Re: China Thread

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:23 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:22 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:18 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:16 am

Flying Tigers, Huhzaaaaa!!!, didn't fight for Mao. So not - they weren't acting against American interests.
Nobody is committing treason working for the commies in China. If China goes to war, the US will order them to get out. If they don't leave, then they are traitors.
They are aiding and abetting the enemy....now...perhaps they're double agents....but without knowing for sure....fucking pinko Commies in my book. The "Community" hates these fuckers.

And yes, the PRC is the enemy of the West.
I am not claiming they are doing anything honorable here. I am just saying it's not treason (yet).

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:01 pm

It's difficult to wrap my mind around how much in China is fake as fuck. We think we have it bad with the fake news, but most of Chinese shit is fake. This guy ran headfirst into the fakery and paid a price for it.

StCapps

Post by StCapps » Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:11 pm

Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:01 pm
It's difficult to wrap my mind around how much in China is fake as fuck. We think we have it bad with the fake news, but most of Chinese shit is fake. This guy ran headfirst into the fakery and paid a price for it.

The real reason China is so sensitive about it, is so much of MMA comes from the Japanese, and they don't want to give Japanese culture credit for being better at fighting, and producing better fighters, than Chinese culture. They don't want to give the West any credit either, but it's the Japanese being better than them that really sticks in their craw, and causes them to put their heads in the sand when it comes to MMA.
*yip*

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:46 am

StCapps wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 11:11 pm
Thu Mar 14, 2019 7:01 pm

The real reason China is so sensitive about it, is so much of MMA comes from the Japanese, and they don't want to give Japanese culture credit for being better at fighting, and producing better fighters, than Chinese culture. They don't want to give the West any credit either, but it's the Japanese being better than them that really sticks in their craw, and causes them to put their heads in the sand when it comes to MMA.
It's not just them being sensitive about foreign shit. I was not speaking to that. I was speaking to the fraud and fakery that has long been part of Chinese culture. This stuff he was talking about, with trained pigeons and fighter actors, is pretty much par for course. Their entire nation is run like that. They have giant fucking Potemkin cities. Their entire financial system is like that.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:17 pm

Chinese air travelers throw coins into turbofan engine, fodding it out before flight, for good luck.

http://www.ladbible.com/news/news-two-p ... k-20190313

#JustChineseThings

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:21 pm

I have heard that Chinese tourists are among the most hated in the world. They will shit all over the streets and deface bathroom, litter and chip away the foundations of historical sights for a souveneir, and they will behave in a completely selfish and animalistic way. Like, if some Buffet did all you can eat crab legs (or something expensive and scarce like that), they would pile all the legs in the serving dish onto their plate, and only eat a small portion of them, leaving the rest to go to waste. I have read many articles about this, and it saddens me that they cannot behave like responsible adults in modern society like the rest of us.
Shikata ga nai

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:28 am

WTF

Is this some crazy person or are the Chinese this recklessly arrogant and just counting on playing stupid when caught?

https://www.apnews.com/ba3d463a66f7449aad83214d7cc9d946
Chinese woman carrying malware allegedly got into Mar-a-Lago

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — A woman carrying two Chinese passports and a device containing computer malware lied to Secret Service agents and briefly gained admission to President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club over the weekend during his Florida visit, federal prosecutors allege in court documents.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:06 am

Hastur wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:28 am
WTF

Is this some crazy person or are the Chinese this recklessly arrogant and just counting on playing stupid when caught?

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — A woman carrying two Chinese passports and a device containing computer malware lied to Secret Service agents and briefly gained admission to President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago club over the weekend during his Florida visit, federal prosecutors allege in court documents.
Maybe recklessly stupid, instead? :think: Or, China is just still so new to this whole game of international spying and hegemonic influence, that their spies are just hopelessly incompetent.

Or... *dramatic music playing in the background*... it's a US government conspiracy. Either the Deep State trying to infiltrate the Trump administration or the Trump administration trying to create anti-Chinese sentiment to bolster popularity or change the public's focus. :o
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:46 pm

BjornP wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:06 am
Hastur wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:28 am
WTF

Maybe recklessly stupid, instead? :think: Or, China is just still so new to this whole game of international spying and hegemonic influence, that their spies are just hopelessly incompetent.

Or... *dramatic music playing in the background*... it's a US government conspiracy. Either the Deep State trying to infiltrate the Trump administration or the Trump administration trying to create anti-Chinese sentiment to bolster popularity or change the public's focus. :o
Show a little more respect. Those chink spies are everywhere doing god knows what to god knows who. They are not a trustworthy people.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Apr 03, 2019 3:27 pm

It might be a real operation. Their PM met with Trump at that location a while back, so their security detail had access to a lot of the building, undoubtedly. They could identify systems to infect during that trip.