China Thread

C-Mag

Re: China Thread

Post by C-Mag » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:56 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:14 pm
Mongols.

The ethnicity thing - China is 92% a single ethnicity. They’re more “pure” than anywhere except Japan.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of ... s_in_China
See this is what pisses me off. Globalists are screaming at us about diversity, but don't leverage China or Japan to take Syrian refugees or anyone else for that matter.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:59 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:56 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mongols.

The ethnicity thing - China is 92% a single ethnicity. They’re more “pure” than anywhere except Japan.
See this is what pisses me off. Globalists are screaming at us about diversity, but don't leverage China or Japan to take Syrian refugees or anyone else for that matter.
Because those places like to run protestors over with tanks.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:26 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 10:59 pm
C-Mag wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mongols.

Because those places like to run protestors over with tanks.
That's all we have to do :lol:
Also, I'd bet there are countries in Africa that would give China a run for the money on ethnic purity.

Lastly, have you ever heard of the White Nordic ancestors of China ?
https://owlcation.com/humanities/The-Wh ... ient-China
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:34 pm

C-Mag wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mongols.

Jews do run articles about how Japan needs to take in more refugees and reform their immigration rules for the betterment of their economy all the time. It's only one front though. Japan has their own tiny contingent of women that demand immigration reform ie more open borders. It is very small and really of not much consequence. The ironic part of it all is that if ever there was a nation where a logical case for more immigration could be made it is Japan. They dont seem too ready to open up their country. It is happening on a small scale with Korean workers and even some very small number of Africans but it's almost hilarious how xenophobic they are when japanese guys have to work with foreigners.

As for China, they do have the same level of xenophobia, especially regarding Africans, but they have a slightly more open immigration policy. They are working closely with Africa in order to fuck them over and some of this requires Africans to come to China for trade. There are also many muslims in China or at least they are there in concentration camps for the time being. China also has a historical problem with radical Christian sects popping up and causing terrific civil wars so that religion is monitored closely as well. They seem to have high regard for jews and praise them for their cleverness and openly praise them as the rulers of the west. Japan is much more conservative regarding jews but on a policy level is open to all religions so you do have a token synagogue there with a few attendees. I think on some level Japan's more liberal politicians work openly with Soros iirc. Still they seem much more guarded to their subversive influences while China is openly embracing them.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:58 am

Foreign minister's office here instructed Danish police during a visit from the Chinese to attack pro-Tibet protesters and remove their placards before the Chinese motorcade passed through. Later this year, Chinese officials succesfully convinced a Danish mayoral office to ask a staffer to ask a bystander during some big investment event to remove her pro-Tibet pin.

Both incidents caused outrage, but politicians still treat it as minor because: Money. And perhaps these officials will eventually learn.. they're still new to having worldwide political influence.

Same reason our governments cozy up to Saudi Arabia. Which are you most interested in? Your own personal, potential economic growth as a result of trade with China- or the poor, poor Chinese dissidents, Tibetans and... god forbid.. (Muslim :o ) Uighurs getting ethnically cleansed?
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:09 am

Why does the PRC have to be assholes? BC THEY'RE FUCKING ARROGANT - THIS IS THE SAME NATIONALISM SHIT OF 1930's JAPAN AND GERMANY.

And Western Euroweenies are again being Euroweenies and bending over backwards to appease them...WTF Europe- you sure are fucking stupid...never learn...

Except this time - I won't vote to save your asses like my Grandparents did....you on your own.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:51 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:09 am
Why does the PRC have to be assholes? BC THEY'RE FUCKING ARROGANT - THIS IS THE SAME NATIONALISM SHIT OF 1930's JAPAN AND GERMANY.

And Western Euroweenies are again being Euroweenies and bending over backwards to appease them...WTF Europe- you sure are fucking stupid...never learn...

Except this time - I won't vote to save your asses like my Grandparents did....you on your own.
China doesn't border Europe. In fact, they're geographically closer to you. Your politicians appease the Saudi royals, Israelis AND Chinese, already. Why then should we pretend to give a shit who the Chinese oppress? Did the US invade China when they invaded Tibet? No? You've been appeasing them since Nixon.
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:01 pm

You've been appeasing them since Nixon.
Since FDR. We tacitly supported the communists and maow during the civil war. We more than tacitly support China now.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:30 pm

BjornP wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 6:58 am

Both incidents caused outrage, but politicians still treat it as minor because: Money. And perhaps these officials will eventually learn.. they're still new to having worldwide political influence.
In examples like this we see what our governments are really loyal to, money brought to them through Globalism. Globalism is better understood when you think of it as Mercantilism of the 17th to 19th centuries. International trading corporations and business today isn't much different than East Indies Trading companies.

Globalism is bad for everyone, but international traders and global nations corporate elite. They will happily step on your civil rights to keep their true masters and allies happy.
PLATA O PLOMO

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Wed Nov 21, 2018 11:34 pm

BjornP wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:51 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 7:09 am

China doesn't border Europe. In fact, they're geographically closer to you. Your politicians appease the Saudi royals, Israelis AND Chinese, already. Why then should we pretend to give a shit who the Chinese oppress? Did the US invade China when they invaded Tibet? No? You've been appeasing them since Nixon.
We didn't give you all that Marshall Plan money to rebuild, AND military assistance in both world wars for you to badmouth our country. You're on thin ice with us already. If you aren't careful Martin is liable to perma-ban you from this forum. A lot of people wanted you gone but I stuck up for you, the same way America stuck up for Europe during the Second World War, and this is how you repay me? Talk about ingratitude...
Shikata ga nai