Prosecute Julian Assange ("I love Wikileaks!")

Smitty-48

Re: Prosecute Julian Assange ("I love Wikileaks!")

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:27 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:24 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:21 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:20 pm

I hate the media too. But C'mon, Assange isn't as bad as anyone on CNN or MSNBC. BBC, Guardian etc are also scum, though GatewayPundit and Breitbart are pretty good tbh. Fox news has Tucker which redeems a lot of their filth. Also Michael Malice from time to time.
Bullshit. He's exactly like the CBC, CNN, BBC.

CBC loves Assange, he's their America bashing bum boi.

They just let the likes of Assange do their dirty work for them.

He's left wing media Covert Ops.

Fuck the Canadian news then.
Oh indeed.

The most laughable part is that they have to restrain their usual fawning over him, not because they don't love America bashing clickbait, but he's bashed the liberals now, so the CBC is forced to disavow him.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:32 pm

well then focus on the good in him. He's attacking liberals and that is good. I try to see the good in people, unless they are liberal faggot subhumans.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:34 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:32 pm
well then focus on the good in him. He's attacking liberals and that is good. I try to see the good in people, unless they are liberal faggot subhumans.
I don't know him. I don't follow him that closely.

None the less, Manning said he gave him all he had, Assange counseled him to get something else.

That's not whistleblowing.

That's espionage.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:38 pm

Good point. Then Manning deserves to be in prison at the very least. Why did that faggot get a pardon but Snowden who saved the Republic from tyrannical spying didn't? wtf
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:55 pm

If you're a soldier, and a troop like Manning goes on some fishing expedition to find some intel to give to Assange, you know that is trying to get the troops in a jackpot, which could be a kill zone.

Hard for me to have any sympathy for that guy, even tho I don't have a passion to get him, I don't have a passion to save him neither. Live by the sword die by the sword.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:01 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:55 pm
If you're a soldier, and a troop like Manning goes on some fishing expedition to find some intel to give to Assange, you know that is trying to get the troops in a jackpot, which could be a kill zone.

Hard for me to have any sympathy for that guy, even tho I don't have a passion to get him, I don't have a passion to save him neither. Live by the sword die by the sword.
Ok, you've sold me on why Assange needs to be executed either by a US trial, or by a JSOC strike. Explain why Manning deserved a pardon. Was it just LGTBQ optics? Did Obama want to look woke pardoning a queerdo? Manning deserves to be in Florence ADX with no windows, books, or water.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:07 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:01 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:

Ok, you've sold me on why Assange needs to be executed either by a US trial, or by a JSOC strike. Explain why Manning deserved a pardon. Was it just LGTBQ optics? Did Obama want to look woke pardoning a queerdo? Manning deserves to be in Florence ADX with no windows, books, or water.
57 Years was excessive in my opinion, Manning didn't give the intel to the KGB, I don't really have a grudge against Manning, I just think he was naive, and a queerdo.

If a President were to pardon Assange, I would be fine with that too.

I'm not keen to imprison anybody for long stretches, I don't favour excessively long sentences for any crimes.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:09 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:07 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:

57 Years was excessive in my opinion, Manning didn't give the intel to the KGB, I don't really have a grudge against Manning, I just think he was naive, and a queerdo.

I'm not keen to imprison anybody for long stretches, I don't favour excessively long sentences for any crimes.
What about serial killers, mass shooters, and chomos? Should we just execute them then? I think our drug sentencing is evil as is 3 strikes shit. That's just temperance lady BS. However, I do think illegals, rapists, and mass shooters should get long sentences.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:13 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:09 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:07 pm
heydaralon wrote:

What about serial killers, mass shooters, and chomos? Should we just execute them then? I think our drug sentencing is evil as is 3 strikes shit. That's just temperance lady BS. However, I do think illegals, rapists, and mass shooters should get long sentences.
I'd rather just execute than put people in the ADX forever.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:17 pm

Even the Soviets never had a prison a brutal as the ADX.

I have no desire to torture prisoners in a Kafkaesque dungeon, just shoot them if they are that heinous.
Nec Aspera Terrent