Prosecute Julian Assange ("I love Wikileaks!")

clubgop

Re: Prosecute Julian Assange ("I love Wikileaks!")

Post by clubgop » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:45 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:37 am
They still have to convince a jury in federal court that he actually committed a crime, and I'd imagine some good lawyers are willing to get into this for free.
You dont think they can find about 12+ people that don't have any clue about who julian Assange is and that he is a bad guy?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:35 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:23 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:09 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:18 pm

He also was involved in the Oregon Trail video game which is a pretty huge deal where I come from. If you want to stop communism, you need to avoid dying of dysentary and learn how to hunt critters using a computer mouse as a target sight.
Oregon Trail was pre-mouse era gaming, n00bb.
Not the version I played. The best version btw. You could name your kids on that game and then the game would tell you they died of cholera. This helps acclamate one to pain and loss irl. The game actually was a good life teacher.
It certainly was that. Life hurts.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:31 pm

clubgop wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:45 pm
They still have to convince a jury in federal court that he actually committed a crime, and I'd imagine some good lawyers are willing to get into this for free.
You dont think they can find about 12+ people that don't have any clue about who julian Assange is and that he is a bad guy?

You don't think a competent legal team can find a single juror capable of seeing through this bullshit?

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:44 pm

Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:31 pm
clubgop wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:45 pm

You don't think a competent legal team can find a single juror capable of seeing through this bullshit?
In NY, Chicago, or LA? No, and that's if they're even allowed to argue that way.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:50 pm

Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:31 pm

I can see through your bullshit. If we fought, I'd counter your capoera with some roundhouse kicks I learned at the YMCA Tae Kwon Doe Dojo and make you tap that matt until I felt I had sufficiently overcome you and demonstrated my martial art abilities. You don't scare me dude. Not even a little bit. I'm tired of being afraid, and I will start standing up for myself on this forum to your bullying, and against you irl. You will not keep me down. I'm gonna keep training until you are vanquished.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:51 pm

Assange is guilty, he did it to himself.

He's so desperate to get some more clickbait, he crosses the line from journalist to co-conspirator.

He was operating as a Handler milking Manning for classified data.

That's espionage.

Chuck him in the Supermax with Robert Hanssen.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:58 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 6:51 pm
Assange is guilty, he did it to himself.

He's so desperate to get some more clickbait, he crosses the line from journalist to co-conspirator.

He was operating as a Handler milking Manning for classified data.

That's espionage.

Chuck him in the Supermax with Robert Hanssen.
If you want to imprison Assange for espionage, fine. But then send Manning back to a pound me in the ass federal prison too. Assange is a weirdo who likes to dance, but he didn't take an oath to protect America. Bradley did. But Brad got pardoned, even though he went about his leaking in a far more hamfisted dangerous way than Snowden who is a hero. Assange might be a bit of a faggot, but don't blame him that some mentally ill tranny soldier with a cargo plane full of mental illness decided to leak stuff. The army did this to themselves. When you let in a bunch of sick queers who want to lop their dicks off, what can you expect? Why would they give a freak like that any classified info? Their mental health tests should have screened him out like a Florida porch during mosquito season. Sodomites and the deranged shouldn't protect America when they can't even protect their own assholes from penile encroachment. Assange was just doing his job, though he went heavy on the editorializing. Lock him up? Fine. Re-lock up the Ru-Paul finalist too and throw away the key. Its not like Manning will be alone in jail. He'll have plenty of sex opportunities. His asshole probably looks like rthe Bingham copper mine even now.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:01 pm

It's not me, I don't even care.

But if you're gonna be an "investigative reporter" with classified material, you'd best know where the lines are.

This is why professional journalists have legal teams to advise them.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:03 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:01 pm
It's not me, I don't even care.

But if you're gonna be an "investigative reporter" with classified material, you'd best know where the lines are.

This is why professional journalists have legal teams to advise them.
You don't understand though. That helicopter crew killed people during combat. Never in American history has warfare resulted in even a single civilian death. It is truly unprecedented. I can't even imagine how Curtis LeMay would have reacted if he learned that the firebombing of Tokyo led to any collateral damage. He probably would have resigned on the spot.
Shikata ga nai

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:03 pm

The argument made here is a red herring fallacy. Assume he was acting as a case officer and running an espionage program against the US.

That is a crime insomuch as the person operates inside the US. Which is not the case here. The US government has no jurisdiction and,if they prevail, what stops other nations from going after CIA employees in Virginia?