Prosecute Julian Assange ("I love Wikileaks!")

Smitty-48

Re: Prosecute Julian Assange ("I love Wikileaks!")

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:33 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:29 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:26 pm
I am also half American, so bear in mind, both the Conservatives and Liberals here call me a traitor.
Sounds like you and your wife should move to the land of milk and honey to the South of you. Why stay in a frozen commie hellhole? Your misanthropy especially toward lefties would be welcomed in many states. Hell, if you ran for office in Florida, I'd vote for you. We need to bring back McCarthy. That dude fucked with Eisenhower which wasn't cool, but overall he was a hero, and was proven to be right. Bring back McCarthyism especially to Hollywood. Make that your platform.
Well, my wife has been indoctrinated to fear America. She's a knee jerk Canadian Gun Grabber.

Also, we live close to her family, which is the only family I have now.

And we've got a real nice piece of land here, pretty much our dream home.

She's getting worn down by winter tho, so she will cave soon.

We'll just be Snowbirds methinks. Winter in the sunbelt, return here for summer.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:36 pm

Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:33 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:26 pm
I am also half American, so bear in mind, both the Conservatives and Liberals here call me a traitor.
Sounds like you and your wife should move to the land of milk and honey to the South of you. Why stay in a frozen commie hellhole? Your misanthropy especially toward lefties would be welcomed in many states. Hell, if you ran for office in Florida, I'd vote for you. We need to bring back McCarthy. That dude fucked with Eisenhower which wasn't cool, but overall he was a hero, and was proven to be right. Bring back McCarthyism especially to Hollywood. Make that your platform.
Well, my wife has been indoctrinated to fear America. She's a knee jerk Canadian Gun Grabber.

We'll just be Snowbirds methinks. Winter in the sunbelt, return here for summer.
If you ever visited Central Florida, hit me up. We can grab a beer. I turn 21 in May so I will be drinking age.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:40 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:36 pm
Smitty-48 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:33 pm
heydaralon wrote:

If you ever visited Central Florida, hit me up. We can grab a beer. I turn 21 in May so I will be drinking age.
I'm just waiting for Florida to legalize weed.

Now that I'm used to walking down the street smoking a gib, I can't go back.

What's the point of hitting the cabana, if I can't get higher than giraffe pussy?
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:41 pm

Well, actually I'm almost 30 but who is counting? Age is a social construct. I go by the Kampuchea calendar, so I was born in 15 AZ (After year Zero).
Shikata ga nai

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:45 pm

hey we have legal pot here in california but i'm afraid you might spontaneously combust if you set foot in this lefty commie state

actually most of the state leans red, its all maga country north of LA and east of frisco

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:46 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:45 pm
hey we have legal pot here in california but i'm afraid you might spontaneously combust if you set foot in this lefty commie state

actually most of the state leans red, its all maga country north of LA and east of frisco
I thought you lived in Hawaii. Damn.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:46 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:45 pm

I still like to visit Cali, I just wouldn't live there.

I'll buy a condo in Vegas, and then drive to Big Sur as needed.

I like driving the coast highway anyways.
Nec Aspera Terrent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:47 pm

Buy a condo in Pine Hills in Orlando. Lots of great street art. And from a real estate stand point its a buyers market.
Shikata ga nai

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:51 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:47 pm
Buy a condo in Pine Hills in Orlando. Lots of great street art. And from a real estate stand point its a buyers market.
I wouldn't buy property in hurricane alley.

Nor tornado alley.

I'll stay west of all that, thanks.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:55 pm

In the end, my American side is Californian. I am a Californian at heart.

I'm just from the California of the late seventies, which was the best California ever.
Nec Aspera Terrent