Immigrant Invasion - Echoes of Rome

C-Mag

Re: Immigrant Invasion - Echoes of Rome

Post by C-Mag » Tue Oct 23, 2018 12:44 pm

International Law states asylum seekers must apply for asylum in first country they set foot in. Then they can get aid from the UN.

This is largely Mexico and the UNs problem. Trump needs to address the Nation and UN on this to aid the refugees and save these people the walk.

https://definitions.uslegal.com/f/first-asylum-country/

I'm sure we'll send troops wearing blue helmets to help.
Problem solved.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:33 pm

Invaders calling Trump Anti-Christ

Since Trump now creates hurricanes, he must have created hurricane Willa to wipe the invaders from the earth and into the depths of hell.
PLATA O PLOMO

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:43 pm

It really disturbs me seeing these immigrants burning our flag and wearing SJW clothing. What is even more disturbing to me is that a huge portion of our country desperately wants these people to come here. Why the fuck would we let in people who have open contempt for us? They aren't even trying to hide it. I like how the media uses the term "caravan" too. More like rape mob.
Shikata ga nai

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:45 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:43 pm
It really disturbs me seeing these immigrants burning our flag and wearing SJW clothing. What is even more disturbing to me is that a huge portion of our country desperately wants these people to come here. Why the fuck would we let in people who have open contempt for us? They aren't even trying to hide it. I like how the media uses the term "caravan" too. More like rape mob.
I don't really get it either, and numbers show it time to lock down on this stuff.
U.S. Census Bureau’s Current Population Survey (CPS) indicate that the unauthorized resident alien population (commonly referred to as illegal aliens) rose from 3.2 million in 1986 to 12.4 million in 2007, before leveling off at 11.1 million in 2011.(2012 report)
https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/RL33874.pdf
After we granted Amnesty in 1986, the illegal immagrant count has gone up X4. If this continues at the same rate, by 2050 illegals will outnumber native citizens. I think there is good historical context for shutting down immigration too. From 1860 to 1915 immigration was a free for all, with the country setting up Ellis Island in the early 1890s to handle it. Then we clamped down on immigration and didn't really open it up until the 60s. This gave the relatively new immigrants time to assimilate into culture. I'd note that period of heavy immigration was a very violent time in America too.
PLATA O PLOMO

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:04 pm

Theyll die going across northern mexico if they don't have a convoy with them filled with water and salt.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:06 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 1:43 pm
You know psychologically why most those people want open borders and more immigrants. Its not just for more democrats and more brown dick. Its mostly to do with values. They value "care" and "fairness" above all else.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:13 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Tue Oct 23, 2018 4:04 pm
Theyll die going across northern mexico if they don't have a convoy with them filled with water and salt.
Right.
Pretty obvious they are getting help and this has some planning behind it.

Also:
DHS Confirms Gang Members and Other Dangerous Criminals Are Embedded, press continues to report Trump is making wild claims and has no proof.
https://twitter.com/SpoxDHS/status/1054 ... g-to-us%2F
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Tue Oct 23, 2018 6:19 pm

Even Schiff has had enough of these spics

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:18 pm

First Report I'm seeing

President Donald Trump signed DEPLOYMENT ORDERS for the 82nd Airborne Division of the United States Army, instructing them to deploy from Ft. Bragg, NC, to the U.S. southern border at Mexico.

In addition, the 1st Armored Division of the United States Army at Ft. Bliss, TX (Corrected Base info at 7:18 PM EDT) has been given 72 Hour ready-standby orders to begin shipping armored vehicles to the southern border via rail.

http://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php ... ern-border
PLATA O PLOMO

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue Oct 23, 2018 7:50 pm

Will this help or hurt Republican chances of maintaining Congressional power?