Immigrant Invasion - Echoes of Rome

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Immigrant Invasion - Echoes of Rome

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:45 pm

“Retirement” will be an absolute mystery to our kids.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Dec 02, 2018 1:06 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:48 pm
heydaralon wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:51 pm
If you all recall, Europe has a weird fetish. It seems to get off on taking different countries with wildly different cultures, economies, and ethnic groups and making them link together in a suicide pact. 16 million-ish Europeans died, many from actual good countries like England and Germany, because some retard in a shithole town like Sarajevo killed Franz Ferdinand. The Austro Hungarian and Russian Empires were destroyed as a result of this. Think how crazy that is for a second. They didn't learn shit. Now you have countries like Portugal, Spain, and Greece, which are what the fucking American DMV would be like if it was a country (where workers get 6 months of paid vacation, everyone works until noon, and takes all the gibs they can, and then everyone takes a 4 hour nap after lunch and then comes in to turn the lights off and hang the closed sign on the business, retiring at age 48. Look this shit up. This is Greece in a nutshell.) which are inextricably linked to worthwhile countries like Germany where people actually work hard and produce useful stuff. Why would anyone in Germany be supportive of such a thing? Its like making a chain where some of the links are made from titanium, and others are made out of wet dog shit. Do you think that chain will hold if any stress is applied to it? If not, you are a Euro-skeptic. Let the EU die, before the parasite countries bring down the good ones.

Sadly, the parasite countries actually have more realistic views on immigration and open borders than the ones that are actually good. Its a really weird hopeless mess.

So what do you think would happen if the EU collapsed and those European shithole nations stop receiving support from them?
Look at what happened when Yugoslavia fell apart, now multiply that by ten.
If you think that the death of the EU is the way to everlasting peace you have not been paying attention.
As Zlaxer said, everlasting peace will not happen. In many instances, it is less desirable than a war. For instance, if England had capitulated in WW2 and given Hitler all he wanted including their island, there would have been peace. It would be a pretty wretched one though.

A lot of these EU types are utterly delusional. They have even rewritten history, calling the World Wars, the "European Civil War." Utter nonsense. From my limited understanding, many of these technocrat types want to emulate something like the United States. They think that Europe can and will follow the same trajectory as us. While America has distinct differing cultures, the one's in Europe are vastly different, and the EU has a vastly different history than the US. Our country came about from very specific social and geographic circumstances that cannot be replicated, and it took a brutal civil war to hold it together. Europe is not like the United States.

The EU on the other hand, started as a result to solve the German question. It initially was a sort of pact between coal and steel companies in West Germany and France, and was an attempt to intertwine their economies to make future conflict unpalatable. Had it simply been a sort of trade partnership between them, it probably could have worked. They have roughly similar standards of living etc. But it kept growing and its mission changed. Because of all the vastly different cultures and peoples living in it, it has become a sort of empire, but the worst kind. An empire which does not want to admit it is such, and without the strength to create true stability or make wise decisions. The folks in Brussels will continue to live in their bubble, stumbling along as one crisis economic or otherwise, hits them. I do not want a resurgence of the far right Monte, but I 100% blame the EU for any and all footholds they have made. One size fits all technocracy creates seething resentment, as does open border stuff. A lot of folks were for Brexit because a bunch of workers and tradesmen were coming from Poland or what have you and crowding out the labor market. These policies always have losers, and the losers vote to destroy what they percieve to have made them that way. Far right politicians understand this keenly. The fact that the Euro-Elite cannot see the direct connection between the ir policies and the mass discontent and right wing demagoguery that is ascendent tells me that they are not living in reality., and will probably double down on their stupid ideas. It won't end well either way.

Think about it man. In these shithole places like Spain and Greece, they had youth unemployment figures higher than the United States had during the Great Depression. How will these kids living under this system think of the EU and its plans? Do you think they will be supportive of them? Why should they be?

As for the poor countries, They can form their own organization. Spain and Portugal could form the Lazy good for nothing Iberian Federation. Greece could go back to being a puny Turkish province ruled by Erdogan. Cyprus and Malta can build castles for Templars idk. As a resident of the UK, you don't owe those losers anything. Their nations are not similar to your own, and that is fine. They are in charge of their own destiny, as the UK should be in charge of its own.
Shikata ga nai

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:01 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 12:45 pm
“Retirement” will be an absolute mystery to our kids.
When you think about the situation. Any nation can afford to take really good care of about 2 generations, and that's it. Then you're broke. The GI Generation took care of themselves and their kids with pensions, Boomers increased social security and medicare. It's tapped out now.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:06 pm

If the government renegs on social security, then we should get a total reset of debts for everybody. Just reset it.

No more bailouts for banks, and anal plugs for the people.

Everything before a specific date in the past is forgiven and non-enforceable. Everything. It's the only way to fix this shit. If you try to hold people accountable to debts they cannot pay because of the politics of progressives and the libertarian chamber of commerce fags that took over the GOP, while simultaneously bailing out businesses and forgiving their debts, then shit is going to get ugly. I am surprised people still pay student loans after 2007/08 as it is. I cannot imagine what is going down when the federal government says social security is defunct and fuck yourselves if you even want your money back.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:11 pm

Immigrants should have to pay social security and medicare, but they can't get it themselves. They just pay for the native populations, 40% from their paycheck goes into it. Also, old people should not get social security. Its a waste of money, because they are going to be dead soon, so use that money on social security for me at the present. When I get old though, you better believe I want social security, and I should get it because I came up with this new system. Also we need to get rid of medicare and medicaid.

Healthcare should be free, but it only covers up to $250 per citizen per year. Free education but mandatory women's studies majors. Boom Daralon solves four problems at once!
Shikata ga nai

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:27 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:58 pm
PartyOf5 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:52 pm
Zlaxer wrote:
Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:19 am

We should totally help the DNC do this...feds will go belly up in 5 years of less...we really should consider this.
The feds will belly up. So will your retirement savings. a lot of places will also tax the crap out of anyone with a job in in order to drag this out as long as possible. This not something anyone with any assets or a job wants to see come about.
Assets = Gold, real estate.
Yeah, and?

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:44 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:27 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
PartyOf5 wrote:
Sat Dec 01, 2018 5:52 pm

The feds will belly up. So will your retirement savings. a lot of places will also tax the crap out of anyone with a job in in order to drag this out as long as possible. This not something anyone with any assets or a job wants to see come about.
Yeah, and?
.....and if you’re counting on stocks, bonds, or “pension” as a retirement plan, you can forget it.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:15 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:44 pm
PartyOf5 wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Yeah, and?
.....and if you’re counting on stocks, bonds, or “pension” as a retirement plan, you can forget it.
What does that have to do with your captain obvious post that gold and real estate are assets?

If everyone's retirement savings get wiped out what do think will happen to real estate prices?

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:56 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:15 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Dec 02, 2018 2:44 pm
PartyOf5 wrote:

Yeah, and?
What does that have to do with your captain obvious post that gold and real estate are assets?

If everyone's retirement savings get wiped out what do think will happen to real estate prices?

Actually real estate would boom. If stocks plummet, wealth goes mainly to bonds and dollars. But what if bonds are worthless too and the government is likely to pay its debts through devaluation?

Precious metal and real estate. That's what happens. Wealth moves to assets.

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:58 pm

I'm not going to tell you what to buy blockchain wise when the collapse happens, all I will say is that clitcoin improved my stamina and allowed me to prolong my orgasm by 45 minutes. Idk, something is fishy about clitcoin. It might have a virus or a UTI (usb terminal infection).
Shikata ga nai