Immigrant Invasion - Echoes of Rome

GloryofGreece

Re: Immigrant Invasion - Echoes of Rome

Post by GloryofGreece » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:00 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:03 pm
pineapplemike wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:52 pm
I've gotta say, I admire the spirit of the migrants. I'm not sure what they think is going to happen when they finally reach the border but I'm fairly confident they aren't getting in
Can we afford to let them in ?
We've let them in previously, and more come, and more, it won't end. They will bring us down. We have a strong system, but it can't handle unchecked free immigration. We have enough stresses on our system already.
:clap:
The good, the true, & the beautiful

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:02 pm

Mexico Says There Are Up to 10,000 in the Caravan Heading for US
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:02 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:27 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:19 pm
Until the law is changed, the migrants can all claim persecution which triggers their entry, then they are given a hearing date, and released on their own recognizance into the U.S. Done deal.

Trump tried holding them but the “children in cages” thing works, and there are no more retention facilities. Military can’t act in U.S. soil.

Mexico has to do this.
Trump can use the US Military if he considers it a national threat...………. that would be a Brass Ball move.
I know one of the reason Trump has been rewriting things like NAFTA is, it get's out of entanglements like the law where we have to take them. Though I don't think he's managed to get out of that UN deal yet.

Personally, we should say Fuck stupid International Laws.
He should send the National Guard to the border period. It is a threat and most voting citizen would agree come election day and for years to come.

Is that the Hondoran flag...what the fuck they wave their flag while trying to come here...

What is the most likely side that is orchestrating this psy op? Who ultimately benefits?
Last edited by GloryofGreece on Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:03 pm

Burning flags already. They must have took the advanced American Liberty course.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:04 pm

Serious Question: What do forum members suggest as a response or solution to this ?

I'm no the side of turning them back...………. and that's a very difficult task. It would require the active duty military and militarization of the border.

The first step would be concertina wire barriers backed by HESCOs. The Rules of Engagement would be tricky.
Last edited by C-Mag on Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:06 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:04 pm
Serious Question: What do forum members suggest as a response or solution to this ?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:07 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:03 pm
Burning flags already. They must have took the advanced American Liberty course.
Clearly they've been coached by the No Borders crowd.
PLATA O PLOMO

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:08 pm

C-Mag wrote:

I'm no the side of turning them back...………. and that's a very difficult task. It would require the active duty military and militarization of the border.

The first step would be concertina wire barriers backed by HESCOs. The Rules of Engagement would be tricky.
Where will they really end up border wise...California, Arizona, etc. etc. and how would we know really until they are within a few hundred miles of it. Isn't Mexico a huge country?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:12 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:08 pm
C-Mag wrote:

Where will they really end up border wise...California, Arizona, etc. etc. and how would we know really until they are within a few hundred miles of it. Isn't Mexico a huge country?
We have 2500 miles of border with Mexico, it's problematic because we've ignored the problem for the last 30 years.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Oct 21, 2018 5:19 pm

This is not the first time we've had to turn out illegal migrants from south of the border, FDR was really good at it...…….. sent back around 2 Million.

https://teachbocolatinohistory.colorado ... 1932-1936/

https://www.lifezette.com/2015/11/trump ... t-fdr-did/
PLATA O PLOMO