Immigrant Invasion - Echoes of Rome

C-Mag

Immigrant Invasion - Echoes of Rome

Post by C-Mag » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:31 pm

I'm seeing the Honduran Migrants have broken through the Southern Frontier, or client State of Mexico doesn't appear to be up to the task.

This is not the first time these caravans of mass migrants from the hinterlands have marched on the US. They wave the Honduran Flag in the lead of their column, they burn the US Flag and vow they won't be stopped from entering the US. US Law and Citizens be Damned.

I'm reminded of Goth's on Romes Eastern Front. What do we do?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Re: Immigrant Invasion - Echoes of Rome

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:44 pm

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:52 pm

I've gotta say, I admire the spirit of the migrants. I'm not sure what they think is going to happen when they finally reach the border but I'm fairly confident they aren't getting in

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:03 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:52 pm
I've gotta say, I admire the spirit of the migrants. I'm not sure what they think is going to happen when they finally reach the border but I'm fairly confident they aren't getting in
Can we afford to let them in ?
We've let them in previously, and more come, and more, it won't end. They will bring us down. We have a strong system, but it can't handle unchecked free immigration. We have enough stresses on our system already.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:05 pm

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:09 pm

Well, Trumpism is going to be tested.
The Dems and Globalists have cooked up a Humanitarian Crisis, and they don't give 2 Fucks if any of these people get hurt.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:16 pm

Globalists fucked up. We just wanted a wall. Now we are getting a mecha.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:19 pm

Until the law is changed, the migrants can all claim persecution which triggers their entry, then they are given a hearing date, and released on their own recognizance into the U.S. Done deal.

Trump tried holding them but the “children in cages” thing works, and there are no more retention facilities. Military can’t act in U.S. soil.

Mexico has to do this.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:27 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 3:19 pm
Until the law is changed, the migrants can all claim persecution which triggers their entry, then they are given a hearing date, and released on their own recognizance into the U.S. Done deal.

Trump tried holding them but the “children in cages” thing works, and there are no more retention facilities. Military can’t act in U.S. soil.

Mexico has to do this.
Trump can use the US Military if he considers it a national threat...………. that would be a Brass Ball move.
I know one of the reason Trump has been rewriting things like NAFTA is, it get's out of entanglements like the law where we have to take them. Though I don't think he's managed to get out of that UN deal yet.

Personally, we should say Fuck stupid International Laws.
PLATA O PLOMO

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 4:45 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:52 pm
"Fuck your borders, fuck your laws, fuck you not wanting to allow us into your home, we're gonna bust ourselves in anyways whether you like it or not, and then you're gonna give us free shit when we get there too!"

Yeah, "admirable". :snooty: