Rosenstein the Rat...You're Fired

C-Mag

Re: Rosenstein the Rat...You're Fired

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:17 am

kybkh wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:45 am
The Left is destroying this guy in the Twittershpere. Blue Check Marks are demanding obedience and calling him a coward.

"A worm has more spine
than Rosenstien"

The most surprising comments The Rod has made on his way out the door are his comments about The Press. For a DAG to make comments about the practices of the Justice Dept, FBI or even the IC on his way out is some what par I'd guess. Although the IC commentary is probably Abe Normal.
The press deserves it of course. It appears Rosenstein was brought to heel by the Trump administration.
The guy is a crafty government operator. Ignored Congress for two years, ignored Congressional subpoenas for information, they never did get him to testify.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:56 am

The question about Rosenstein will be when did he turn. Was he participating in the coup up until Rogers briefed Trump and afterwards once Comey was removed?

Or as some suggest, did he appoint a SC to cut out McCabe and Brennan?
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:43 pm

kybkh wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:56 am
The question about Rosenstein will be when did he turn. Was he participating in the coup up until Rogers briefed Trump and afterwards once Comey was removed?

Or as some suggest, did he appoint a SC to cut out McCabe and Brennan?
My best guess is he was not only participating, but QBing the coup up until the point he was outted for wearing a wire, and even a little after that. I'm not sure he really had his come to jesus moment until Barr sat down at his desk.

Trump was able to bust up the coup by firing McCabe. McCabe swore if he lost his pension he would burn down the DOJ and FBI. We know McCabe outted Rosenstein to the NYTimes about wearing a wire, which gave the Trump Admin leverage over Rosenstein.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience