Rosenstein the Rat...You're Fired

C-Mag

Re: Rosenstein the Rat...You're Fired

Post by C-Mag » Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:14 am

kybkh wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:26 am
WASHINGTON (AP) — Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein was heading to the White House on Monday expecting to be fired by President Donald Trump following reports that he had made critical comments of Trump, a person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press.

Drain that Swamp!!!
Sadly, this is not true...…………… FAKE NEWS

Trump isn't even in Washington, Rosenstein went to the Whitehouse for a regularly scheduled meeting.
As the press freaks out about potentially losing the QB of the Coup, there are already tons of articles about what this means to the Mueller investigation and how mean Trump is :lol:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:17 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 10:14 am
kybkh wrote:
WASHINGTON (AP) — Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein was heading to the White House on Monday expecting to be fired by President Donald Trump following reports that he had made critical comments of Trump, a person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press.

Drain that Swamp!!!

Trump isn't even in Washington, Rosenstein went to the Whitehouse for a regularly scheduled meeting.
As the press freaks out about potentially losing the QB of the Coup, there are already tons of articles about what this means to the Mueller investigation and how mean Trump is :lol:
At this point I wonder if the press has any reliable informants left. They are getting fed fake leaks to make them look stupid.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:04 pm

kybkh wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:17 pm
C-Mag wrote:
kybkh wrote:

Drain that Swamp!!!

At this point I wonder if the press has any reliable informants left. They are getting fed fake leaks to make them look stupid.
I read a little more on it and it sounds like Rosenstein offered to resign this AM, likely with a bunch of conditions attached.

IMO, Trump should come out and say to be fair to Rod Rosenstein and everyone involved we will investigate this matter. Due to the seriousness of the accusations I am going to allow Mr Rosenstein the time necessary to defend himself against this by moving him to light administrative duties only while we review and investigate it fully.

I seriously wouldn't fire him, I'd play nice but reassign him, and put a 'temporary' freeze on his security clearance. Then I would 'temporarily' reassign Fransisco to the Deputy AG duties.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Sep 24, 2018 8:43 pm

Good article on this...……. explains a lot and makes sense.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... ore-154462

BLUF
McCabe is getting prosecuted by a grand jury and he is burning down the coup, as he promised to do when he was removed from the Hoover building. That's where the article came from on Rosenstein plotting a 25th Amendment Coup on Trump. Basically Trump is holding all the cards on Rosenstein right now, and by extension leverage on Mueller. The coup has been smashed.
PLATA O PLOMO

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:57 pm

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:51 pm

kybkh wrote:
Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:17 pm
C-Mag wrote:
kybkh wrote:

Drain that Swamp!!!

They don't need the help.
#NotOneRedCent

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:20 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:43 am
Look at that face on Rosenstein. That's the shock and fear the elites share.
check the video i posted in this thread, rosenstein looks petrified

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:44 am

I'd imagine all these people are thinking about the fact that they will be remembered forevermore as Judases and traitors to their nations.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:51 am

pineapplemike wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:20 am
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:43 am
Look at that face on Rosenstein. That's the shock and fear the elites share.
check the video i posted in this thread, rosenstein looks petrified
I did, that was awesome. It's actually why I made my post. Bombard is sharp, her comment referencing Paul Simons Hello Darkness was very appropriate.

Rosenstein's face is a face that echos Simons feelings of alienation, disillusionment and loss.
PLATA O PLOMO

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:45 am

The Left is destroying this guy in the Twittershpere. Blue Check Marks are demanding obedience and calling him a coward.

"A worm has more spine
than Rosenstien"

The most surprising comments The Rod has made on his way out the door are his comments about The Press. For a DAG to make comments about the practices of the Justice Dept, FBI or even the IC on his way out is some what par I'd guess. Although the IC commentary is probably Abe Normal.

But the guy really lays in to The Press in ways that only make sense if he knows the MSM behaved in an extremely dubious manner. Probably, more dubious than we already know.

Rosenstein blasted “mercenary critics” who “express passionate opinions about any topic, often with little or no information” and “launch ad hominem attacks unrestricted by truth or morality,” as well as the press and Congress.

“Some of the nonsense that passes for breaking news today would not be worth the paper it was printed on, if anybody bothered to print it,” he said, noting that his recent experiences dealing with Congress and the media were starkly different than the court environment he was accustomed to.

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/04/ ... on-1290412

“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama