Mass Shooting Thread -

Speaker to Animals

Re: Mass Shooting Thread -

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:35 am

Fife wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:28 am
Fife wrote:
Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:01 am
Summeramanifesto ! (At least there's steady writing work for the less physically fit CIA agents.)
Seriously. Do they contract this out to freelancers? How much do they pay per word?

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:43 am

Why does it matter if the manifesto was a hoax or not?

Obviously the killing was racially motivated... at face value... unless you want to tell me it was a statistical anomaly.

And the manifesto doesn't change that at all. It doesn't change anything.

The manifesto is pretty believable... a bunch of concerns about racial encroachment that plenty of people share.

Plenty of people who don't shoot anyone.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:44 am

DrYouth wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:43 am
Why does it matter if the manifesto was a hoax?

Obviously the killing was racially motivated... at face value... unless you want to tell me it was a statistical anomaly.

And the manifesto doesn't change that at all.

The manifesto is pretty believable... a bunch of concerns about racial encroachment that plenty of people share.

Plenty of people who don't shoot anyone.
The manifesto is being used to paint rational right wing ideas into a "terrorist" box. If it doesn't matter, then it shouldn't matter to you when people point out it's a fucking lie. But it obviously interrupts the regular scheduled globalist programming to pull the rug out from beneath the narrative.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:27 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:55 am
pineapplemike wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 8:50 am
he didn't prove that the shooter didn't upload it to instagram
And you faggots accuse me of supporting an inquisition. LOL

Prove you didn't do this!!
i'm as skeptical as anyone but i'm assuming it's his for now. if it was a plant i figure it would have been more generous to trump instead of downplaying his significance. unless the plant is meant to target white individualism, and trump is just collateral damage, who knows

Fife

Post by Fife » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:16 am

A well-crafted ghost manifesto is general and weird enough to condemn any desired kulak to the gulag or the ditch.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:23 am

Fakety fake fake.

Childhood friend and neighbor of shooter said he's severe autistic and could not have written that thing.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:03 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:27 am
What is a hoax?
The manifesto. It's a hoax.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:04 pm

Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:23 am
Fakety fake fake.

Childhood friend and neighbor of shooter said he's severe autistic and could not have written that thing.
Link?
#NotOneRedCent

DrYouth

Post by DrYouth » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:13 pm

Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:44 am
The manifesto is being used to paint rational right wing ideas into a "terrorist" box. If it doesn't matter, then it shouldn't matter to you when people point out it's a fucking lie. But it obviously interrupts the regular scheduled globalist programming to pull the rug out from beneath the narrative.
It doesn't matter to me if it's a lie.
It did sound awfully sane...
But the actions were clearly massively disturbed one way or the other and didn't take away from the reality of what the manifesto was expressing.

Definitely disturbing that someone would create a hoax to score some bizarro world points on this tragedy.

I hope they uncover the person who created the hoax... that would be some justice at least.
Deep down tho, I still thirst to kill you and eat you. Ultra Chimp can't help it.. - Smitty

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:15 pm

this is the face of white supremacy in america? i thought i read he was half jewish and half hispanic but idk
https://apnews.com/456c0154218a4d378e2fb36cd40b709d

The man accused of carrying out last weekend’s deadly mass shooting at a Walmart in the Texas border city of El Paso confessed to officers while he was surrendering and later explained that he had been targeting Mexicans, authorities say.

Patrick Crusius, 21, emerged with his hands up from a vehicle that was stopped at an intersection shortly after last Saturday’s attack and told officers, “I’m the shooter,” Detective Adrian Garcia said in an arrest warrant affidavit.
Full Coverage: Shootings

Crusius later waived his Miranda rights and agreed to speak with detectives, telling them he entered the store with an AK-47 assault rifle and multiple magazines, and that he was targeting Mexicans.

Twenty-two people were killed and about two dozen were injured. Most of the dead had Hispanic last names and eight were Mexican nationals.

Authorities believe that shortly before the attack, Crusius posted a racist screed online that railed against an influx of Hispanics into the U.S. The document parrots some of President Donald Trump’s divisive rhetoric about immigration, but the writer said his views predate Trump’s rise and that any attempt to blame the president for his actions was “fake news.”