Texas

Okeefenokee

Re: Texas

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:35 pm

Pair Attempts Armed Robbery On Two Cable Repairmen, Not Knowing That One Of Their Targets Was Armed

If there’s one thing that we know about the State of Texas, its that many of the residents carry a firearm. We also know that Texas has it’s fair share of crime, and seeing stories of armed citizens fighting back never gets old. It’s unfortunate for things like this to happen in the first place, of course, but seeing the average citizen fend off an armed attacker with a firearm of their own is a good thing.

http://patriotrising.com/pair-attempts- ... was-armed/
We need flounder to get in here and tell us why the cable repairmen had it coming.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:52 am

Austin looks like it's catching some of that west coast homelessness trend.

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/austin/ ... 1142835659

But they have a plan. If they just spend some more money the problem will surely be fixed.

I find the term "experiencing homelessness" extremely funny. As if it's like rain or something that just suddenly manifests to some people. Newspeak at its best.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:15 am

Yeah, austin needs to be put down.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:16 am

Artillery or tanks or combined action?

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:33 am

No no, I wouldn't want to destroy the city itself.

It's got me thinking about something else, though.

I wonder what the contemporary talk around town was regarding democrat power hubs and the threat posed by the proximity of so many slaves. Looking back on it, we can see the potential for insurrection, but I wonder how common it was for them to talk about it openly.

Because if I'm looking at their modern day equivalents, I don't see how it can't have occurred to them that these vote plantations would be very bad places to be should the slaves get restless. I wonder if they talk about it.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:42 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:33 am

I wonder what the contemporary talk around town was regarding democrat power hubs and the threat posed by the proximity of so many slaves. Looking back on it, we can see the potential for insurrection, but I wonder how common it was for them to talk about it openly.

Because if I'm looking at their modern day equivalents, I don't see how it can't have occurred to them that these vote plantations would be very bad places to be should the slaves get restless. I wonder if they talk about it.
That's pretty much the exact reason they keep shoving money at minority problems.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

doc_loliday

Post by doc_loliday » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:04 am

Homelessness will always be blamed on rent prices.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:30 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:33 am

Nah. The problem is more like what happened to Spain when the degenerates took over.

The globalists who exploit the degenerates like this just want their profits and a reasonable level of security and stability. Their concerns most likely are for the progressives to take themselves too seriously. Note how those guys got shut down in the 2016 democratic party primary.

It's more about giving them symbolic candidates designed to fold or fail so that the globalist politician will skate into office and maintain the deep state / corporate power structure.

Their fear is for the proles vote to actually make a difference. THAT freaks them the fuck out. Note Trump's victory.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:30 pm

Austin is wine country in the hills. The weather is nice. And there is a hippy scene. That's probably what's attracting most of the homelessness.

Houston seems to be getting a lot more tent cities than I ever remembered last time I lived near down town. Dont know what's going on. Probably the shitty mayor.

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:16 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:30 pm
Austin is wine country in the hills. The weather is nice. And there is a hippy scene. That's probably what's attracting most of the homelessness.

Houston seems to be getting a lot more tent cities than I ever remembered last time I lived near down town. Dont know what's going on. Probably the shitty mayor.
Handing out free needles should fix the problem, it's worked really well in other cities. :roll: