Hillary Clinton Death List

The Conservative

Re: Hillary Clinton Death List

Post by The Conservative » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:31 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:26 pm
It's not entirely necessary that this is directed by Hillary herself. She's just the visible figurehead that connects to all of these "mysterious deaths".

She could be just a part of the circle of swamp creatures involved. It could be a larger MIC/IC group of scumbags, or even just members of the Clinton Foundation that were about to get busted.

Hillary is just the thread that we can pull on.
And should, because if she takes down even bigger fish, all the better.
#NotOneRedCent

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:36 pm

Just out of curiosity, how many people you've had close ties to in your life have died from 'unnatural' causes (not cancer, heart attack, etc - can even toss car accidents in there) in your life so far? Do you see yourself anywhere near approaching 100 dead by age 70?

I'm 54, I can count mine on one hand with fingers to spare.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:38 pm

3, so far. :(
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:44 pm

Oh, I'd add combat deaths in there as an exclusion for military personnel.

Still, I don't see hitting anywhere near 100 by age 70.

The Clintons seem strangely surrounded by murders, "suicides", "accidents" like choking to death from the barbell of weights on their throat, etc.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:52 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:44 pm
Oh, I'd add combat deaths in there as an exclusion for military personnel.

Still, I don't see hitting anywhere near 100 by age 70.
Agreed, I'm in the same count area as the rest of you.

So, someone asked why she hasn't been charged or convicted. Well, as other said its a swamp thing. Look at the 2016 election and her emails. Now, we all know she flat out broke the laws pertaining to espionage and classified material. But look what the FBI did, they gave people closest to her immunity, they allowed them to destroy evidence and interviewed her without putting her under oath or keeping transcripts of the interview. No citizen should be ok with that or defend her for the deal she got. Take the Democrat Primary, she flat out cheated and screwed Bernie and all Bernie Bros. but the Dems sat there and defended her for doing it.

IMO, the Clintons probably bought the head people in the FBI and DOJ, early one when they were nobodys. Guaranteed they'd be rich beyond their wildest dreams and they would rise to the top of the agencies. For Example, Comey was an investigator on Whitewater. I think they cornered him and said, how would you like to be Director of the FBI some day.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:00 pm

Frankly, I don’t think it’s just money, at this point. The kind of risks that these people are taking are way beyond what you could buy.

It’s blackmail, threats, and more, IMO.

The alternative is that they’re SO grossly overconfident, that they really believe in controlling 350m people with immunity, and that they always will. That’s actually scarier.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:15 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:00 pm
Frankly, I don’t think it’s just money, at this point. The kind of risks that these people are taking are way beyond what you could buy.

The alternative is that they’re SO grossly overconfident, that they really believe in controlling 350m people with immunity, and that they always will. That’s actually scarier.
I'd agree, not money... POWER.

Someone has potential 'dirt' that could rob them of power... sure, they could try to buy their silence, but if it's $5mil to buy silence (and hope they keep silent), or $100k to have them taken out permanently... :think:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:18 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:00 pm

I'm shocked and amazed as well.
The Trump Coup is very telling. The group of conspirators is no more than about 20, but they control the DOJ-FBI and key positions in other agencies. They topple governments on a whim, some so quickly we scarcely hear about them, like Honduras in 2009.

The keys to starting over IMO are breaking up the FBI, cleaning out the FBI and DOJ, and seriously reorming the SES(Senior Executive Service). Because thats how we end up with a Director Wray that we can scarcely discern the difference from Comey.
PLATA O PLOMO

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:40 pm

Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of just nutty "conspiracy theories" out there that, IMHO, make no sense.

My classic example is the 9/11 "theory" that the planes were flown to some secret location, passengers offloaded, and then flown into the towers (or other drone planes flown)... it makes no sense, if you're killing 2000 people in those towers (regardless of whether you think the planes took them down or thermite planted) what difference would a few hundred plane passengers make to you? Offloading them just creates problems, what do you do with them? Either you jail them forever or you'll just wind up killing them anyways to eliminate the "loose ends" of people talking. Makes zero sense, if you've already decided to kill civilians in the buildings, to save the passengers - you've already decided civilians are just 'collateral damage'.

Same with the 'crisis actor' thing, if you believe it's all a conspiracy by the same govt that doesn't care about civilian deaths in other countries why would you think they'd care about our own civilians in reaching their "plan"? Crisis actors again just leave potential loose ends that might talk.

It's the mistaken idea that "they" (if you buy into the conspiracy) give a flying fuck about you or any other insignificant peons.

I can entertain the conspiracy ideas, but don't expect me to believe they'd give a crap if you or I wound up dead in the process.

What was it Dan quoted, "great men are almost always bad men", that to be on that list you have to be willing to order the deaths of innocent people?

Like I said, not money, it's power & control - we are just pawns, people at that level will have no compunction about sacrificing us if it serves their purpose.
Last edited by Ph64 on Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:49 pm

Good examples.
The Sandyhook Crisis Actors were laughable. However, conspiracy theories like the Bush admin reasoning to invade Iraq were more or less legit. I always thought W destroyed Saddam as revenge for Saddam attempting to kill his father.

I still don't know why we took down Ghaddafi. He was working with us when we destroyed him. I understand the motivations for the Iran-Contra operation to smuggle weapons to Syria afterward, but I don't understand why we were so hell bent on regime change in Libya and Syria.
PLATA O PLOMO