Hillary Clinton Death List

Speaker to Animals

Re: Hillary Clinton Death List

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:33 pm

Ph64 wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:33 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 11:07 am
That doesn't help us, though. He cannot release whatever it was that Seth Rich dumped that caused this response from the criminals in the Deep State lest he forfeits his life. The Deep State may be trying to figure out exactly how the dead-man's switch, so to speak, works and who is involved in order to circumvent it and keep the information secret, but I doubt they will move on Assange unless they were very certain they neutralized that risk of the data dump.

And I am extremely interested in what might have been buried in that data to elicit a murderous response from them. The Seth Rich murder was extreme for them and exposed them to a lot of risk. It implies the risk entailed in the data becoming public is greater than potentially getting caught murdering a leaker.
What if the guy that disappeared recently was his dead man switch? Or one of several maybe?
I believe that was so.

Penner

Post by Penner » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:45 pm

Hate to break it to all here but Clinton doesn't have a "death list"/"hit list". This is just more crazy time conspiracy sponsored by Russia.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:54 pm

Penner wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 7:45 pm
Hate to break it to all here but Clinton doesn't have a "death list"/"hit list". This is just more crazy time conspiracy sponsored by Russia.
Yeah? Then how come every person in her immediate circle seems to end up dead before arriving to congress?

I mean you can only throw yourself on a knife so many times before suicide is no longer a culprit.
#NotOneRedCent

Penner

Post by Penner » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:21 pm

More conspiracy theories. If Clinton has this much blood on her hands then why was she never arrested/charge with these murders? Why hasn't Trump's DoJ open up any massive interstation into this?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:26 pm

Trump's DOJ is swamp af.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:27 pm

Penner wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:21 pm
More conspiracy theories. If Clinton has this much blood on her hands then why was she never arrested/charge with these murders? Why hasn't Trump's DoJ open up any massive interstation into this?
Have you been hiding under a rock?

The FBI/CIA were practically the Democrats play thing for over 20 years. On top of that the media and education system brainwashed them and our population to be the way they are today...

Think I’m lying? Look at the Kavaughan hearings as the most recent example.
#NotOneRedCent

Penner

Post by Penner » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:36 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:27 pm
Penner wrote:

The FBI/CIA were practically the Democrats play thing for over 20 years. On top of that, the media and education system brainwashed them and our population to be the way they are today...

That is insane to think like that. I mean if you think that the entire FBI/CIA/DoJ is in Clinton's and/or the Dems' pocket that is just insane to think like that. Also, Kavaughan lied under oath, multiple times and is a partisan hack.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:45 pm

Penner wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:36 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Sun Nov 04, 2018 8:27 pm
Penner wrote:

The FBI/CIA were practically the Democrats play thing for over 20 years. On top of that, the media and education system brainwashed them and our population to be the way they are today...

That is insane to think like that. I mean if you think that the entire FBI/CIA/DoJ is in Clinton's and/or the Dems' pocket that is just insane to think like that. Also, Kavaughan lied under oath, multiple times and is a partisan hack.
Stop being a hack.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:07 pm

There's no Clinton Death List, just coincidental string of many, many people associated with her killing themselves or dying accidentally prior to court cases associated with her. For some reason people who are going to testify in associated cases tell their friends and relatives they will never commit suicide, but then do anyway. Just a conincidence.

Seriously though. There are so damn many people associated with the Clintons that this has happened to the Occams Razor is likely that the deaths are not natural deaths. It wouldn't be the first time in history that powerful politicians are ruthless to the point of killing anyone who is trouble to them.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Sun Nov 04, 2018 10:26 pm

It's not entirely necessary that this is directed by Hillary herself. She's just the visible figurehead that connects to all of these "mysterious deaths".

She could be just a part of the circle of swamp creatures involved. It could be a larger MIC/IC group of scumbags, or even just members of the Clinton Foundation that were about to get busted.

Hillary is just the thread that we can pull on.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0