Hillary Clinton Death List

C-Mag

Re: Hillary Clinton Death List

Post by C-Mag » Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:34 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:13 am

It's not really even about Bill Clinton any longer. He's mostly irrelevant. The next monarch of the United Kingdom allegedly raped slave girls in the Caribbean. There are heads of states implicated. There are governors, senators, and even top scientists.

The entire academic complex is at risk. Every scientific discipline is essentially run by about fifty intellects spread across the top universities. Epstein developed relationships with intellectuals and used them the same way he used those girls, but for their intellect rather than their bodies. It isn't just Minsky name-dropped. Major names in physics and other disciplines are exposed. The money is going to dry up if they lose those guys from their departments. No more papers from the top fifty and a department suddenly drops fast in rankings.

If you really take the longer view on world history, there are lots of episodes like this where a totally corrupt ruling family goes out in spectacular fashion. If your historical window is just the past century of American history, then you are going to miss bigger probabilities. You should read some Nassim, bro.

I mostly agree with that, and I've been thinking about other historical examples as well. Listen, you've got to really have your back against the wall to murder the highest profile prisoner in the world.

Is there any doubt at this point that the SDNY and the Manhattan Correctional Center are the political court and political prison for American elites ? This is where our elites channel cases they dont' want the public to know about, the prison is our Chateau d'If. Take El Chapo for instance. Why is his case files locked up tighter than the JFK assassination ?

Look at the Weiner laptop and his case. We still have not information on what was on it.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:00 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:34 am
Mon Aug 12, 2019 9:13 am

It's not really even about Bill Clinton any longer. He's mostly irrelevant. The next monarch of the United Kingdom allegedly raped slave girls in the Caribbean. There are heads of states implicated. There are governors, senators, and even top scientists.

The entire academic complex is at risk. Every scientific discipline is essentially run by about fifty intellects spread across the top universities. Epstein developed relationships with intellectuals and used them the same way he used those girls, but for their intellect rather than their bodies. It isn't just Minsky name-dropped. Major names in physics and other disciplines are exposed. The money is going to dry up if they lose those guys from their departments. No more papers from the top fifty and a department suddenly drops fast in rankings.

If you really take the longer view on world history, there are lots of episodes like this where a totally corrupt ruling family goes out in spectacular fashion. If your historical window is just the past century of American history, then you are going to miss bigger probabilities. You should read some Nassim, bro.

I mostly agree with that, and I've been thinking about other historical examples as well. Listen, you've got to really have your back against the wall to murder the highest profile prisoner in the world.

Is there any doubt at this point that the SDNY and the Manhattan Correctional Center are the political court and political prison for American elites ? This is where our elites channel cases they dont' want the public to know about, the prison is our Chateau d'If. Take El Chapo for instance. Why is his case files locked up tighter than the JFK assassination ?

Look at the Weiner laptop and his case. We still have not information on what was on it.
What could be considered worse by some standards, are some of the names being released that were on his list. Such as the former CEO of Disney...
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:04 am

#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:05 am

Yeah, our elites definitely seem to be perverts or the worst kind.

I've been trying to think of historical examples of ruling elites just killing anyone with evidence against them, but I'm drawing blanks. Anyone have historical examples ?
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:07 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:05 am

I've been trying to think of historical examples of ruling elites just killing anyone with evidence against them, but I'm drawing blanks. Anyone have historical examples ?
Stalin, Hitler, Castro. Clinton...
#NotOneRedCent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:16 am

C-Mag wrote:

Like the Marians getting exterminated by the Sullans.. That would be a bug example of an elite turnover.

If it were just related to a few families (like the Clintons and the British royal soap family) then you could just look at English history for examples. Families rose in court all the time only to get completely eradicated by political intrigue when their schemes caught up with them. Pretty much every monarch since the Protestant revolt in England held dumpster fire courts like this until I suppose the Edwardian era where they just settled down and stuck with sucking each other's dicks.

Hastur

Post by Hastur » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:20 am

C-Mag wrote:

Marius and Sulla.

An nescis, mi fili, quantilla prudentia mundus regatur? - Axel Oxenstierna

Nie lügen die Menschen so viel wie nach einer Jagd, während eines Krieges oder vor Wahlen. - Otto von Bismarck

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:45 am

Hastur wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:20 am
C-Mag wrote:

Marius and Sulla.
That works. I was thinking more modern, say in the last 200 years, but that works.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:46 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:45 am
Hastur wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Marius and Sulla.
That works. I was thinking more modern, say in the last 200 years, but that works.
That's what I was mentioning before. Your historical window is too short.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:08 pm

Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:46 am
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:45 am
Hastur wrote:

Marius and Sulla.
That's what I was mentioning before. Your historical window is too short.
I don't know about that. Human nature doesn't change that much through history. It's easy to look at the classic world and medieval world and see examples of killing political opponents or liabilities. But what about the Colonial and early industrial areas. This shit had to have happened then. Especially once mass communication started to come into play, telegraph, newspaper and radio.

There has to be examples out there.

EDIT
I guess the Robber Barons may have been examples. Guys like that used the Pinkertons to hunt down and kill folks.
PLATA O PLOMO