Hillary Clinton Death List

The Conservative

Hillary Clinton Death List

Post by The Conservative » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:16 pm

We all know there is a Death list, we just keep seeing it grow the closer she gets to being accused of something.

The latest example is here, the NJ couple that had their house blown up around them (no foul play expected)

http://impiousdigest.com/us-federal-wit ... explosion/

Only off-color sites (non-mainstream) and publishing the attempted connections.. be interesting to see where this goes.

Also, how long this list is going to get...
#NotOneRedCent

TheReal_ND

Re: Hillary Clinton Death List

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:26 pm

I heard something about someone getting run into a ditch this week. It was on a podcast. Dunno..

https://therightstuff.biz/2018/07/08/fa ... e-dee-wae/

Ph64

Post by Ph64 » Sun Jul 08, 2018 8:27 pm

Nothing to see here, houses blow up into slivers of wood all the time. :roll:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:37 am

May Anthony Bourdain have been a victim of the Clinton Death Curse?

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/07/16 ... ill-654724
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:22 am

I was just thinking about this stuff when Chrisk Wallace interviewed Putin and asked him why so many people he was associated with wound up dead.

I thought, you should ask the Clintons that.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:43 am

Another coincidental death of someone with alleged evidence of Clinton sexual misconduct

https://truepundit.com/investigative-jo ... aping-boy/
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:38 am

I wonder how much this country will be upended when this Satanic group is truly exposed for what they are.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:13 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:38 am
I wonder how much this country will be upended when this Satanic group is truly exposed for what they are.
Well, that's what Q claims. That they have the evidence and they are slowly dismantling all this shit so there is no giant one time backlash. They reference the 40K sealed indictments and all that. I don't know if that's true. But it really looks like a top down dismantling of corrupt leadership in the FBI to me, and it looks coordinated and well planned.

Right now the Op Tempo is pretty hi. The Establishment folks are freaking out as we near the Mid-Terms. They tried to provoke a Charlotte II, but didn't get it. They only got LEO attention. Did you notice how much more press Charlotte got than the Congressional Baseball Assassination Anniversary ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:34 pm

I don't put much stock in the Q Anon thing.

I am just saying I strongly believe the Clinton Conspiracy is a cabal of Satanists.

I mean.. we know for a fact that Hillary Clinton and Podesta are members of such a group. They don't even really hide the fact.

Her daughter walks around with an inverted cross. It doesn't make any sense for a woman who is ostensibly a Methodist to use that symbol. The only people who use it are Catholics (the ancient symbol of St. Peter) and Satanists (to them it means reversing the order of God). I think they enjoyed signaling this in subtle ways.

People like this maintain pretty large networks of power-brokers. They have done it for a long time. This group just tried to take over the government and they are getting exposed. I think that is going to freak out a lot of satanists out there.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:47 pm

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:34 pm
I don't put much stock in the Q Anon thing.

I am just saying I strongly believe the Clinton Conspiracy is a cabal of Satanists.
I don't know about Q.
I've actually looked at it as a conspiracy theory to disprove. But when I look at the systematic take down of all the leadership of the FBI. It makes me wonder if there is something to it. It's not random, it's well thought out and planned. It has taken a top down order of cleaning out the FBI.

I don't discount the Clinton's being Satanists. Yet, I have no hard proof that they are. I know the Clintons are criminals, that seek power above all else. I would say the Haiti missing children and everything about Haiti is suspect and would make me believe that you are right.
PLATA O PLOMO