Civil War Doomsday Clock

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:56 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:35 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 6:00 pm
Political purge is officially underway. First Bannon, now Lindell.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/fbi ... cell-phone
And the Turtle does nothing. Why the fuck do his republicans constituents keep electing him?
I asked the same thing about Pelosi a few years ago. Apparently it comes down to money, but I don’t think that’s enough to explain it.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:53 am

The immigrants bused to Martha's Vineyard proves we need a civil war that splits up the US.

Those in power at the Federal level will continue to burden conservative areas with things like illegal immigration. The only thing they will respond to is force and being forced to deal with the issues themselves.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Sep 16, 2022 11:20 am

Narcissism has no cure.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:29 am

https://www.grandforksherald.com/news/n ... al-dispute
Court papers say 41-year-old Shannon Brandt confessed to a 911 dispatcher and police that he killed 18-year-old Cayler Ellingson due to a political dispute.
Guess what political beliefs the 44 year old drunk murderer has and what political beliefs the innocent 18 year old had.

Every POS media talking head, the POTUS, and anyone else constantly calling conservatives "evil", "non-human", "the enemy" etc.. are accomplices to this. This is what they want. The mindless sheep to carry out their culling of conservatives. They literally want us dead.

If this was my son I would be losing my shit right now.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:46 am

It's obvious how the Left projects: they claim incitement & insurrection from the Right while they commit incitement & insurrection. But since FMWs control all the levers of power, and all the oversight, they get away with it.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Sep 21, 2022 12:38 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:29 am
https://www.grandforksherald.com/news/n ... al-dispute
Court papers say 41-year-old Shannon Brandt confessed to a 911 dispatcher and police that he killed 18-year-old Cayler Ellingson due to a political dispute.
Guess what political beliefs the 44 year old drunk murderer has and what political beliefs the innocent 18 year old had.

Every POS media talking head, the POTUS, and anyone else constantly calling conservatives "evil", "non-human", "the enemy" etc.. are accomplices to this. This is what they want. The mindless sheep to carry out their culling of conservatives. They literally want us dead.

If this was my son I would be losing my shit right now.

This is going to happen more often and it’s going to get to a point where the patriots fight back and there will be hundreds of dead leftist. Civil War is coming and shame on those in power that not only let this happen but are encouraging it. Truly disgusting.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Oct 14, 2022 10:12 am

Every time I think they won't get more brazen, they do something even more insane.

Pelosi on video ( why is she being recorded?) on January 6th saying she's been waiting for this and can't wait for it. Then says she is going to literally punch Trump.

BRING IT ALREADY.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:54 am

If for nothing else we should thank Trump for how badly here interrupted their little private club
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:52 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:54 am
If for nothing else we should thank Trump for how badly here interrupted their little private club
I call him the "Stick in the spokes" President. Everybody was peacefully floating in the pool on their little rafts sipping their drinks through a straw and here comes this oaf who does a triple lindy from the top board to splash cold water water over the establishment. Who can't identify with the oaf?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:19 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:52 am
C-Mag wrote:
Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:54 am
I call him the "Stick in the spokes" President. Everybody was peacefully floating in the pool on their little rafts sipping their drinks through a straw and here comes this oaf who does a triple lindy from the top board to splash cold water water over the establishment. Who can't identify with the oaf?
:lol:
Triple Lindy :clap: :clap: :clap:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience