Civil War Doomsday Clock

C-Mag

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:45 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:28 pm

I think you are looking at a revamp, not a fall. The Pendulum is swinging hard the other way. It's when it stops is when we have to worry.
I don't believe that is what I was saying. I do believe I clearly stated I don't know what the US looks like after and that Balkanization was likely. I didn't say revamp, or anything close to it.

My main point is, I think it's unlikely to stop the civil war from goin Kinetic. And that's not good.
Then I detailed where I thought the major conflict areas would be.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:11 am

I really can’t conceive of it going hot. We had a wave of street/mob violence, but it won’t get to civil war unless the right does the same.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:16 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:45 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:28 pm

I think you are looking at a revamp, not a fall. The Pendulum is swinging hard the other way. It's when it stops is when we have to worry.
I don't believe that is what I was saying. I do believe I clearly stated I don't know what the US looks like after and that Balkanization was likely. I didn't say revamp, or anything close to it.

My main point is, I think it's unlikely to stop the civil war from goin Kinetic. And that's not good.
Then I detailed where I thought the major conflict areas would be.
I understand that, but I think you are missing the point, as long as we keep having the pendulum swing in one direction than the other, no matter how "bad" it looks, we are going to be ok, because it is called a course correction. There have been times in when we were closer than we are now, some of us were not alive to see it... or were still in diapers.

The point is that every 25 to 50 years we end up close to the edge of "civil war" but always find our way back from that edge.

Look at the last few times we have had it... in the last near 100 years, McCarthyism, we've had the Nixon/Carter Admin fuckery, and now this... each time it seems to get worse, but each time so far we have come back to the center and started to swing the other way...

With the collapse of wokisim happening in some of the main core support entities, (Twitter and Disney as examples) The leftists are losing grip on their power structure, and as of now are lashing out. That is what you are seeing today, it is going to get "violent" before it becomes peaceful again, but only if we act accordingly. If we meet force with force, we are going to escalate. If we meet force with restraint, and we let the rest of the country realize who the fuckers really are, the rest of the country will be on our side, and the minority will be put back into place, as a violent, and dangerous minority to our children and young adults that should be put out to pasture like the KKK was.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:06 am

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:16 am
With the collapse of wokisim happening in some of the main core support entities, (Twitter and Disney as examples) The leftists are losing grip on their power structure, and as of now are lashing out. That is what you are seeing today, it is going to get "violent" before it becomes peaceful again, but only if we act accordingly. If we meet force with force, we are going to escalate. If we meet force with restraint, and we let the rest of the country realize who the fuckers really are, the rest of the country will be on our side, and the minority will be put back into place, as a violent, and dangerous minority to our children and young adults that should be put out to pasture like the KKK was.
Which of TCs personalities are we getting today? I don't have time to look for past quotes, but you've been pretty militant recently. Now you talk about restraint.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:20 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:06 am
The Conservative wrote:
Which of TCs personalities are we getting today? I don't have time to look for past quotes, but you've been pretty militant recently. Now you talk about restraint.
:lol: yesterday he was hanging them from lampposts. It’s a fun game.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:26 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:06 am
The Conservative wrote:
Yeah, I am, if you noticed I am 100% consistent in my views. You just ignore the differences.

Groomers, fuck them, they deserve to be tossed into the sun.
People that want to do this country harm are given a platform without repercussions. Same.

What we are seeing is the leftists having their protection and platform removed, they are acting like my son when you take away a toy he was playing with because he was not listening. Crybabies.

You want to go after people that deserve to be gotten after, go after Antifa, and BLM, those that have burned down buildings, and businesses and killed people. As well as those who backed them knowing full well the extent of the corruption and danger those two groups represent. Treat them like they have treated others, with extreme prejudice.

What is being discussed now are people who are "scared" because they believe their shit doesn't stink when they talk or tweet. That the posts they do and cause harm to other people (in case of suicide-causing reporting, and article writing) are protected under free speech, and when their safe harbor has been taken away from them, they are going to lash out at anyone who doesn't agree with them in premise alone.

These people are 90% harmless, 9% are mostly-harmless, and the 1% are the people I am talking about deep-sixing into the sun and thinking nothing of it. The groomers, the teachers that want to pervert my son's education with their own mental fuckery. Where their personal sexual identity, view and otherwise mental disease has no right to be in the classroom. You are fucking right I will go militaristic on their asses.

They deserve to be shunned, banished, and left homeless ranting on the streets screaming their SJW views for everyone to hear, and people finally realizing they are as fucking crazy as they look and act.

What is going on now is a direct result of the pendulum going too far left for too long. (30 years too long) and we are now seeing it move rather hard and fast to the right. There will be a time when it goes too far right and we will be back here again. What we can't do is lump everyone that is on the wrong side of history into being nothing more than leftists, if anything they are followers because they follow the news and media that have been controlled by the left for almost longer than I've been able to think for myself, and sadly do so blindly.

Do they bear some responsibility? Fuck yes, and should be forced to fix their own fuckups, but we can't claim every Democrat is a Leftist. We can't be like the leftists claiming every Republican is "x,y,z". Not only are we better than that, but we know the fucking truth of the matter. The leftists are blaming us for what they are guilty of. Stones in glass houses and all.

If you can't differentiate the difference between an enemy and someone brainwashed by unfortunate circumstances, then you may be no better than the leftists we are fighting against.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:29 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:11 am
I really can’t conceive of it going hot. We had a wave of street/mob violence, but it won’t get to civil war unless the right does the same.
I really hope you're right.

Balkanization is a better option, but the globalists will use force to maintain their market control of resources in Red Areas.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:42 am

Hey TC, whatever you brain thinks you're typing is not what you are actually typing. Try reading your posts back to yourself before hitting submit. You're all over the place.

Differentiate the difference, huh?

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:43 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
There are right-wing containment operations for that. Such as JRE etc. You have a huge segment of the so-called right that think crashing the FED or ending central banking is a good thing. Explain to me how decreasing the ability of banks to loan money is a good thing again or "right-wing"? Half the people in the South that call themselves right-wingers are lolberts. The other half are racist idiots that just want to say that magic word so bad. Quite depressing tbh.
The good, the true, & the beautiful

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:47 am

GloryofGreece wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:43 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
There are right-wing containment operations for that. Such as JRE etc. You have a huge segment of the so-called right that think crashing the FED or ending central banking is a good thing. Explain to me how decreasing the ability of banks to loan money is a good thing again or "right-wing"? Half the people in the South that call themselves right-wingers are lolberts. The other half are racist idiots that just want to say that magic word so bad. Quite depressing tbh.
I don’t think that conservatism necessarily needs to tie itself to unlimited fractional banking with a fixed fed rate and bailouts.

The free market would involve no government sanctioned banking conglomerate with money printing power. The treasury should be doing that.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace