Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:19 pm

TheOneX wrote:
Fri Apr 22, 2022 4:50 pm
Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 7:13 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Thu Apr 21, 2022 6:30 am
Deep State actively supporting monopolies, to retain social control.

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/former ... citing?s=w
Total authoritarianism is their goal. Is there an equivalent liberty cabal opposing these people?
There are individuals, not sure there is a cabal. Maybe the investors Elon Musk is working with to try and buy Twitter could be a starting place.
Agree, and MAGA high-rollers but nothing with the pervasiveness that FMWs have.

Just today a female attorney in our HOA came at me about being an old white guy getting privileges that POCs don't (I used a different kind of roofing material on my house and went to court when they threatened me). I simply walked away from her: just talking about Woke shit gives them the playing field. I don't know if there's one person who lives in this neighborhood who isn't Woke besides us?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:06 pm

Examples of the "math" curriculum that Florida banned from their schools. :shock:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:24 pm

Haumana wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:06 pm
Examples of the "math" curriculum that Florida banned from their schools. :shock:

Where did this come from?
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:27 pm

After a little research, the original was from Missouri.

https://twitter.com/ChristinaPushaw/sta ... XKLtolNnkw
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:30 pm

https://defendinged.org/incidents/schoo ... ub-dancer/
School district issues ‘apologies’ for distributing math worksheet that asked if poet Maya Angelou was a ‘Drug Dealer’ or ‘Night Club Dancer’

Lincoln County R-III School District - Missouri
And from the publisher's actual page:

https://21cmp.blogspot.com/2014/05/maya ... ement.html
UPDATE: It has come to our attention that a leading candidate for president’s press secretary has Tweeted out a resource that was published under our name. The content was edited and removed 8 years ago. Why or how it is recirculating now is unclear. When I was still a classroom teacher 10 years ago, I was concurrently teaching Algebra 1 and a class on Human Trafficking at the new International High School. Ohio is hub of human trafficking and 1 in 5 girls are victims of sexual assault prior to the age of 18. In collaboration, with local human trafficking organizations they sought to destigmatize sexual abuse, create awareness, and deromanticize words like “pimp”. Additionally, the International school hoped we could infuse more international content throughout their curriculum. Generally, this meant I as the math teacher created deep dives with international data or international issues, but I also created Person Puzzles and Adventure activities to help do this. This Maya Angelou worksheet is an example of a quick surface level infusion, and I wrote 300 “Person Puzzles” about different people as a quick practice activity. In this particular case it was paired with Systems of Equations which is a topic encountered by 14-16 year old students — students that are the prime age to be victims (or perpetrators) of sexual violence. As a teen, I helped my police officer father spend nights in chatrooms pretending to be a 13 year girl catching sex predators -- I was unusually keyed into the importance of such a topic. I do appreciate how unique my teaching situation was at this time. This should underscore that context matters in all facets of education.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:52 pm

It's not math, its Indoctrination.

And filled with lies, the most liberal people are the Most Racist.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sat Apr 23, 2022 11:24 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:52 pm
It's not math, its Indoctrination.

And filled with lies, the most liberal people are the Most Racist.
What bothers me about the guys "apology" is that it's full of questionable "reasons" why he did what he did... seems to me he ended up getting caught and used his upbringing as an excuse. There is no way in hell his father was a cop and they allowed him to use a real teenager (his son) to entrap pedophiles...
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:33 pm

Twitter Re-examines Elon Musk’s Bid, May Be More Receptive to a Deal
Two sides are meeting Sunday to discuss takeover bid, people familiar with the matter say
https://archive.ph/Qvsl5
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:53 pm

It feels like no later than 2024 POTUS election the US will be in a kinetic civil war.
I don't want to see it happen, but I believe people will have to fight to keep their human and civil rights. I'm not even talking about Constitutional Rights, because they are basically gone, save 2A.

The current post Globalist world, is a world dominated by resources. Everything is about who has the resources. Short answer is, we win, eventually. We win because we control the resources with boots on the ground, and we care about things. That means we will fight hard, dedicated and be fighting for something.

Our Liberty is ours to surrender. We've surrendered a lot already, but now, traditional Americans are pushing back. We are fighting for our Rights and Liberties. We are still outgunned, out financed and have little influence outside of our small groups. But we are doing good things. A look at recent election maps easily show that our side controls all the real resources. They only control the administrative centers which are represented as Blue Islands. And once people no longer fear their authority, and stop following their authority, those power centers mean much less. Those isolated blue islands in red states will be mostly snuffed out quickly. Likewise traditional or Constitutional folks known in deep blue areas will be snuffed out quickly. Some of blue areas in red states are just Indian Reservations who may see the government dole end. We will likely see situations that we see in the Ukraine war right now. Red areas with necessary recources, food, fuel, water, and Blue areas will have to pay the price the Red areas demand.

Where and how the war will be fought. The war will be fought mostly in the mixed zones between deep red and deep blue. The pink zones, and that's most of the nation.

The hottest fighting will be in areas where there is a mix of ideology and ethnicity. This is part of the reason they are flooding the country with immigrants. This is historic and we will follow the same pattern. There will be a band from Sacramento to the coast all along the Southern border to Corpus Christi Texas. And those states will spend most of their time dealing with those problems. There will be other bands through the rust belt, Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland. Then along the I-95/I-20 Corridor. In fact, the major Interstate trade corridors will have the potential for violence.

The American military will be tied up in these areas. The east coast will be like the Revolutionary War. The Central Power will be working to ensure trade and resources move along the coast, while insurgents are hunted down and problem areas are pacified. Then there is key infrastructure. The Mississippi transportation corridor. Oil Fields, Power Generation, Water supply. Water supply is going to be key for Blue areas. Phoenix and LA doesn't exist without importing water, and it's a very hard to keep the water flowing if someone wants to stop it.

Key Pros and Cons for each side
The Central Power has all the administrative, financial and communication power, and that is huge.
But that all is based on people supporting those systems.
The Traditionalist side controls all the Resources. We may not own them, but we are the boots on the ground. We are the miners, farmers, loggers, truckers, builders, etc. However we are not organized.

Dedication to the fight wins the day
As we've seen by Momma Bear at the school board meeting. Once people realize that the people in charge are just fucking evil and are happy to harm your kids or what you've worked for, all the rules are off.

Victory Conditions
For the Central Powers to win, they have to have us voluntarily surrender everything to them. They can't win by naked force. As soon as it gets to force, there's a push back. Even the point of forcing things like Tranny education and CRT. So they need to avoid kinetic. Sadly, for us to really win, it has to go Kinetic and the gloves have to come off.

I believe Trump scared the Fuck out of them, set back their plans and they are trying to get back on schedule of boiling the frog. But by doing it, they are further alienating the populace. They are actively attempting to suck wealth out of the general US populace. We are the richest populace in the history of the world and they are attempting to wear us down. 25 food production facilities being destroyed is not normal and not by accident. It is a targeted attack on the US populace, as is the invasion on the Southern border, as is Fetanynol, and probably the Jab. At some point, the populace won't take it anymore. We already see individual States working in their own self interest, that will increase. Balkanization will likely happen.

We win in the end. I don't know what the nation looks like after. If your Gen-X or a Boomer, you got to see the USA at it's peak and see it's fall.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:28 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:53 pm
It feels like no later than 2024 POTUS election the US will be in a kinetic civil war.
I don't want to see it happen, but I believe people will have to fight to keep their human and civil rights. I'm not even talking about Constitutional Rights, because they are basically gone, save 2A.

The current post Globalist world, is a world dominated by resources. Everything is about who has the resources. Short answer is, we win, eventually. We win because we control the resources with boots on the ground, and we care about things. That means we will fight hard, dedicated and be fighting for something.

Our Liberty is ours to surrender. We've surrendered a lot already, but now, traditional Americans are pushing back. We are fighting for our Rights and Liberties. We are still outgunned, out financed and have little influence outside of our small groups. But we are doing good things. A look at recent election maps easily show that our side controls all the real resources. They only control the administrative centers which are represented as Blue Islands. And once people no longer fear their authority, and stop following their authority, those power centers mean much less. Those isolated blue islands in red states will be mostly snuffed out quickly. Likewise traditional or Constitutional folks known in deep blue areas will be snuffed out quickly. Some of blue areas in red states are just Indian Reservations who may see the government dole end. We will likely see situations that we see in the Ukraine war right now. Red areas with necessary recources, food, fuel, water, and Blue areas will have to pay the price the Red areas demand.

Where and how the war will be fought. The war will be fought mostly in the mixed zones between deep red and deep blue. The pink zones, and that's most of the nation.

The hottest fighting will be in areas where there is a mix of ideology and ethnicity. This is part of the reason they are flooding the country with immigrants. This is historic and we will follow the same pattern. There will be a band from Sacramento to the coast all along the Southern border to Corpus Christi Texas. And those states will spend most of their time dealing with those problems. There will be other bands through the rust belt, Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland. Then along the I-95/I-20 Corridor. In fact, the major Interstate trade corridors will have the potential for violence.

The American military will be tied up in these areas. The east coast will be like the Revolutionary War. The Central Power will be working to ensure trade and resources move along the coast, while insurgents are hunted down and problem areas are pacified. Then there is key infrastructure. The Mississippi transportation corridor. Oil Fields, Power Generation, Water supply. Water supply is going to be key for Blue areas. Phoenix and LA doesn't exist without importing water, and it's a very hard to keep the water flowing if someone wants to stop it.

Key Pros and Cons for each side
The Central Power has all the administrative, financial and communication power, and that is huge.
But that all is based on people supporting those systems.
The Traditionalist side controls all the Resources. We may not own them, but we are the boots on the ground. We are the miners, farmers, loggers, truckers, builders, etc. However we are not organized.

Dedication to the fight wins the day
As we've seen by Momma Bear at the school board meeting. Once people realize that the people in charge are just fucking evil and are happy to harm your kids or what you've worked for, all the rules are off.

Victory Conditions
For the Central Powers to win, they have to have us voluntarily surrender everything to them. They can't win by naked force. As soon as it gets to force, there's a push back. Even the point of forcing things like Tranny education and CRT. So they need to avoid kinetic. Sadly, for us to really win, it has to go Kinetic and the gloves have to come off.

I believe Trump scared the Fuck out of them, set back their plans and they are trying to get back on schedule of boiling the frog. But by doing it, they are further alienating the populace. They are actively attempting to suck wealth out of the general US populace. We are the richest populace in the history of the world and they are attempting to wear us down. 25 food production facilities being destroyed is not normal and not by accident. It is a targeted attack on the US populace, as is the invasion on the Southern border, as is Fetanynol, and probably the Jab. At some point, the populace won't take it anymore. We already see individual States working in their own self interest, that will increase. Balkanization will likely happen.

We win in the end. I don't know what the nation looks like after. If your Gen-X or a Boomer, you got to see the USA at it's peak and see it's fall.
I think you are looking at a revamp, not a fall. The Pendulum is swinging hard the other way. It's when it stops is when we have to worry.
#NotOneRedCent