Civil War Doomsday Clock

The Conservative

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by The Conservative » Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:01 am

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:05 pm
There’s always someone who knows better than me; in fact, there’s everyone, they voted.
That is the crux of the matter. Everyone including the dead voted.
#NotOneRedCent

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Nov 30, 2020 11:34 am

#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun May 23, 2021 11:03 am

Sam Culper of Forward Observer podcast is a retired US military Intelligence Analyst, Insurgency expert and Patriot. He does great work. In 2019 he did a series of Youtube shows on CW2, his best guessing based on actual research and experience. If you watch these you will get a better understanding of the dynamics and drivers behind some of the things we are seeing today. .................. 5 Part Series approx 2 hrs and 15 min total run time

PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun May 23, 2021 12:15 pm

Who are Patriots and who are Collectivists

By Occupation

Where you work
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Sun May 23, 2021 12:30 pm

Well I can vouch for the IT Pros... I'm the only one that I know that voted for Trump... or even supported him at all.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun May 23, 2021 2:55 pm

The Elites know the game is up. They are just robbing as much wealth from the crumbling empire as they can. They've built their bug out retreats, they have private security, their biggest concern is how to control the guys with guns they hire.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/ ... ingularity
PLATA O PLOMO

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:54 pm

Rumblings in Nevada…

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/nev ... tion-elite
"The National Security Agency has every single email, cell call, text, game chat and banking transaction for every traitor, every elite pedophile and every Wall Street criminal and every corrupt government official at the local, state and federal levels," he said to applause. "And I remind you that no army of lawyers are going to be able to stand up to an Army Ranger battalion with fixed bayonets. We’re coming."
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:37 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:54 pm
Rumblings in Nevada…

"The National Security Agency has every single email, cell call, text, game chat and banking transaction for every traitor, every elite pedophile and every Wall Street criminal and every corrupt government official at the local, state and federal levels," he said to applause. "And I remind you that no army of lawyers are going to be able to stand up to an Army Ranger battalion with fixed bayonets. We’re coming."
I like it.
PLATA O PLOMO

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:37 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 8:37 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:54 pm
Rumblings in Nevada…

I like it.
But the Fedz gots F-15 and Nukes and shiet.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:31 am

This paragraph is from an article on states dealing with the Federal government on gun control and nullification, but it's a great move for red states right now.
The tack for an ambitious state governor is clear: define your state militia, and what weapons you wish them to be equipped with should you need to call them out (a variant of the standard infantry rifle of the US armed forces for the last fifty years would probably be a good start, but of course hearing protection is also important). If need be, open a limited state arms store in the same way some run state liquor stores. The idea that the federal government could substantively obstruct this (eg by ruinously taxing, requiring months-long waiting periods, or forbidding altogether) is unsupportable in historical context, as long as it has the explicit legislative blessing of the state as being necessary for their security.
https://theamericansun.com/2021/06/24/a ... ification/

This has not really come up. Our original state and local militias were nationalized by Woodrow Wilson. A few states maintain State Defense Forces. There should be a new push for Red State militias. I believe they would fill fast with Soldiers who no longer care to be indoctrinated about CRT and GD. It's legal, it's under elected leaders and voluntary on the part of the participants.
PLATA O PLOMO