Civil War Doomsday Clock

Martin Hash

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:42 pm

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:35 pm
You guys sound like you have a really good excuse to tell those coastal Dems what to do before they have a chance to tell you what to do.

That is an example of successful pluralism and federalism breaking down.
“Democracy is the biggest threat to liberty.” - me

“Pluralism ultimately leads to egalitarianism.” - me

“I run for office to prove the futility of democracy.” - me
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:46 pm

Pluralism is the opposite of egalitarianism.

Me
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:53 pm

The bottom line is I was indoctrinated to liberty, so it’s demise seems consequential. After OWGs pass on, liberty will be gone, but the people who are left don’t care.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:09 pm

I guess this is why I am more sanguine about the proliferation of Wokeness.

I am pretty sure that the superiority of liberty is evident based on the merits of liberty, and can be accepted without indoctrination. Up to this point, wokeness' only advantage was that its core tenets were, more or less, occluded.

Liberty wins in the marketplace of ideas, not because public school teachers made kids say the pledge of allegiance, but because it is actually a superior ideology.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:23 pm

I’ve done dozens of podcasts & written a book on this. Liberty is not the natural state and must be taught because it requires intellectual consideration. Where is it taught now? Egalitarianism, on the other hand, is the natural state because it’s based to ingrained motivations: envy, resentment, perversity, spite, jealousy, etc.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:34 pm

You guys sound like you have a really good excuse to tell those coastal Dems what to do before they have a chance to tell you what to do.

They already know how I feel. I don't talk the talk without walking the walk.

I have already made myself known in the school committee. I already have made it perfectly clear where I stand and what is expected.

I have already written to senators, governors, etc.

I have my gun license. I have my ammo, and I am not afraid to use either when they come for my family and me.

I am on every Democrat list out there in such a way that if they are going to force us to do things, I will be one of the first targeted in my town.

I have said since the DNC days that if you think I will live under tyranny or unlawful/unconstitutional situations you got another thing coming.
#NotOneRedCent

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:42 pm

Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:09 pm
I guess this is why I am more sanguine about the proliferation of Wokeness.

I am pretty sure that the superiority of liberty is evident based on the merits of liberty, and can be accepted without indoctrination. Up to this point, wokeness' only advantage was that its core tenets were, more or less, occluded.

Liberty wins in the marketplace of ideas, not because public school teachers made kids say the pledge of allegiance, but because it is actually a superior ideology.
I agree, and I believe this is why we saw so many Democrats jump on the Trump train this time around, while Democrats mostly won sure to first time voters. What scares me though is that the censorship from big tech and msm seems to have worked.

I don't want to tell them what to do, I want to get back to a state where not everything is a national issue. If Californians want single payer health care in California, more power to them, just don't force it on the whole nation. Where I draw the line, though, is when they try to use government force to indoctrinate people into racism.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:43 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:34 pm

I have already made myself known in the school committee. I already have made it perfectly clear where I stand and what is expected.

I have my gun license. I have my ammo, and I am not afraid to use either when they come for my family and me.

I am on every Democrat list out there in such a way that if they are going to force us to do things, I will be one of the first targeted in my town.

I have said since the DNC days that if you think I will live under tyranny or unlawful/unconstitutional situations you got another thing coming.
Gun License? Please tell me it’s a conceal carry license and not some state law that you have to get a gun license to purchase one because holy fuck that is enough to go to arms right there!
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Fri Nov 27, 2020 3:36 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:43 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 2:34 pm

Gun License? Please tell me it’s a conceal carry license and not some state law that you have to get a gun license to purchase one because holy fuck that is enough to go to arms right there!
Mass, you need to have one to keep guns in your house legally. And trust me. I've been trying to get that overturned, but Mass is a lost state when it comes to that bullshit.

Any new gun you get you need to register with the police dept.

I have a 9mm bottom and top separated. Technically not a gun so I don't have to report it.

If some assholes riot, guess what I'm putting together and giving a full test fire on?
#NotOneRedCent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:02 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:26 am
“Only the responsible are held responsible.” - me
Which is why republics always fail.

Republic is probably the best form of government- but it can’t last due to most humans being incapable of maintaining it. Perhaps one day...