Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:40 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:19 pm
Zlaxer wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:42 am
The Conservative wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:36 am

Wow, you are really missing the boat here... the video I posted was the GOP/Trump doing something... the issue is simple though, the core Republicans are trying to play the moral high ground... those gloves need to be taken off. You can't win a battle when the enemy is willing to play trench warfare and you are still stuck marching in lines playing a gentleman's game.

This is not a game that people are going to win by sitting behind their keyboards, they need to get up and fight where they can, in school board meetings, in town halls, etc. They got to be a noise maker, they got to do it without destroying property, they got to show the difference between being loud and having facts behind them vs being chaotic and destroying everything, or allowing it to happen on their watch.

The government won't save you, you are right, but if you don't get enough people behind you, no matter how right you are, you are going to be wrong in the eye of the public.

Lolz - the GOP is putting on a show - if they were serious, the “hearings” would be official legislative ones - not some “public meeting.”

They want Trump gone so they can continue to sell out the middle class.

Eventually, you’ll realize that.
They may want Trump gone, but he has done what he set out to do, he has put the corruption out in full display, and it is up to the GOP and those who voted for them to put the fire under the GOP to actually do something instead of talking in platitudes (which most people here do on a daily basis)
The last month has shown voters won’t do boo...

You have unquestionable evidence of fraud on an unprecedented scale in the US (like a fucking banana republic) and no one has grabbed a pitchfork...for fuck sake, the scandanivans took to the streets for less...

No - it’s patently clear liberty has lost.

I’m trying to keep from laughing out loud thinking about the dumb little proles when they finally see the cover coming down and realize the water is boiling.

They’re actually screaming for more government and centralization of power.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Nov 26, 2020 3:23 pm

Zlaxer wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:40 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Zlaxer wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:42 am

Lolz - the GOP is putting on a show - if they were serious, the “hearings” would be official legislative ones - not some “public meeting.”

They want Trump gone so they can continue to sell out the middle class.

Eventually, you’ll realize that.
They may want Trump gone, but he has done what he set out to do, he has put the corruption out in full display, and it is up to the GOP and those who voted for them to put the fire under the GOP to actually do something instead of talking in platitudes (which most people here do on a daily basis)
The last month has shown voters won’t do boo...

You have unquestionable evidence of fraud on an unprecedented scale in the US (like a fucking banana republic) and no one has grabbed a pitchfork...for fuck sake, the scandanivans took to the streets for less...

No - it’s patently clear liberty has lost.

I’m trying to keep from laughing out loud thinking about the dumb little proles when they finally see the cover coming down and realize the water is boiling.

They’re actually screaming for more government and centralization of power.
Depends where you are I guess.
#NotOneRedCent

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:24 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 10:07 am
Martin Hash wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 9:58 am
It’s the whole conservative mindset; like Razorfist said, if nobody from our side marches in the streets about this shit, it’s on us. At least a few people here have the balls to post about it; everyone else cowers behind masks.
The left has an endless supply of useful idiots who have no jobs, family or obligations - the right doesn't take to the streets because they have too much to loose and too little foresight to see that it will be stolen from them if they try to “wait it out.”

Like Ben said...
Not only do conservatives have more to lose, they are almost guaranteed to lose some of it if they speak out. The left is never even held accountable for their openly illegal activities. Conservatives risk getting doxxed, losing their job, hell even their relative who stay quiet risk losing their jobs, just for speaking out about things like fraud.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:26 am

“Only the responsible are held responsible.” - me
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:31 am

The Conservative wrote:
What I am doing is no longer voting for the cucks.

Writing to them won't do a thing. They already know what the people want, they just don't really care that much. Whatever keeps them in power is what they care most about. They really are not much different than the Democrats.

If I take to the streets in my conservative town, everyone around will agree, but nothing changes. If I go to the nearest Democrat city and protest I will get doxxed and likely beaten.

What exactly do you want people like me to do?

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:34 am

I repeatedly run for office but I wouldn’t recommend that to anyone but narcissists, masochists, or a homo Universalis.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:38 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:31 am

If I take to the streets in my conservative town, everyone around will agree, but nothing changes. If I go to the nearest Democrat city and protest I will get doxxed and likely beaten.

What you've just described is the success of US pluralism and federalism.

You live somewhere that reflects your values. Why do you need to do anything?
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:57 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:38 am
PartyOf5 wrote:

Reason enough not to do anything. Unfortunately 2 cretins in CA can tell me what to do.

“Democracy is futile.” - me (and I would know.)

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Fri Nov 27, 2020 10:56 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:38 am
PartyOf5 wrote:

The problem is Democrats are trying to use the federal government to change that so every place reflects their values. Having California, Oregon, and Washington isn't enough they have to have everyone.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Fri Nov 27, 2020 1:35 pm

You guys sound like you have a really good excuse to tell those coastal Dems what to do before they have a chance to tell you what to do.

That is an example of successful pluralism and federalism breaking down.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen