pineapplemike wrote:
Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:26 am
+1
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Zlaxer

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:06 pm

Would Canuksland be drawn into USCW 2.0? They’re infected with commies as well....

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Jul 15, 2020 3:28 am

There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:16 am

I was talking to my cousin a few days ago about the likelihood of an actual armed response to all of this crap, and I said that unless a series of Governors decide to take full control over the state national guard and use it to establish new sovereignty, there won't be any real armed resistance against these people in an organized manner, because anyone who has the capability also has things to lose.

A more likely scenario is that these BLM/Antifa types ruin the cities and are allowed to get away with it, get cocky, and head to the suburbs and rural areas where they'll get blown away by Jethro and his neighbors. If it does get to that point, then I think you'll see people actually get together and form a militia-type group. But a real conventional war? Not gonna happen, in my opinion. Honestly, I'd prefer just a straight up Civil War Part Deux if there was no way out of it, but unlike the Southern States of the 1860s, we don't have militias that would have trained men in organization and warfighting.

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:36 am

Xenophon wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 5:16 am
I was talking to my cousin a few days ago about the likelihood of an actual armed response to all of this crap, and I said that unless a series of Governors decide to take full control over the state national guard and use it to establish new sovereignty, there won't be any real armed resistance against these people in an organized manner, because anyone who has the capability also has things to lose.

A more likely scenario is that these BLM/Antifa types ruin the cities and are allowed to get away with it, get cocky, and head to the suburbs and rural areas where they'll get blown away by Jethro and his neighbors. If it does get to that point, then I think you'll see people actually get together and form a militia-type group. But a real conventional war? Not gonna happen, in my opinion. Honestly, I'd prefer just a straight up Civil War Part Deux if there was no way out of it, but unlike the Southern States of the 1860s, we don't have militias that would have trained men in organization and warfighting.
You’re right about that. I think we’ll see more killing of innocent whites. Then you will see a huge up tick of whites mowing down BLM commies. That’s when the BLM commie scumbags will head to the Suburbs and rural areas and that’s when it will start and most likely will end quickly. BLM is doomed either way. If they don’t head out our way and after Trump wins in November the gloves will come off and the national guard will be used in full force to squash these commie scums. That’s how I’m seeing it.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:50 am

SilverEagle wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:36 am
Xenophon wrote:

You’re right about that. I think we’ll see more killing of innocent whites. Then you will see a huge up tick of whites mowing down BLM commies. That’s when the BLM commie scumbags will head to the Suburbs and rural areas and that’s when it will start and most likely will end quickly. BLM is doomed either way. If they don’t head out our way and after Trump wins in November the gloves will come off and the national guard will be used in full force to squash these commie scums. That’s how I’m seeing it.
I think you're being optimistic. I don't believe the government will do anything to stop them or dissuade them. They're hoping they get bored and go home like they did in 2016. They're going to continue to do that. I hope I'm wrong.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Jul 15, 2020 7:56 am

Perused the r/army subreddit. If what I'm seeing is indicative of the general state of the army, there are a lot of suicides. One thread OP said their entire post was closed due to a high suicide rate. I know next to nothing about internal military affairs. Anyone with experience care to comment? Regardless, it's very sad.

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:41 am

Xenophon wrote:

This has been my prediction from the beginning. The animals can shit all over their zoo, but they can't do anything outside the confines of their cages. Moving into the Wild is suicide for them.

Next we see a genuine uproar over the electoral college, when Joe carries 100% of the city vote, and fails to win a state.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:51 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Wed Jul 15, 2020 8:41 am
Xenophon wrote:

This has been my prediction from the beginning. The animals can shit all over their zoo, but they can't do anything outside the confines of their cages. Moving into the Wild is suicide for them.

Next we see a genuine uproar over the electoral college, when Joe carries 100% of the city vote, and fails to win a state.
Cities going out of their way to antagonize ruralites is a really bad idea. Their beloved fad diets aren't tenable without being propped up by the agri-business machine. It's almost like they're so out of touch with where their food comes from that they think they can just push around ruralites as though they were serfs.

They've obviously never heard of Alaric.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Wed Jul 15, 2020 9:17 am

Careful now, peasants. If you uppity bumpkins have the energy to complain about your superiors, you should have energy to pull that hoe a little quicker.

:snooty:
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen