Civil War Doomsday Clock

Martin Hash

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:34 pm

I’ve got a copy of “None Dare Call It Conspiracy” I bought new in 1971 from the John Birch Society. It was $1; what I made per hour working on a ranch.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:35 pm

Regulation always favors those dominating the market.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:37 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:00 pm
Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:51 am
Immorality is easy to ignore as long as people we disagree with are immoral more frequently than people we agree with, isn't it.

Their 'wave' makes our 'handful' irrelevant.
Who here agrees with the anti-Semitic nutjob?
There are many people who agreed with his belief that a Central and South American caravan of immigrants was a major threat to the US.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:38 pm

None Dare Call It Conspiracy.jpg

Notice the Communist fist in the lower-left.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:39 pm

Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:37 pm
PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 10:51 am
Immorality is easy to ignore as long as people we disagree with are immoral more frequently than people we agree with, isn't it.

Their 'wave' makes our 'handful' irrelevant.
There are many people who agreed with his belief that a Central and South American caravan of immigrants was a major threat to the US.
More of a threat than COVID but that ain't sayin' much.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:56 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:23 pm
PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 11:58 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:46 am
It's happening because people are done with being raped by the megacorps, and they don't see any options other than Marxism.

The alternatives have been completely suppressed by the elites. It's Marie Antoinette time.
Damn those megacorps and their historical statues! Have you seen all the Antifa supporters dropping off those evil megacorp sites like Snapchat and Instagram? You can't find any of them online anywhere. It's amazing how they can organize without using any of the evil megacorp sites.
You’re talking about Antifa and hardcore BLM rioters. I’m talking about the general public that’s considering Marxism as a viable option, and supporting the DNC.

Read the context.
Then explain what you man by "it's happening" then. What is happening? The general public isn't doing or saying anything, so they aren't the ones getting us to Marxism. It's the ones "peacefully protesting" by shooting young moms in the head for daring to say that all lives matter.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:59 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Naturally that means we agree with everything that guys thinks, because wee are of a singe Borg mind.

The leader of the KKK thinks the sky is blue, if you agree with him you must be a racist and agree with all his views.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:10 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Mon Jul 13, 2020 3:59 pm
PartyOf5 wrote:
Naturally that means we agree with everything that guys thinks, because wee are of a singe Borg mind.

The leader of the KKK thinks the sky is blue, if you agree with him you must be a racist and agree with all his views.
'Naturally' it don't, which was why I posted it.

As always, you can be relied upon to miss the point entirely when I post it, and then make it for me shortly after.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 7:02 pm

Mon Jul 13, 2020 4:10 pm
'Naturally' it don't, which was why I posted it.

As always, you can be relied upon to miss the point entirely when I post it, and then make it for me shortly after.
"As Always". :lol: :lol: :lol:

You trying to be the next Monte? My foes have all left, maybe it's time for a new one.

Xenophon

Post by Xenophon » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:16 am

Uncharacteristically self-aware resignation letter from former NYT writer, Bari Weiss:

https://www.bariweiss.com/resignation-letter
But the lessons that ought to have followed the election—lessons about the importance of understanding other Americans, the necessity of resisting tribalism, and the centrality of the free exchange of ideas to a democratic society—have not been learned. Instead, a new consensus has emerged in the press, but perhaps especially at this paper: that truth isn’t a process of collective discovery, but an orthodoxy already known to an enlightened few whose job is to inform everyone else.
Twitter is not on the masthead of The New York Times. But Twitter has become its ultimate editor. As the ethics and mores of that platform have become those of the paper, the paper itself has increasingly become a kind of performance space. Stories are chosen and told in a way to satisfy the narrowest of audiences, rather than to allow a curious public to read about the world and then draw their own conclusions. I was always taught that journalists were charged with writing the first rough draft of history. Now, history itself is one more ephemeral thing molded to fit the needs of a predetermined narrative.
Part of me wishes I could say that my experience was unique. But the truth is that intellectual curiosity—let alone risk-taking—is now a liability at The Times. Why edit something challenging to our readers, or write something bold only to go through the numbing process of making it ideologically kosher, when we can assure ourselves of job security (and clicks) by publishing our 4000th op-ed arguing that Donald Trump is a unique danger to the country and the world? And so self-censorship has become the norm.