Civil War Doomsday Clock

PartyOf5

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:32 pm

Work is beginning to get a bit Orwellian.

They have had a bunch of company-wide Zoom meetings to talk about race. I don't have a problem with people telling their stories. Inequalities exist. I get it. What I do not react positively to is being told that being nice and being friends with black people is not good enough. That I have to share my privilege.

These are people I work with every day and have never had any issues with. Now I feel like I'm part of a company sponsored white-guilt campaign. Very uncomfortable with how this is being handled in a workplace, yet I don't dare say anything. If I do, I feel I'll be quietly forced out for wrong think.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:40 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:20 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:10 pm
Or he will be taken out by other drivers by "accident".
Back in Dale seniors day that would happen. Today they are all a bunch of cucks too worried about towing the company (and sponser) line. Anyone who even honestly takes him out by accident will be labeled a racist by all the people who will now only follow NASCAR waiting for an event like that to occur. Then NASCAR will drop the hammer on whatever poor driver does take him out. Pretty soon NASCAR will have no fans in the stands even after COVID is done. Just like all the other companies, they bend the knee to those who were never their customers and never will be.
If he is allowed to stay, they are going to lose people anyway.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:42 pm

That sucks Po5

And what happens when an AWFUL accuses you of making the wrong facial gesture during a zoom call, or if you look bored, or have an involuntary action when they say everyone is racist.

It's a minefield
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:44 pm

The Conservative wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:08 pm
Xenophon wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:03 am

An added wrinkle to his motivations would be that he recently lost one of his sponsors based on him rage quitting an iRacing match. It was NASCAR's solution to the pandemic. iRacing is an in-depth simulation of stock car racing. He was doing awful so he just up and quit.

I think this was an attempt by him to raise his stock in his career after his sponsors souring on him. I can't believe he has never seen a rope tied like that.
That is exactly what it is. On his one merits he would be out of top tier NASCAR within two years. But not now. My buddy said watch he’ll now win two or three races this year. Honestly it would not shock me.
Might as well let him win. You bump bubba now...... you're a klansman
PLATA O PLOMO

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:40 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:42 pm
That sucks Po5

And what happens when an AWFUL accuses you of making the wrong facial gesture during a zoom call, or if you look bored, or have an involuntary action when they say everyone is racist.

It's a minefield
I know. For Zoom calls like this I spend a lot of focus and energy on trying to stay as stoic as possible. Show any change, even involuntary, and you could be accused of something.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:40 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:44 pm
The Conservative wrote:
SilverEagle wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:08 pm

That is exactly what it is. On his one merits he would be out of top tier NASCAR within two years. But not now. My buddy said watch he’ll now win two or three races this year. Honestly it would not shock me.
Might as well let him win. You bump bubba now...... you're a klansman
I wouldn't bump him on "purpose" I mean he isn't a Tier 1 driver, so I mean he is prone to mistakes...
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:42 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:40 pm
C-Mag wrote:
That sucks Po5

It's a minefield
I know. For Zoom calls like this I spend a lot of focus and energy on trying to stay as stoic as possible. Show any change, even involuntary, and you could be accused of something.
This. A poker face is key, comrade.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jun 24, 2020 1:42 pm

C-Mag wrote:
That sucks Po5

It's a minefield
Why do you think I have my video off in any video conferences. I have a saying, "I'm not responsible for what my face does when you talk."
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:01 pm

Tim Pool reporting 4 shootings in 3 dats
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:36 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 3:01 pm
Tim Pool reporting 4 shootings in 3 dats
Sounds like to me that someone wants to overthrow Chicago as one of the most dangerous places inside the US.
#NotOneRedCent