Civil War Doomsday Clock

SuburbanFarmer

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Oct 14, 2019 9:08 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:37 pm
She's going down the same intellectual path as a few of us here.

Her point made at around the 3 minute mark had not occurred to me before. That's actually pretty devastating to any prospects of peace when you really consider it.
Could have been in a dystopian future movie 10 years ago. What a world.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Thu Oct 17, 2019 9:26 am

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:06 am

The clock is ticking for the next generation. I have teenagers, and the growing trend of "unfriending" people based on even minor disagreements on political and/or social issues is in the schools. All the divisive talk done by the "adults" over the past few years has been learned by the children. I now hear stories I never heard coming out of schools. Kids are shunning good friends they've known for years not due to any cruel actions but because of differences in political and social views. It's sad to see friendships that have been in place since kids were in kindergarten being ended (usually by the liberal ones) because someone didn't get on board 100% with their viewpoint on something. Some of these kids are growing up mimicking the attitudes of the MSM while the rest wonder why some of their friends suddenly say they don't feel comfortable around them or call them racist because they go to church. It's actually past sad, it's disgusting that adults with influence over these kids have failed them so badly.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:03 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Fri Oct 18, 2019 9:06 am
The clock is ticking for the next generation. I have teenagers, and the growing trend of "unfriending" people based on even minor disagreements on political and/or social issues is in the schools. All the divisive talk done by the "adults" over the past few years has been learned by the children. I now hear stories I never heard coming out of schools. Kids are shunning good friends they've known for years not due to any cruel actions but because of differences in political and social views. It's sad to see friendships that have been in place since kids were in kindergarten being ended (usually by the liberal ones) because someone didn't get on board 100% with their viewpoint on something. Some of these kids are growing up mimicking the attitudes of the MSM while the rest wonder why some of their friends suddenly say they don't feel comfortable around them or call them racist because they go to church. It's actually past sad, it's disgusting that adults with influence over these kids have failed them so badly.
Who wants to be friends with communist traitors to the republic?

I don't have kids, but if I did, and they became communists, I would disown them and cast them into the streets.

I don't even speak to my own brothers, Millenials raised to be SJW's, can't stand the sight of them.

It's a war, pick a side

Can't we all just get along?

No, Rodney King, we can't, so stop asking.

I'm glad we fought against em', I only wish we'd won, I don't ask any pardon for anything I've done.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:08 am

I’m not worried at all about commie kids unfriending non commies -

Communism is love of death...proles fall into that trap bc (shock) they’re fucking stupid dumb ass proles. Don’t need my blood getting infected with that mindless disease.

What would be even better is if the commies starting moving to live near each other - go pick a fucking state and move there, then stay out and never come back to mine.

Can’t we all just get along? No - we can’t, bc leftist keep trying to enslave people.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:56 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:08 am
Can’t we all just get along? No - we can’t,
Don't even want to, death to the enemies of American freedom, burn in Hell after.

Back us up against a wall, bring it on, we love to come out swinging, sow the wind and ye shall reap the whirlwind.

Nec Aspera Terrent

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:50 am

This site is under maintenance and will be up shortly with all new mapping of recent Trump Donors.

https://racist.watch/

Some weirdos have developed a site called "Racist Watch" that identifies the names and locations of all people who have donated to the Trump campaign. I'm sure they intended this so that far left wackos can ostracize their neighbors who like Trump, and possibly protest outside their homes like crazy people.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/racist-wat ... an-upside/
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:54 am

kybkh wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 5:50 am
This site is under maintenance and will be up shortly with all new mapping of recent Trump Donors.

https://racist.watch/

Some weirdos have developed a site called "Racist Watch" that identifies the names and locations of all people who have donated to the Trump campaign. I'm sure they intended this so that far left wackos can ostracize their neighbors who like Trump, and possibly protest outside their homes like crazy people.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/racist-wat ... an-upside/
I hope people that show up on that site sue the site owners for libel. Oh, add to that the company that hosts the site, since the site runners probably don't have any money anyways.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:39 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:54 am
I hope people that show up on that site sue the site owners for libel.
To sue without due cause simply backfires, they end up losing and paying all the court costs.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:25 pm

Just shoot Antifa in the face when they show up at your front door.