Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by jediuser598 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:42 am

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:40 am
jediuser598 wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:21 am
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 8:03 am
You are really excited about some street riots.
Does it strike you as absurd when Americans are getting excited about injuring and/or killing other Americans for political purposes?

Civil discourse? It's more like "let me get a chance to cave in that liberal's forehead."

Same with a lot on the left.

Both sides want blood.
Yeah... if someone’s that hard up to join the mob, just find your nearest outrage, and start swinging. Quit talking about it.
True, and the media is just amping it all up.

It really is quite ironic how much these uber patriots want to hurt other Americans.
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:44 am

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:52 am
I just read report that he has a full time staff of 20 and is holding regular meetings with the DNC and other DC insiders

Can you post quote? and was it from legitimate source? If true, then he's the one leading the marxist charge we've seen in the last few weeks....

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:45 am

jediuser598 wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Does it strike you as absurd when Americans are getting excited about injuring and/or killing other Americans for political purposes?

Civil discourse? It's more like "let me get a chance to cave in that liberal's forehead."

Both sides want blood.
/yawn

Everybody's is a nazi who does not agree with your pozzed agenda. When it's you guys beating women in the face with clubs, beating old people into a coma, etc., "both sides want blood".

Please. Don't try to snow us at this point. EVERYBODY here has both of your numbers. You literally fool nobody here.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:46 am

jediuser598 wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:42 am
It really is quite ironic how much these uber patriots want to hurt other Americans.

Only the right Jedi? :violin:

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:48 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:46 am
jediuser598 wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:42 am

Only the right Jedi? :violin:
Have you read none of my other posts?

Where I openly condemn morons like Antifa and how I'm against SJW's?
-Ben Johnson

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:51 am

Here's the thing..

Back when Americans weren't such pussies, there were times when a psychiatrist dealing with an alleged suicidal patient would put a loaded pistol on the table in front of the patient and tell him to just go ahead and do it already. The psychiatrist made an educated judgment that this person uses the threats of suicide to get attention or get his way in interpersonal conflict, and would not really do it. When faced with that, the suicidal person has to confront the fact that he has no intention of doing it and learn to interact with people like an adult.

The left are constantly threatening us with violence and civil strife if they don't get their way. I say put the loaded gun on the table.

1. If they chicken out like we all know most probably will, then we can possibly get them to discuss matters honestly and maybe FOR ONCE IN A GODDAMNED LIFETIME look in the mirror.

2. if they want to pull the trigger, then it was never worth trying to discuss anything with them, to compromise with them, or to give them any consideration whatsoever. We must proceed to fighting.

My position is that we should call their bluff. If they want to fight over their evil agenda, then so be it. It was going to happen anyway, and forestalling it only makes the situation worse. If they are not willing to fight, then we as a nation can start to put the pieces back together from the disaster the left has created.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:52 am

I guess these fools think we all forgot about the last two years where we warned them about the street violence, and they just kept on defending it.

Dumbasses.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:52 am

The hand is played. It's time for them to put their cards on the table.

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:53 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:45 am
jediuser598 wrote:
SuburbanFarmer wrote:

Both sides want blood.
/yawn

Everybody's is a nazi who does not agree with your pozzed agenda. When it's you guys beating women in the face with clubs, beating old people into a coma, etc., "both sides want blood".

Please. Don't try to snow us at this point. EVERYBODY here has both of your numbers. You literally fool nobody here.
I wonder who hates Americans more, ISIS or other Americans?

I've talked to conservatives who believe that Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi are worse than Hitler.

Do you believe that?
-Ben Johnson

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:56 am

jediuser598 wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:53 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Sun Jul 01, 2018 10:45 am
jediuser598 wrote:

Both sides want blood.
/yawn

I wonder who hates Americans more, ISIS or other Americans?

I've talked to conservatives who believe that Hillary Clinton and Nancy Pelosi are worse than Hitler.

Do you believe that?
I think Hillary Clinton, in effect would have been worse, though possibly not in intent.

She already destabilized North Africa and the Levant, causing the largest humanitarian crisis in modern history, and creating the greatest mass migration of foreign peoples into Europe since the fall of the Roman Empire. She helped fund and arm ISIS, so saying she is better or worse than ISIS really is irrelevant, since she fucking helped create it. She was committed to genociding whites in America and Europe, but was she better than Hitler because she opted for a soft genocide, or does that make her more effective?