Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 12:23 pm

Tulsi Battle Angel

Lady JFK

Save the Rust Best.

New American Manufacturing.

Get the junkies off the Horse

Fortress America.

Eagle with Thunderbolts in Talons grasped.

Mission to Mars.

Back in business.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:57 pm

Interesting to see how loony left coast liberal arts professors speak about civil war 2.0.

I am just getting into the video now, but I find it weird how they can talk abstractly about a civil war they have to know they cannot win. It always seems as though the loony left goes through life assuming somebody else will always do their fighting and dying for them.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:11 pm

Fuck it. Why don't we just elect the splc and adl as our leaders and cut out all the middle men

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:17 pm

TheReal_ND wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:11 pm
Fuck it. Why don't we just elect the splc and adl as our leaders and cut out all the middle men
We just have to let this happen. It's probably going to be fucking awful, but I don't see how we can avert it, and the left is very unlikely to win.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:27 pm

This woman is spot on about diffusing the violence by giving the concessions to the moderates and not the extremes. I don't see how that can happen when half the country would characterize actually conceding to the middle of America as helping racist white people retain their alleged privileges and perpetuate white male patriarchy.

The moderates they need to appease are normal working and middle class white people who are targeted with racist discrimination and hate. The people who perpetuate the hatred have no intention of admitting their evil.

It's truly ironic that the people who go around accusing everybody not on the bus of being a Nazi essentially propagate the Nazi victim class narrative. Replace the Jewish cabal with white male patriarchy, and you have pretty much the same story. Evil white men seeking to undermine the good brown volk..

I do not see how this can be avoided. It's coming to a fight at some point. I have no idea when, but I don't see how this thing turns around now.
Last edited by Speaker to Animals on Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:28 pm

I'm far too black pilled to think anything will happen. I think the 21st century might have fallen into a well with no bottom. There are demons being summoned on TV and they are walking around in broad daylight down at the library.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Oct 13, 2019 4:37 pm

She's going down the same intellectual path as a few of us here.

Her point made at around the 3 minute mark had not occurred to me before. That's actually pretty devastating to any prospects of peace when you really consider it.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Oct 13, 2019 6:26 pm

18 The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of people, who suppress the truth by their wickedness, 19 since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. 20 For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that people are without excuse.

21 For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Although they claimed to be wise, they became fools 23 and exchanged the glory of the immortal God for images made to look like a mortal human being and birds and animals and reptiles.

24 Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. 25 They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

26 Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. 27 In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

28 Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. 29 They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, 30 slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; 31 they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. 32 Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:38 pm

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Oct 13, 2019 9:51 pm