Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by The Conservative » Mon May 20, 2019 2:12 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 1:55 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 1:49 pm
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 11:10 am
At best, you wrote some scripts as an employee for some businesses that currently use them in their business operations. You did NOT write production code. Nor are you responsible for an entire software product sold to customers. This is your "chef" moment all over again.
At best? Pfft. I designed the GUI, the report layouts, I spent six months just nailing down the formats for eases of use for the people that would be looking at it.

The scripts I wrote as you put it took the raw data and plastered it into spreadsheets and charts for end users to comprehend.

That was as most 2000 lines of scripting, not coding.

Just because I did something that counters your world, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Some people in this world are go-getters.

I spent a full year and a half on this program, so please don’t tell me I was a script kiddy.
I have made powerpoints that in some cases contained over 50 slides. Just to put it into perspective, a slide would easily be able to hold hundreds of lines of code. Of course, they didn't because that would leave no room for the graphs and charts, which my powerpoints were full of. Shithead.
Good for you.

Heaven forbid someone actually does work that someone goes to get a degree for...

It’s called gumption. It’s called not requiring to pay someone to teach you how to do something.

Heaven forbid someone actually does something outside of their specialty.

For you, it seems like breathing and thinking at the same time.
#NotOneRedCent

heydaralon

Post by heydaralon » Mon May 20, 2019 2:54 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 2:12 pm
heydaralon wrote:
The Conservative wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 1:49 pm

At best? Pfft. I designed the GUI, the report layouts, I spent six months just nailing down the formats for eases of use for the people that would be looking at it.

The scripts I wrote as you put it took the raw data and plastered it into spreadsheets and charts for end users to comprehend.

That was as most 2000 lines of scripting, not coding.

Just because I did something that counters your world, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Some people in this world are go-getters.

I spent a full year and a half on this program, so please don’t tell me I was a script kiddy.
I have made powerpoints that in some cases contained over 50 slides. Just to put it into perspective, a slide would easily be able to hold hundreds of lines of code. Of course, they didn't because that would leave no room for the graphs and charts, which my powerpoints were full of. Shithead.
Good for you.

Heaven forbid someone actually does work that someone goes to get a degree for...

It’s called gumption. It’s called not requiring to pay someone to teach you how to do something.

How many Microsoft word documents have you made kiddo? I made more than a few in my day, I can tell you that. I have made nested while loops on more than one occasion. You are bush league, just an empty cubicle monkey doing data entry. My father recieved the Lone Survivor and Act of Valor awards for his distinguished service to this country. Keep talking shit, this is a losing battle for you my friend.
Shikata ga nai

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon May 20, 2019 6:34 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 2:54 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 2:12 pm
heydaralon wrote:

Good for you.

How many Microsoft word documents have you made kiddo? I made more than a few in my day, I can tell you that. I have made nested while loops on more than one occasion. You are bush league, just an empty cubicle monkey doing data entry. My father recieved the Lone Survivor and Act of Valor awards for his distinguished service to this country. Keep talking shit, this is a losing battle for you my friend.
*yawn* you do you boo boo.

You play with your MS word documents, I’ll use Access, VBA, C++, and Java.
#NotOneRedCent

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon May 20, 2019 8:24 pm

I do java every morning, as soon as I roll out of bed.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon May 20, 2019 8:45 pm

Everybody’s a genius in the morning: don’t waste it.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon May 20, 2019 9:28 pm

Not me. My most productive hours by far are 3-5pm, or at night.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon May 20, 2019 9:48 pm

I’m talking about brain chemistry that makes you smart. You might work harder, longer some other time.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon May 20, 2019 9:53 pm

Start going to bed around 9 pm and waking up around 4 am. You can be extremely productive between 4 am and 8 am if you shift your sleep cycle.

You kind of need to work on your own time and schedule for this to be effective, though. Still, it is rather well studied that most men are most productive in that time window. Find a highly productive man and you likely found a man that wakes up pretty early and dedicates those three to four hours towards working.

This window also has the advantage of few interruptions, and those late night hours you sacrifice to an early bedtime are generally the very least productive.

Haumana

Post by Haumana » Mon May 20, 2019 11:35 pm

A glimmer of hope from Gen Z? Bitchute link is the one that caused all the stir about her after YouTube banned it. Quite a polemic on society from a not so average 14 year old. Gets pretty good around 1:29. I'm kind of glad they banned her, it amplified her message considerably.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OdaUDeAGIck/

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue May 21, 2019 4:12 am

Haumana wrote:
Mon May 20, 2019 11:35 pm
A glimmer of hope from Gen Z? Bitchute link is the one that caused all the stir about her after YouTube banned it. Quite a polemic on society from a not so average 14 year old. Gets pretty good around 1:29. I'm kind of glad they banned her, it amplified her message considerably.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/OdaUDeAGIck/

Still though you don't think it's mostly her parents producing and coaching her to say all this shit?
The good, the true, & the beautiful