Civil War Doomsday Clock

jediuser598

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by jediuser598 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:15 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:10 am
jediuser598 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:04 am

Please, tell me, what do you think live and let live means?
Pretty sure it doesn't include anything the left is about, which is the exact opposite of live and let live.
I'm for everyone finding their country roads.

Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:17 am

jediuser598 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:15 am
Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:10 am
jediuser598 wrote:

Pretty sure it doesn't include anything the left is about, which is the exact opposite of live and let live.
I'm for everyone finding their country roads.
You are for burying everybody you think "oppresses" you, no differently than every other maladapted radical leftist in history. If you could get away with it, you'd be no different than any of your secret heroes.

This is what you are, deep down:

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:25 am

I quote John Denver and your reaction is to scream "MARXIST!"

Yeah, ok.

:lol:
-Ben Johnson

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:27 am

It has nothing to do with your shitty taste in music. It's about what you are. Pretending like you are the one who wants to "live and let live" is ridiculous. Nobody is falling for it.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:30 am

jediuser598 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:16 am

Yeah bullshit. You've been fucking with lefties rights to live their own lives for far too long now they're pushing back. The right with their anti-gay laws, their crusades against science and drugs and them thinking again and again only the Christian perspective matters.
OK Jed, I'm considering your stance here. I'm having a hard time remembering a bunch of Anti-Gay Laws, crusades against science, drugs and Christian only perspectives. Please present some examples.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:44 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:30 am
jediuser598 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:16 am

Yeah bullshit. You've been fucking with lefties rights to live their own lives for far too long now they're pushing back. The right with their anti-gay laws, their crusades against science and drugs and them thinking again and again only the Christian perspective matters.
OK Jed, I'm considering your stance here. I'm having a hard time remembering a bunch of Anti-Gay Laws, crusades against science, drugs and Christian only perspectives. Please present some examples.
Lawrence v Texas
(Sodomy used to be illegal)

Obergefell v. Hodges
(Gay marriage)

Or how about getting kicked out of the military for being gay? That just ended.

You forgot all about the "equal time for creationism" and that huge fight against evolution theory?
-Ben Johnson

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:53 am

He actually complains about SCOTUS rulings that held the left back from persecuting Christians as an example of Christians "oppressing" him.

Not even sure what the point is in talking to the left about anything is at this point.

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:58 am

Jedi, you're bringing up as examples things that have already been changed. How about living in today? Or do you really want to engage in the useless back and forth about how Democrats were the ones for slavery and all that?

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:03 am

jediuser598 wrote:
Bro, the mere fact that you, as a conservative, are saying "No, we're bout that live and let live!" warms my heart.

Live and let live means I don't care if you are gay and want to get married. It also means not trying to force someone who doesn't want to be a part of your gay marriage to bake you a cake when you have a multitude of other avenues for it. Another Liberal hypocrisy. Force someone to bake your gay wedding cake but refuse service to someone because they wear a MAGA hat.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:03 am

I don't know Jed, sounds pretty damn weak compared to what you are implying. You imply that Lefty civil rights are being trampled on all the time, and now they are finally pushing back against a Christian crusade. One case you cite is over 15 years old, though the other was more recent. Are there a bunch of fags in jail for being fags ? I get the impression that you think Lefty civil rights are gay rights and the right to have anal sex. If that's all it is, pretty fucking sad.

What happened to Lefty Civil Rights of Free Speech for all, Right to Assemble without being hit by bike locks, Freedom to wear the clothes you want to wear without threat of attack or being kicked out of school.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience