Civil War Doomsday Clock

Speaker to Animals

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:54 am

The left realizes they cannot win in a straight-up fight against us. If they ever believe they can defeat us in war, then civil war will happen. Literally, the only thing that keeps it at bay right now is the fact that we would win. They are perfectly willing to use violence against us. They have demonstrated that repeatedly over the past three years, including trying to assassinate congressional republicans, and countless acts of violence against us across the nation.

Because they cannot yet win the civil war, they are attempting to subvert the government through mass migration of foreigners and giving the vote to illegals. With enough seats they hope to disarm us. This is why they seek to subvert every cultural and religious institution that actually kept the nation together. This is why they seek to dilute our communities with foreigners. This is why they seek to destroy our economic lives to make us dependent.

Again: the minute the left thinks they can win, the war begins.

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:16 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:54 am
The left realizes they cannot win in a straight-up fight against us. If they ever believe they can defeat us in war, then civil war will happen. Literally, the only thing that keeps it at bay right now is the fact that we would win. They are perfectly willing to use violence against us. They have demonstrated that repeatedly over the past three years, including trying to assassinate congressional republicans, and countless acts of violence against us across the nation.

Because they cannot yet win the civil war, they are attempting to subvert the government through mass migration of foreigners and giving the vote to illegals. With enough seats they hope to disarm us. This is why they seek to subvert every cultural and religious institution that actually kept the nation together. This is why they seek to dilute our communities with foreigners. This is why they seek to destroy our economic lives to make us dependent.

Yeah bullshit. You've been fucking with lefties rights to live their own lives for far too long now they're pushing back. The right with their anti-gay laws, their crusades against science and drugs and them thinking again and again only the Christian perspective matters. Now your bullshit is getting kicked to the curb, and now you're all butthurt because you hate the words "live and let live." You hate that hey, perhaps multiculturalism will work, it isn't like America was about us all living the life we choose from the beginning. So you go and elect a guy that now is changing your entire party to say, "no, we're 'live and let live,' 'no we're for polyamory,' 'no we're post-modernists!'"

I'm here laughing at what Trump is doing to your party, as you throw away your principles in order to win.
Thy praise or dispraise is to me alike:
One doth not stroke me, nor the other strike.
-Ben Johnson

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:23 am

jediuser598 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:16 am

Yeah bullshit. You've been fucking with lefties rights to live their own lives for far too long now they're pushing back. The right with their anti-gay laws, their crusades against science and drugs and them thinking again and again only the Christian perspective matters. Now your bullshit is getting kicked to the curb, and now you're all butthurt because you hate the words "live and let live." You hate that hey, perhaps multiculturalism will work, it isn't like America was about us all living the life we choose from the beginning. So you go and elect a guy that now is changing your entire party to say, "no, we're 'live and let live,' 'no we're for polyamory,' 'no we're post-modernists!'"

I'm here laughing at what Trump is doing to your party, as you throw away your principles in order to win.
Nobody has been fucking with you. You degenerates literally just voted to kill infants. You have the ability to marry your male friends, and then force Christians out of business who do not participate in your abomination of a "wedding". You have the power to destroy lives of anybody who disagrees with you. You have waged a campaign of violence against us for years now, with impunity. In some cities you even have the city government and police helping you to attack people. Even in cases like Charlotteseville, where you caused a fatality, you managed to get one of your victims imprisoned for your own crimes.

Nobody is fucking with your right to live. You are projecting your own desires and actions upon the rest of us. Leftists always project.

You people tried to assassinate every last republican in Congress a few years ago. Imagine if it were the other way around. We'd never hear the end of it. But because it was your violence, it was off the media's radar within a week. Nobody was held accountable either. The FB group of leftists who radicalized him are still there. Facebook never had to face the consequences of hosting a terror group, and they are still hosting it.

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:34 am

Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:23 am
jediuser598 wrote:

Nobody has been fucking with you. You degenerates literally just voted to kill infants. You have the ability to marry your male friends, and then force Christians out of business who do not participate in your abomination of a "wedding". You have the power to destroy lives of anybody who disagrees with you. You have waged a campaign of violence against us for years now, with impunity. In some cities you even have the city government and police helping you to attack people. Even in cases like Charlotteseville, where you caused a fatality, you managed to get one of your victims imprisoned for your own crimes.

Nobody is fucking with your right to live. You are projecting your own desires and actions upon the rest of us. Leftists always project.

You people tried to assassinate every last republican in Congress a few years ago. Imagine if it were the other way around. We'd never hear the end of it. But because it was your violence, it was off the media's radar within a week. Nobody was held accountable either. The FB group of leftists who radicalized him are still there. Facebook never had to face the consequences of hosting a terror group, and they are still hosting it.
Ha!

It's always about power. "Hey, do this or else."

Lawrence v Texas wouldn't even have to be argued if it weren't for Christians.

Obergefell v. Hodges not even a thing if not for Christians.

America is about living the life you choose and there are Christians burning crosses on the front yards of American homes for too long.

The biggest change I ever saw was you saying "live and let live" as if you believed it, as if suddenly, you got it. Who did that to you? Was it Trump? Was it before or after 2016 that you started to believe in the American Dream?
-Ben Johnson

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:35 am

You are projecting again.

To you it really is about power. You'd happily destroy us if you had the power.

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:00 am

Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:35 am
You are projecting again.

To you it really is about power. You'd happily destroy us if you had the power.
How long have you been a polyamorist, and what made you decide to change?

Did any of your partners have colored hair?

Are you sleeping with the enemy?
-Ben Johnson

PartyOf5

Post by PartyOf5 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:02 am

jediuser598 wrote:
Now your bullshit is getting kicked to the curb, and now you're all butthurt because you hate the words "live and let live."
Wait, lefties like "live and let live"? Bullshit.

Post-birth abortions are not live and let live.
Attacking people for wearing a baseball cap that states they want to make America great again is not live and let live.
Not letting people eat at a restaurant for same cap is not live and let live.
Forcing a guy to bake your cake when you have dozens of other places that will do it is not live and let live.
Taxing things like soda is not live and let live.
The list goes on. The left supports live like we say and we will let you live. F that.

jediuser598

Post by jediuser598 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:04 am

PartyOf5 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:02 am
jediuser598 wrote:
Now your bullshit is getting kicked to the curb, and now you're all butthurt because you hate the words "live and let live."
Wait, lefties like "live and let live"? Bullshit.

Post-birth abortions are not live and let live.
Attacking people for wearing a baseball cap that states they want to make America great again is not live and let live.
Not letting people eat at a restaurant for same cap is not live and let live.
Forcing a guy to bake your cake when you have dozens of other places that will do it is not live and let live.
Taxing things like soda is not live and let live.
The list goes on. The left supports live like we say and we will let you live. F that.
Bro, the mere fact that you, as a conservative, are saying "No, we're bout that live and let live!" warms my heart.

Please, tell me, what do you think live and let live means?
-Ben Johnson

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:10 am

jediuser598 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:04 am

Pretty sure it doesn't include anything the left is about, which is the exact opposite of live and let live.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:14 am

jediuser598 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:04 am

It means as long as you don’t do something stupid and force your ideals or ideas on me, you can do whatever you want.

If it affects/effects you alone go for it. Once it affects/effects me, the gloves are off.
#NotOneRedCent