Civil War Doomsday Clock

C-Mag

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by C-Mag » Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:42 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:28 pm
Trump beating Hillary snapped something in the brains that caused them to go into this self preservation or their inner narratives. They can no longer be reasoned with.
The Beltway Establishment clearly have seen Trump as a threat to the established racketeering operation they run on us and have run for decades. That's all it is.

What is enlightening to me, is just how many NPCs will follow them without question.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:54 pm

PartyOf5 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:30 pm
DBTrek wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:18 am
C-Mag wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 10:51 am
Jussie Smollett Refuses to Turn Over Phone to Investigators – Was Filmed in Lobby After ‘Attack” Appearing Normal

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/0 ... ng-normal/
I'm not always attacked by random Trump supporters at 2AM - but when I am, I wear a rope around my neck for 40 minutes and refuse to turn my phone over to corroborate my claims.

Doesn't raise any red flags whatsoever.
Not only that but he waited 40 minutes to call 911. There are red flags all over this. hundreds of hours of video reviewed, but the 1 minute when he was attacked is somehow not captured. They have him right before and right after, but not during. Another flag.
Yeah when the Chicago PD ain't even playing along you got a problem.

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:41 am

Business associate I've known for 10+ years had never made a comment concerning race or politics until today.

Bull shit is getting too deep to ignore, even for the kind-hearted. We are getting closer.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:01 am

kybkh wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:41 am
Business associate I've known for 10+ years had never made a comment concerning race or politics until today.

Bull shit is getting too deep to ignore, even for the kind-hearted. We are getting closer.
What was the comment ?
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:50 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:01 am
kybkh wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:41 am

What was the comment ?
His comments were actually in favor of forgiving the Gov. of VA for his past deeds and disapproval of the push to remove monuments. I am not sure what made him show his power level in public but something had triggered him. This is a 100% 'born-again Christian' business owner who I've seen put multiple employees through rehab, give out advances like he is George Bailey and he actually employs a black Israelite.

For him to mention politics alone is uncommon. To mention race sensitive topics was unheard of until today. As the discussion switched to the Super Bowl he even mentioned that he was cheering for the Pats cause they were "mostly white".

It was weird and probably hard to comprehend how unusual his comments were without knowing him.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:54 am

This is the era of Identity Politics; what’s surprising about Whites cheering on Whites. It shows your age if you think Americans are supposed to be colorblind.

p.s. I’m a racist
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:03 am

Some people still sleeping. It was surprising to hear this fella so woke.

The soft underbelly of the Democratic Party (whatever middle-class whites remain) is giving way.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:27 am

Thank goodness we’re finally “woke.” The Matriarchy was poised to take-over, which is why they hate Trump so bad; he woke us.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Feb 04, 2019 12:11 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 11:27 am
Thank goodness we’re finally “woke.” The Matriarchy was poised to take-over, which is why they hate Trump so bad; he woke us.
Not wrong. Though the fallout is still undetermined.
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sat Feb 09, 2019 4:54 pm

We're basically in the calm before the storm, civil war soon friends.