Civil War Doomsday Clock

Platypus

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by Platypus » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:42 am

BjornP wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:32 am
Platypus wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:18 pm

I too just asked a question. They didn’t like it very much and it turned into a 700+ page monster within two or three days, mostly filed with insults. They were mean but in a funny kinda way. They mostly called me dumb, crazy, conspiracy theorist. One name they called me I actually really liked and been using it ever since myself...asshat.

Sooo, you win! They are meaner to you!

Did you ever get your question answered, at least?
Were you the guy with that big, vertical 9/11 signature with the twin towers photo and a wall of text?
No

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:43 am

These people have absolutely no skills except labor - which the demand for is decreasing....

BTW - GOP will never win again even if a faction of these people make it to our cities...

Just read an article about PRC loan sharking Ecuador....you always hear about how shitty these central American countries are....and the question is why? Then you find out they're in debt up to their eyeballs and are constantly defaulting....then you find out its because corrupt politicians are taking these loans out to pay for their social programs (free oil, food, housing, etc). They take bad loans to stay in power and fuck their country over...and over...and over....nothing will change until central Americans decide to change it....do they even have the capacity to? Chili is best example thus far....what is average IQ of central American compared to Chilean? Is it possible that Central Americans are just not capable of functioning as nation states?

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:48 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:37 am

Where are we going to house 158 Million people who are broke as fuck? DNC think it can tax the wealthy to pay for this - but I don't think there's enough even if you taxed income 100% - People would find ways to subvert the taxes...just like in Greece.

Do you know what this will do to the public schools? Surban America will start to set up unofficial schools to "home school" their kids...no way you can learn when you have a 50+ student to teacher ration and 80% of them don't speak English. No parent will send there kid there....
From your article:
It also noted that the desires expressed by potential migrants doesn’t mean the U.S. will seen a 50 percent increase in population.

“While this increase in the desire to migrate may set off alarms among those who would like to see fewer people on the move, Gallup typically finds that the percentage of those who have plans to move is much lower than the percentage who would like to move,” said the survey company.
I wouldn't start shivering in my booties just yet.

Obviously, everyone wants to move somewhere with opportunity.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:52 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:48 am

Even a fraction would be massive....10 million new non-English speaking skilless immigrants? What the fuck are we going to do with them?

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:53 am

Our cities will begin to look like fucking Indian and/or east Asian cities...massive overcrowded hell holes.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:59 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:52 am

Even a fraction would be massive....10 million new non-English speaking skilless immigrants? What the fuck are we going to do with them?
Same thing we do with everyone else. Tell 'em to get a job, which is what they want in the first place. Capitalism loves to grow. 10 million people need homes? Great. Building homes requires labor and generates wealth. You won't have to do anything, unless you are a developer, in which case you will have to grow that bid'ness of yours.
HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:03 am

Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:59 am
Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:52 am

Same thing we do with everyone else. Tell 'em to get a job, which is what they want in the first place.
Where are you going to find that many jobs for unskilled laborers?

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:07 am

I guess I'll post it again:
Same thing we do with everyone else. Tell 'em to get a job, which is what they want in the first place. Capitalism loves to grow. 10 million people need homes? Great. Building homes requires labor and generates wealth. You won't have to do anything, unless you are a developer, in which case you will have to grow that bid'ness of yours.
Grow, grow, grow! Opportunity, opportunity, opportunity!

You can take part, or you can spend all your time being afraid and going on tiresome jeremiads about how fragile America is, even though it is clearly the strongest, most desirable place on the entire planet.
HAIL!

-Hwen

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:13 am

Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:07 am

You can take part, or you can spend all your time being afraid and going on tiresome jeremiads about how fragile America is, even though it is clearly the strongest, most desirable place on the entire planet.

So you don't know....the only thing you know is that you want more immigrants....but you can't tell me what to do with them....that's like an old lady with 200 cats....it's irresponsible....but feelz good.

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:16 am

Zlaxer wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:13 am
Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:07 am

So you don't know....the only thing you know is that you want more immigrants....but you can't tell me what to do with them....that's like an old lady with 200 cats....it's irresponsible....but feelz good.
I told you what to do with them twice.

Either you can't read, or you can't comprehend.

/shrug
HAIL!

-Hwen