Civil War Doomsday Clock

Montegriffo

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:37 pm

...but honestly, I don't want to start that tired old debate again.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:40 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:37 pm
Then don't post things that will start it. Duhhh.
#NotOneRedCent

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:44 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:40 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Or you could just keep your nose out of a conversation between me and Platypus where we were discussing our first threads on the DCF.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:02 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:44 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:40 pm
Montegriffo wrote:
Or you could just keep your nose out of a conversation between me and Platypus where we were discussing our first threads on the DCF.
That's what a PM is for... learn it, love it, use it. Otherwise, expect people to comment.
#NotOneRedCent

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:11 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:54 am
Platypus wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:10 am
I’ve been reading this thread from the beginning, up to page 40 right now. I must admit I’m really enjoying watching you all turn on grumpycatface, he was one of the meanest motherfuckers to me in my opening thread on DCF.

Regarding that girl getting clubbed in the face. Is hitting girls always wrong or are there exceptions?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/ ... ntiFA.html
Meh, you should have seen my opening thread.
I simply asked why cases of mass shootings in Canada were so much less frequent than they are in the US.
It degenerated into Grumpy and me getting called supporters of rapists and ended up with me being called a paedophile by half a dozen posters.
I was continuously called that until the DCF shut down and the label followed me here to the MHF where at least two posters still use it, one of them continuously.
So unless GCF spent 3 years calling you a child fucker you can sod off with your sob story about him being mean to you. No one has put up with as much abuse as Grumps and myself over the years.
Unfortunately trial by fire is how this forum operates and love it or hate it that is how it is.
edit for accuracy- I think my first thread was about the longbow but the Canada thread was my first in a political section.
Wait? Who was calling you a pedo in the DCF? I was the originator and it happened here. Dont go rewriting history trying to take my glory.

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Dec 10, 2018 9:13 pm

SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:27 pm
Platypus wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:19 pm
SuburbanFarmer wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:42 am

??? Don’t remember, but I usually just do a :text-welcomewave:
Trust me, you were a total dick. I’m enjoying seeing them roast you.
Meh. Enjoy yourself. :) I always get mine in the end.

Verbal judo has become something of a specialty of mine, despite the target often missing the point.
Being the practice dummy everybody beats on doesn't make it a specialty for you.

BjornP

Post by BjornP » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:32 am

Platypus wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:18 pm

I too just asked a question. They didn’t like it very much and it turned into a 700+ page monster within two or three days, mostly filed with insults. They were mean but in a funny kinda way. They mostly called me dumb, crazy, conspiracy theorist. One name they called me I actually really liked and been using it ever since myself...asshat.

Sooo, you win! They are meaner to you!

Did you ever get your question answered, at least?
Were you the guy with that big, vertical 9/11 signature with the twin towers photo and a wall of text?
Fame is not flattery. Respect is not agreement.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:18 am

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wash ... s-top-pick
158 million migrants want to move to the US, world’s top pick
158 Million - That would break us. No way our social nets could absorb that....where are these people going to go? Why don't they band together and improve their homeland?

158 Mil....how many immigrants came in the 1800's?

Hanarchy Montanarchy

Post by Hanarchy Montanarchy » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:28 am

Better keep working on making America less desirable, 'cause as long as it is the greatest Godamn country on Earth, people are gonna want to come here.

HAIL!

Her needs America so they won't just take his shit away like in some pussy non gun totting countries can happen.
-Hwen

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:37 am

Hanarchy Montanarchy wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 5:28 am
Better keep working on making America less desirable, 'cause as long as it is the greatest Godamn country on Earth, people are gonna want to come here.

Where are we going to house 158 Million people who are broke as fuck? DNC think it can tax the wealthy to pay for this - but I don't think there's enough even if you taxed income 100% - People would find ways to subvert the taxes...just like in Greece.

Do you know what this will do to the public schools? Surban America will start to set up unofficial schools to "home school" their kids...no way you can learn when you have a 50+ student to teacher ration and 80% of them don't speak English. No parent will send there kid there....