Civil War Doomsday Clock

Zlaxer

Re: Civil War Doomsday Clock

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:52 am

https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=234584
The people of this nation have the ability to put a stop to what is otherwise going to be a certain collapse -- not just in asset markets but of the government itself. This is not going to happen in 2024 when Medicare cannot pay it will happen before that date because in the history of the world markets have never allowed an actual end date to be reached before they throw up all over the impending disaster. To expect otherwise is to claim that literally everyone in the world is stupid beyond words.

May I point out that when Medicare's funds are exhausted that $1.1 trillion dollar expenditure (and rising) from last year will be immediately reduced by 75%? That's right -- they took in just $260 billion last fiscal year in Medicare taxes but spent four times that amount. If you think the government can immediately add $800 billion to the deficit without interest rates spiking to 10% or more overnight -- which instantly crashes the markets and government both -- you have rocks in your head.
:whistle:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:53 am

What we need is more illiterate immigrants to live on welfare and produce an average of five kids.

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:59 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:53 am
What we need is more illiterate immigrants to live on welfare and produce an average of five kids.
That is exactly what we need - :auto-car: :auto-dirtbike: :auto-driving: :auto-sportbike: :auto-layrubber:

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:34 am

UBI should include 2 gallons of tequila and one big ass bag of weed per month, per capita.

Keep the pressure off of the cash expenditures at the super mercado and the Carlos Slim Mexican cell phones.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:02 am

Unfortunately, a market loss of 90% as predicted by the article is probably what it takes to bring some sanity back to the country. But it's dangerous. While you'd hope that we'd stop spending money on stupid shit and concentrate on righting our ship it would be prime territory for Filthy Collectivists to roll in and sell rainbow farts from unicorns.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Dec 04, 2018 6:48 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Fri Nov 23, 2018 9:08 pm
I just set the timer on my phone to see how long it takes to get Blocked from a FB "Progressive" thread.
I wasn’t paying attention: “Democrat Cafe” banned me a couple days ago. Blocked me too, that’s why I didn’t notice.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:27 pm

Party of Tolerance and Understanding
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:18 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:02 am
Unfortunately, a market loss of 90% as predicted by the article is probably what it takes to bring some sanity back to the country. But it's dangerous. While you'd hope that we'd stop spending money on stupid shit and concentrate on righting our ship it would be prime territory for Filthy Collectivists to roll in and sell rainbow farts from unicorns.
How much of a percentage did the stock market lose at its worst in the 1930s? I think real inflation has been a thing for quite sometime but I also think cyclical recessions are part of our mixed economy. Lets hope its not the biggest one yet next time. I'm no burn it down type. There's too much I still value in my Homeland and there's too much risk involved in that type of social/economic crises. Unless you've lived through the 1930s I don't think anyone can really even imagine how difficult it was for many many people here in the U.S.

And who did real well politically then...well people like Huey Long (dangerous mofo).
The good, the true, & the beautiful

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:43 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDdSsA9ZcrQ

Historian Victor Davis Hanson on why he supports Trump

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:51 pm

Don't underestimate the cultural side of power and politics. Just look at the "top tv shows"...
https://www.rottentomatoes.com/browse/tv-list-3/

What a bunch of decadent subversive bullshit. Propaganda for the live and let live lifestyle.