South Africa: Jakob Zuma Goes to Trial for Acting Like a Black Person

C-Mag

Re: South Africa: Jakob Zuma Goes to Trial for Acting Like a Black Person

Post by C-Mag » Wed Oct 10, 2018 8:54 pm

Train Service Begins to Die in South Africa

In South Africa, it is like watching the last lights go out as the darkness encroaches and civilization closes up shop. Train service to the entire KwaZulu-Natal province has been suspended indefinitely.

According to Passenger Rail Agency of South Africa spokesperson Zama Nomnganga,
“Yes, we have done so due to the series of incidents where our drivers have been intimidated, assaulted and trains hijacked. The Friday incident was out of hand and we had to put our foot down and took a firm decision as leadership to protect our staff and also the commuters that are innocent.”

Regarding the Friday incident,
Angry train commuters allegedly set alight four cars and damaged a ticket office and motor train coach in Umlazi’s J section, south of Durban, on Friday morning.

Over a thousand commuters rioted because late trains made them angry, as if it were reasonable to expect trains to run on time in a rainbow utopia governed by the African National Congress.

Speaking of the ANC, the United National Transport Union…
…alleged that its president Wyndham Evans wrote to President Cyril Ramaphosa on Monday, September 17 to intervene and received no response.
https://moonbattery.com/train-service-b ... th-africa/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:10 pm

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world- ... -ramaphosa
The country’s National Assembly approved a proposal to change the constitution to make the so-called reforms legal in a vote of 183 to 77.

This paves the way for land to be taken from farmers without giving any kind of compensation.
According to local reports, Economic Freedom Fighters MP Hlengiwe Mkhaliphi argued land grabs must go ahead as she declared: “Your time is up, white people”.
White SA are fucked. Have hey started hiring contractors yet? They're going to need them.

GloryofGreece

Post by GloryofGreece » Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:17 pm

How many and what percentage have left this year?
The good, the true, & the beautiful

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:26 pm

GloryofGreece wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:17 pm
I did a search and didn't find any recent articles discussing it.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Zlaxer

Post by Zlaxer » Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:45 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 4:26 pm
GloryofGreece wrote:
Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:17 pm
I did a search and didn't find any recent articles discussing it.

Its bc no one realizes the danger untill its too late - Inbet a lot of whites are waiting to see if the land seizure really happens - or - most dont think it will effect them, And/or think there will be time to leave before the government makes them the scapegoat for failed government polocies - does anyone really think the majority of the black population will be raised out of poverty by confiscating white farms? The farms will got tona few cronies as political favors....most likely to people who know nothing about farming.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:45 pm

Genocide in Africa happens pretty suddenly. Once it starts there will be no escape. You will see images of tens of thousands of whites massacred in a single scene. Leftists still won't own what they have done either, even with the bodies lying on the ground in front of everybody.

All it takes is something like a plane crashing with that evil president dying, and the black generals will seize radio bands and start declaring a race war because the whites killed the president, etc. It's all over at that point. No escape and really no way to intervene, because our globalist, neoliberal governments want for this to happen. The time to act is now, but if you act now the lefties will accuse you of colonialism and racism. After the bodies pile up, they will still blame you too, so my vote is to either ignore the lefties or send them all to South Africa.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:54 pm

Oh all of this is happening right now. I usually avoid posting about the few incidents that actually break the collective wall of silence but perhaps it is time to start reporting on them. I dont like it at all and it saddens me a lot which is why I typically avoid posting a lot of things.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:05 pm

They will just shit on you like they celebrate other whites getting genocided. I can't understand it, really.

When a bunch of Arabs are getting gassed they are pleading for no fly zones and expeditionary forces to depose some genocidal government. When it's happening to white people, they first try to deny it, then they just make it into a joke, like whites deserved to be genocided.

Them first.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:29 pm

I wish you would stop de-valuing the word genocide. We've all seen the images of real genocide in places like Rwanda and Auschwitz and your mealy-mouthed definition of the word is disingenuous to those who died in their millions at the hands of evil twisted men who treated other men as subhuman.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:50 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:29 pm
I wish you would stop de-valuing the word genocide. We've all seen the images of real genocide in places like Rwanda and Auschwitz and your mealy-mouthed definition of the word is disingenuous to those who died in their millions at the hands of evil twisted men who treated other men as subhuman.

I will be the first to admit that that sucked for them. A lot of them starved quite horribly but you should remember that nazi Germany offered every single western country all the jews they rounded up. Everyone declined. This is two fold, your nation, England had already signed the Balfor declaration. Your nation has been financially dominated by the Rothschild banking cartel for centuries. What did the Nationalist Israelis want from them? They wanted Nationalist jews to flock to Israel which at the time was in a perilous situation. Well England, America, Russia all declined to take the refugees from Germany and Poland. Hitler offered to send them off in cruise liners free of charge. Why would all three Ally powers deny this? One reason could be that they desired jews to be persecuted. Doing so would be a boon to Israel which even to this day is pleading for French jews to come there because of all the Muslim persecution.

A lot of jews were simply liquidated on the eastern front. No holds barred. For what purpose? They literally composed the back bone of communist Russia and indeed established it years before. They were dangerous venomous people that could not be trusted in the German's rear as they pressed towards Russia. Indeed women and children may have been executed point blank. Idk though because the only evidence of this was written by jews themselves.