South Africa: Jakob Zuma Goes to Trial for Acting Like a Black Person

Speaker to Animals

Re: South Africa: Jakob Zuma Goes to Trial for Acting Like a Black Person

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:19 am

I mean.. who is going to maintain their air force? Who is going to fix their equipment? The average IQ of a black African is measured by various researchers to be between the upper sixties and about 80. In general, very few of them would even qualify to serve in an Air Force because of this, much less be assigned to maintain aircraft. It's probably the same across the board. This is why Cape Town is falling apart. They need engineers and professionals to keep the infrastructure running. But those people are fleeing the pending genocide.

It's basically how the Germans fucked themselves in the ass in the 1930s when they drove the best physicists to America where those guys then ran our Manhattan Project.

Genocide is fucking bad for business because it almost always seems to target the higher functioning demographics.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:26 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:19 am
I mean.. who is going to maintain their air force? Who is going to fix their equipment? The average IQ of a black African is measured by various researchers to be between the upper sixties and about 80. In general, very few of them would even qualify to serve in an Air Force because of this, much less be assigned to maintain aircraft. It's probably the same across the board. This is why Cape Town is falling apart. They need engineers and professionals to keep the infrastructure running. But those people are fleeing the pending genocide.

It's basically how the Germans fucked themselves in the ass in the 1930s when they drove the best physicists to America where those guys then ran our Manhattan Project.

Genocide is fucking bad for business because it almost always seems to target the higher functioning demographics.
I don't know if your IQ numbers are solid or not, not doubting you, just have never seen data on it. That aside, you make a great point.

Jordan Peterson has praised the US military for all the work they have done on determining what your IQ needs to be to function within a working community (a unit or team). That number is an IQ of 83 Minimum. Below that you really can't function in a modern community.

In the Western world about 10% of the population is below an IQ of 83. Now, where I would expand on that is the 10% is just genetics, that's before people mess themselves up with illegal and prescription drugs or constant low grade entertainment. That number probably triples after we fuck ourselves up.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:28 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:26 am
Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:19 am

I don't know if your IQ numbers are solid or not, not doubting you, just have never seen data on it. That aside, you make a great point.

Jordan Peterson has praised the US military for all the work they have done on determining what your IQ needs to be to function within a working community (a unit or team). That number is an IQ of 83 Minimum. Below that you really can't function in a modern community.

In the Western world about 10% of the population is below an IQ of 83. Now, where I would expand on that is the 10% is just genetics, that's before people mess themselves up with illegal and prescription drugs or constant low grade entertainment. That number probably triples after we fuck ourselves up.
As solid as can be.

Every IQ survey of the continent puts their average IQ very low compared to our average IQ. To the point where, at best assuming the upper-end estimate of 80, only about 10-15% of them meet the intellectual qualifications maintained by American armed forces. If the lower estimates are true, then almost none of them would meet the intellectual qualifications for any branch of American military.

It shows in practice as well. They have shitty armies, dude.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:32 am

If you don't believe it, look at the Battle of Rorke's Drift.

About 140 British regulars on one side.

3,000 to 4,000 Zulu warriors on the other side.

Imagine switching things up so it was 140 Zulus with rifles and 3,000 Anglo-Saxon dudes with spears and shields. Can you tell me with a straight face that the 140 Zulus would prevail simply because they have guns?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:43 am

Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:28 am
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:26 am

As solid as can be.

Every IQ survey of the continent puts their average IQ very low compared to our average IQ. To the point where, at best assuming the upper-end estimate of 80, only about 10-15% of them meet the intellectual qualifications maintained by American armed forces. If the lower estimates are true, then almost none of them would meet the intellectual qualifications for any branch of American military.

I'll look into it, and post what I find for numbers.

I will say this. All these Lefties that want a more diverse population with many cultures and languages and customs..................... look at Africa. They have over 300 languages and dialects, and a multitude of cultures throughout the continent and it's a Shithole.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:51 am

Well, that didn't take too long.
Here it is in a graphic

Of Course Some professors says those numbers are wrong
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_eff ... in_of_term

It really is an Occams Razor explanation for Africa
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 28, 2018 1:33 pm

Nukedog.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:20 pm

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Thu Aug 30, 2018 9:39 am

Totally normal

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:09 pm

Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:28 am

Ten Minutes on this from Z-Man
22 min mark to start

http://thezman.com/wordpress/?p=13001
PLATA O PLOMO