South Africa: Jakob Zuma Goes to Trial for Acting Like a Black Person

nmoore63

Re: South Africa: Jakob Zuma Goes to Trial for Acting Like a Black Person

Post by nmoore63 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:54 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:51 am
Looks like the UN fully supports land confiscation from White farmers. Not only that, the White Farmers will still have to pay any loan they have on the land after it is confiscated.

https://needtoknow.news/2018/09/un-imf- ... paid-full/
Same with this:
Meanwhile, Nedbank in South Africa is demanding that all property loans must be paid in full even if the government confiscates the land from white farmers without compensation.
Most of the land claims filed by blacks are for urban areas

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:10 am

The systematic murder of white farmers is more disturbing than the government stealing their land.

Imagine if a group of white people were doing that to black Africans instead. Would the UN still be supportive of the killers and land thieves? Doubtful.

I think when this genocide really becomes ugly, we should remove the United States from the UN altogether, and we sure as shit should never allow people like Monty to forget they defended it. Remember when we were taught "never again"?? Pay attention.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:20 am

If only I could find pictures of Africans murdered by the invading genocidal white man, that would prove some point or something.
It's tea-time here though so I'm not going to go looking.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:34 am

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:20 am
If only I could find pictures of Africans murdered by the invading genocidal white man, that would prove some point or something.
Oh, you would be upset, then, if those were black people systematically murdered by white people, but the fact that it's white people doesn't affect you one bit? Not surprised.

YOU are what society warned us about when we were taught never again.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:40 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:34 am
Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:20 am
Oh, you would be upset, then, if those were black people systematically murdered by white people, but the fact that it's white people doesn't affect you one bit? Not surprised.

YOU are what society warned us about when we were taught never again.
My point was there's no moral high ground from either side when it comes to violence but it's no surprise you missed it...
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:36 pm

It isn't about moral high grounds and fake moral equivalences. Do you oppose genocide or not??

I would be just as pissed if it were the other way around.

Remember our exchange yesterday about hypocrisy? This is a self-reflection moment..

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:55 pm

The president of South Africa chanting "Shoot the Boer" to his supporters.

These fucking leftist nutjobs constantly obsess over their fake "dog whistles" in the media and racism against nonwhites. While a president of South Africa is gearing up for a total genocide of the white minority, they pretend like it's not happening or even daring to speak about it is "white supremacy".

I am telling you, if this happens, NOBODY in their camp can ever be allowed to live down what they did here.

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:06 pm

Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:36 pm
It isn't about moral high grounds and fake moral equivalences. Do you oppose genocide or not??

I would be just as pissed if it were the other way around.

Remember our exchange yesterday about hypocrisy? This is a self-reflection moment..
Mate, I oppose butthurt lefties burning cars to protest paying tax. What do you think I feel about genocide?

nmoore63

Post by nmoore63 » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:08 pm

Tue Dec 11, 2018 12:55 pm
The president of South Africa chanting "Shoot the Boer" to his supporters.

These fucking leftist nutjobs constantly obsess over their fake "dog whistles" in the media and racism against nonwhites. While a president of South Africa is gearing up for a total genocide of the white minority, they pretend like it's not happening or even daring to speak about it is "white supremacy".

I am telling you, if this happens, NOBODY in their camp can ever be allowed to live down what they did here.
Malema is a POS but he is not the president of south africa.

More like a congressman

https://citizen.co.za/news/south-africa ... m-murders/
EFF leader Julius Malema does not seem too worried about explosive allegations made by AfriForum deputy CEO Ernst Roets at the launch of his book Kill the Boer, claiming that Malema met with an imprisoned gang member and offered to help him murder white farmers when he gets out of jail.

When confronted about his involvement by Twitter user Arcade Hustle (@Doom_Pie), Malema answered “Maybe. Maybe not”,

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:10 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 1:06 pm
What do you think I feel about genocide?
I think you support it.
Montegriffo wrote:
Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:46 pm

None of which supports any theory that whites were the best people to run South Africa or gave them any right to complain when Africans want their land back.