The Catholic Crisis of 2018

Speaker to Animals

Re: The Catholic Crisis of 2018

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:26 am

I hope we can get rid of this guy.

The warnings of Our Lady of Akita have come true. Shame.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:31 am

Speaker to Animals wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:26 am

The Lady of Akita is new to me, I glanced over an article about her, didn't see anything about the Pope, just a general warning.

We need to dump Francis as quickly as we can. He was a political appointment by the Globalists who forced Benedict out.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:33 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:31 am

The Lady of Akita is new to me, I glanced over an article about her, didn't see anything about the Pope, just a general warning.

We need to dump Francis as quickly as we can. He was a political appointment by the Globalists who forced Benedict out.
She said the corruption would reach every level of the Church hierarchy and that we would see war within the Church, bishop against bishop, priest against priest. That many would be led astray by the evil and lost to perdition.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:35 am

Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:33 am
C-Mag wrote:

She said the corruption would reach every level of the Church hierarchy and that we would see war within the Church, bishop against bishop, priest against priest. That many would be led astray by the evil and lost to perdition.
That makes sense.

I read an article a while back about how the pedophiles infiltrated the Catholic church in the 60s and 70s. The article claimed it was an intentional operation to take control of an international organization with access around the globe....... need to find it again.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:38 am

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:35 am
Tue Aug 28, 2018 10:33 am
C-Mag wrote:

That makes sense.

I read an article a while back about how the pedophiles infiltrated the Catholic church in the 60s and 70s. The article claimed it was an intentional operation to take control of an international organization with access around the globe....... need to find it again.
It was basically the same thing she said in the third secret revelation at Fatima.
“If men do not repent and better themselves, the Father will inflict a terrible punishment on all humanity. It will be a punishment greater than the deluge, such as one will never have seen before. Fire will fall from the sky and will wipe out a great part of humanity, the good as well as the bad, sparing neither priests nor faithful. The survivors will find themselves so desolate that they will envy the dead. The only arms which will remain for you will be the Rosary and the Sign left by my Son. Each day recite the prayers of the Rosary. With the Rosary, pray for the Pope, the bishops and the priests.”

The work of the devil will infiltrate even into the Church in such a way that one will see cardinals opposing cardinals, bishops against other bishops. The priests who venerate me will be scorned and opposed by their confreres (other priests). Churches and altars will be sacked. The Church will be full of those who accept compromises and the demon will press many priests and consecrated souls to leave the service of the Lord.

“The demon will be especially implacable against the souls consecrated to God. The thought of the loss of so many souls is the cause of my sadness. If sins increase in number and gravity, there will be no longer pardon for them.”

“. . . Pray very much the prayers of the Rosary. I alone am able still to save you from the calamities which approach. Those who place their confidence in me will be saved.“

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:09 pm

Potential Schism brewing in Catholic Church ? ...…………… it appears by the letter of Canon Law we currently have 2 Popes

Curial Bishops In Hiding,
Priests Being Sent to Reprogramming Gulags, but DISCUSSION OF CANON 188 WILL NOT BE PERMITTED!
As if the Substantial Error clause in Canon 188 weren’t enough, we additionally have the Grave Fear clause, which is coming into starker relief every day.

For those who might be new, Canon 188 is the portion of Church Law that deals with resignations, including papal resignations, and clearly shows that Pope Benedict’s attempted partial resignation in February of ARSH 2013 was invalid, and thus Pope Benedict, whether he likes it or not, never stopped being the one and only living Pope. Since the Petrine See was never vacated, the rigged monstrosity that looked like a conclave in March of ARSH 2013 was a total fiction. There was no conclave, because you can’t have a conclave while the Pope is still alive and occupying the See, even if the Pope himself is mistaken or in denial about his ontological status as Pope.

Here is the text of Canon 188. It is only 25 simple words.
A resignation made out of grave fear that is inflicted unjustly or out of malice, substantial error, or simony is invalid by the law itself.
https://www.barnhardt.biz/2018/09/28/cu ... permitted/

The Bergoglian Antipapacy: How It Happened, and How To Fix It
https://www.barnhardt.biz/2018/05/08/th ... to-fix-it/
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:41 pm

Benedict is back, baby, yeah!

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:47 pm

Remind me, what was the Hitler youth policy on pedo priests?
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:56 pm

Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:41 pm
Benedict is back, baby, yeah!
Well, that's a long way off. However, discussion about this amongst Catholics would be a very good start.
PLATA O PLOMO

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:56 pm

Montegriffo wrote:
Tue Oct 02, 2018 12:47 pm
Remind me, what was the Hitler youth policy on pedo priests?
Absolutely Haram.