Urban vs. Rural; What's to be done?

Martin Hash

Re: Urban vs. Rural; What's to be done?

Post by Martin Hash » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:35 pm

People who like cities are exactly the ones who support what’s happening now.
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:44 pm

Do we actually know that? I mean we have proof that more votes than voters happened at times... so can we honestly say that cities are as "woke" as they are portrayed?
#NotOneRedCent

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:56 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:44 pm
Do we actually know that? I mean we have proof that more votes than voters happened at times... so can we honestly say that cities are as "woke" as they are portrayed?
Policy matters. That’s why we elect, well in theory, officials at all levels to represent us. So either they are woke and elect the same kind of morons to make law and policy or the elections are fixed, or they are complete moronic sheep that vote the woke in based off of bad or lack of information. I believe it is the later. Any of the options are the reason the cities are cancers.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:58 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:56 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Policy matters. That’s why we elect, well in theory, officials at all levels to represent us. So either they are woke and elect the same kind of morons to make law and policy or the elections are fixed, or they are complete moronic sheep that vote the woke in based off of bad or lack of information. I believe it is the later. Any of the options are the reason the cities are cancers.
Still doesn't answer the question, what if the over-voting were the people actually voting instead of the built in fraud that happens normally?
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:06 pm

The Conservative wrote:
I don't believe they are. However, in most cities the Leftists have a 60% majority, year after year, decade after decade, which allows them to slowly boil the frog and strip wealth from producers.

Detroit is a prime example. A hundred years of Lefty control, it's a hollowed out shell. The car manufacturers didn't leave because they quit building cars, they left because it was no longer profitable to build cars under those conditions. Seattle is our present example. Boeing is leaving. The business that really built Seattle is uprooting after 80 years because they can no longer function under the terms dictated by Marxists.

Now, there's a lot of good people in the Seattle area, who can't change the course even though the ice berg is off the bow.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:07 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:22 pm
I’m glad that we’re rural. I hate cities. A necessary cancer. Unfortunately that cancer has been unchecked for years and now has metastasized and the country has stage 4 cancer of the soul.
Folks like you and I need to get active in our communities and cut out the little pockets of cancer before it spreads too far.
PLATA O PLOMO

SilverEagle

Post by SilverEagle » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:24 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:07 pm
SilverEagle wrote:
I’m glad that we’re rural. I hate cities. A necessary cancer. Unfortunately that cancer has been unchecked for years and now has metastasized and the country has stage 4 cancer of the soul.
Folks like you and I need to get active in our communities and cut out the little pockets of cancer before it spreads too far.
Correct.

Our community is pretty well prepared. Nurses, doctor, dentist, construction workers, machinists (one of them is a business owner and his shop is right down the road, and all of us are redneck outdoorsman. We’re better off than most communities. Nearest mid size city is a good 50 min drive away. Also in the foot hills of Appalachia mountains. Not exactly easy terrain for people coming into crashing into.
There is a time for good men to do bad things.

For fuck sake, 1984 is NOT an instruction manual!

:character-bowser: __________ :character-mario: :character-luigi:

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:52 pm

SilverEagle wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:24 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 2:07 pm
SilverEagle wrote:
Correct.

Our community is pretty well prepared. Nurses, doctor, dentist, construction workers, machinists (one of them is a business owner and his shop is right down the road, and all of us are redneck outdoorsman. We’re better off than most communities. Nearest mid size city is a good 50 min drive away. Also in the foot hills of Appalachia mountains. Not exactly easy terrain for people coming into crashing into.
We have to get our counties and state legislators locked down. I don't care what party they, as long as they aren't Marxists.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:26 pm

COVID has proved that Urban people are stupid, lazy and selfish.

The Urban centers are ran by tyrants. People in cities sit there and take it. They will not fight for themselves. They only care what they have. If they can retreat into food, drugs, sex, good enough. They might bitch about it, but they will do nothing. Because they care more about being comfortable than sacrificing.

Rural people on the other hand fight for their land, families and faith constantly. It's the only way they have maintained traditional norms. They have taken all the attacks for decades, but have been stronger than urbanites and maintained their family and traditions.

Stop following urbanites, they are stupid, they fall to Marxists, Feminists, and Experts all too easily.
PLATA O PLOMO

TheOneX

Post by TheOneX » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:16 am

C-Mag wrote:
Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:26 pm
COVID has proved that Urban people are stupid, lazy and selfish.

The Urban centers are ran by tyrants. People in cities sit there and take it. They will not fight for themselves. They only care what they have. If they can retreat into food, drugs, sex, good enough. They might bitch about it, but they will do nothing. Because they care more about being comfortable than sacrificing.

Rural people on the other hand fight for their land, families and faith constantly. It's the only way they have maintained traditional norms. They have taken all the attacks for decades, but have been stronger than urbanites and maintained their family and traditions.

Stop following urbanites, they are stupid, they fall to Marxists, Feminists, and Experts all too easily.
This is a common theme throughout history. The rich become urban and soft, while the "barbarians" are tough and more able to fight.