Draining the Swamp

Martin Hash

Re: Draining the Swamp

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:20 pm

The most productive, hard-working, intelligent guy in the world can’t produce 20 times more than another productive, hard-working, intelligent guy. Anything more than that is simply a jackpot. Why enshrine luck into an aristocracy?
Shamedia, Shamdemic, Shamucation, Shamlection, Shamconomy & Shamate Change

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:31 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:20 pm
The most productive, hard-working, intelligent guy in the world can’t produce 20 times more than another productive, hard-working, intelligent guy. Anything more than that is simply a jackpot. Why enshrine luck into an aristocracy?
John Moses Browning produce 20 times more than other productive, hard working, intelligent people in his field.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:32 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:20 pm
We had billions of people on earth familiar with retail, and with internet access in the late 1990s. We have one Jeff Bezos. Jeff's leadership, vision, acumen, team building, and ambition made it possible for you to order the most trivial item, and have it appear at your doorstep in a day.
He easily produced far beyond 20x more in his few decades than 99.999% of hard-working, productive, intelligent guys did.
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:42 pm

Jesus Fukking Christ, Jeff Bezos isn’t smarter, wiser, or more experienced than me, and he didn’t work harder or longer. He got lucky, some percentage of people do, and their liberty says it’s their’s during their lifetime, but my forbearance ends with them: fuck their kids.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:49 pm

I wrote a White paper at Microsoft in 1993 titled “Buying Blue Jeans on the Internet.” It was chance that Bezos got a Vulture Capitalist with endlessly deep pockets to finance him for 20 years while he didn’t make a profit. In fact, Amazon’s the worst kind of predatory Capitalism.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:51 pm

We lost to the egalitarians because the Fascists think they’re elite. I’m fucking special: bring on those mutterfukkers who think they’re superior to me. Fukking Jeff Bezos can’t even stay married.

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:51 pm

I see.
Jeff just "lucked" Amazon into existence.

Well, if luck strikes that ferociously I don't think we really need any wealth redistribution schemes, eh?
Luck seems to have a handle on it.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:53 pm

Ahhh, I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but liberty got beat like a red-headed stepchild. There just wasn’t enough Fascist worship.

Martin Hash

Post by Martin Hash » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:54 pm

I’ve written about the Lucktocracy numerous times; I’m surprised you didn’t know my position on this?

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:56 pm

Martin Hash wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:53 pm
Ahhh, I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but liberty got beat like a red-headed stepchild. There just wasn’t enough Fascist worship.
I'm not familiar with the version of liberty where you're life's work is forfeit to the idle collectivists in the name of "fairness".
Seems like a shade of liberty I'd stay far away from personally.
I mean, once they're entitled to the fruits of your life's labor, what's next?