Draining the Swamp

The Conservative

Re: Draining the Swamp

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:36 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:29 pm
Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_

BREAKING: Coats' ouster at ODNI is just the start of a major Trump shake-up of the Intelligence Community -- more changes are coming at other IC agencies
1:27 PM · Jul 29, 2019
Will wait and see, honestly I want to see Clinton in Orange (both of them)
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:39 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:36 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_

BREAKING: Coats' ouster at ODNI is just the start of a major Trump shake-up of the Intelligence Community -- more changes are coming at other IC agencies
I'm wait and see too, it appears he trying to drain some swamp rats.
The attacks on Ratcliffe are early and often. They don't want him in as ODNI, all the more reason I want to see what he can do.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:41 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:39 pm
The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Paul Sperry
@paulsperry_

The attacks on Ratcliffe are early and often. They don't want him in as ODNI, all the more reason I want to see what he can do.
What are you expecting?
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:57 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:41 pm
C-Mag wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:39 pm
The Conservative wrote:

What are you expecting?
First a tough fight to get Ratcliffe confirmed as ODNI. Now maybe he is just becomes one of those recess apointments that never go away.

Once in Ratcliffe is going to lay down the law on the heads of the intel agencies about withholding info on the attempted coup of Trump. If they don't cooperate, Ratcliffe will recommend dismissal to Trump, and they will be fired. One can only guess, but I think Wray is on a short leash. Gina Haspel could be a target as well.

I couldn't blame Trump. The intel agencies we integral in the attempted coup and have withheld information from Congress.

Feels like Trump is really on the offensive against he swamp. Grab your popcorn.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:15 pm

Report: Panic in the FBI over declassification

Wray who was reportedly in the process of making “drastic changes” with high-ranking FBI personnel, federal law enforcement officials confirmed — whether warranted or not. “It’s knee-jerk week,” one FBI insider said. “One of those deals where you don’t know if your ass is on the line next for challenging top leadership or something they may have cooked up to try to get you to leave the building.”
https://truepundit.com/fbi-braces-for-d ... e-is-safe/
PLATA O PLOMO

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:18 pm

toss wray, haspel, pompeo and bolton for starters. who else is in there that needs to go?

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:25 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:18 pm
toss wray, haspel, pompeo and bolton for starters. who else is in there that needs to go?
+10
That's a great start. Real reform would be tearing apart the Senior Executive Service. That is the seed bed of all these life long bureaucrats.

Here's what anti trumpers are saying about Ratcliffe
PLATA O PLOMO

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:30 pm

ratcliffe did well at the mueller hearings, frankly i dont know much else about him, i imagine there are plenty of things i wouldnt like. interestingly he has the word rat in his name. just a coincidence i'm sure

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:40 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:30 pm
ratcliffe did well at the mueller hearings, frankly i dont know much else about him, i imagine there are plenty of things i wouldnt like. interestingly he has the word rat in his name. just a coincidence i'm sure
Maybe in Old English it mean Rat Killer :D

I don't know much about him either. But sometimes I make judgements on different personalities just by how known deep state propagandists feel about them. I learned this with Comey. In the weeks leading up to the HRC exoneration there were all these reports about how outstanding, trustworthy and professional Comey was. So when they hate someone, I'm inclined to view them favorably.

Here's another hit piece on Ratcliffe.

In both pieces they share their fears that with Ratcliffe and Barr in place, the Trump administration could go after HRC and BHO for their roles in the origins of the Russia Hoax.
PLATA O PLOMO

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:48 pm

pineapplemike wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:18 pm
Andrew Wheeler.
You don't get much more swampy than appointing a former coal lobbyist as the head of the EPA.
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.