Draining the Swamp

C-Mag

Re: Draining the Swamp

Post by C-Mag » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:06 am

BLACKMAIL: Disgraced FBI Officials Threaten to Release Weiner’s Laptop Evidence, Exposing Clinton’s if Indicted

High-ranking FBI officials believe disgraced and fired FBI leaders are using the evidence from Anthony Weiner’s laptop to stay out of prison.

That means copies of Weiner’s hard drive — which contain damaging evidence against Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin — are floating around Washington, D.C. and who knows where else.

https://truepundit.com/blackmail-disgra ... -indicted/
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:55 pm

Dirty Dealing between FBI and State Department to keep Clinton emails secret
The FBI was not investigating Hillary and the State Department, they were taking the emails and using them as leverage to gain power.
Thanks to an email uncovered by conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch, we now know that former FBI lawyer Lisa Page described a ‘quid pro quo’ with the State Department to cover up a classified email found on Hillary Clinton’s private server.
http://www.floppingaces.net/most-wanted ... ton-email/
PLATA O PLOMO

AverageJoe

Post by AverageJoe » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:33 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:55 pm
Dirty Dealing between FBI and State Department to keep Clinton emails secret
The FBI was not investigating Hillary and the State Department, they were taking the emails and using them as leverage to gain power.
Thanks to an email uncovered by conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch, we now know that former FBI lawyer Lisa Page described a ‘quid pro quo’ with the State Department to cover up a classified email found on Hillary Clinton’s private server.
http://www.floppingaces.net/most-wanted ... ton-email/
No, no, no, you're misreading this. This was just an email between STATE and the FBI over Pokémon card trades between agencies.

You could have a video of her strangling GI's to death over dinner at the White House and nothing would happen to her. It's over, she is the embodiment of untouchable in USGOV. If I did one tenth of what that cunt did just with classified material during my time in the service, I would be put in jail for life and used in security training programs.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:09 pm

^^^^:lol: ^^^^

Now we're getting somewhere
Andrew McCabe Told ‘Gang of 8’ About FBI Trump Probe, None Objected

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, in an interview with the Today Show, said he informed a bipartisan group of congressional leaders known as the ‘Gang of 8’ that the bureau had initiated a counterintelligence investigation into President Donald Trump.

According to McCabe, the group consisting of Paul Ryan, Mitch McConnell, Chuck Schumer, Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff, Richard Burr, Mark Warner, and Devin Nunes, failed to raise a single objection.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/andrew- ... ce=wp-send
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:52 am

Ever since McCabe went out and told his version of events, new information has been breaking like crazy. I suspect all the conspirators to the Coup are trying to get their story out through their friends in DC.

Suddenly information about testimony breaks that shows James Baker wanted to indict Hillary Clinton under the Espionage Act (which was appropriate), but Comey and his hand picked team jumped in and persuaded him to drop the charges.

https://lidblog.com/fbi-charge-hillary/

I read another article last night focused on Bill Preistepp, one of the most shadowy figures involved. It's now out that while he was officially in charge of Peter Strzoks and his little gang of conspirators, Preistepp told Congress that's not how it worked. Bill told them that the team was assembled in August of 2015 by an unnamed or unknown high ranking official and they were working on a high profile project independtly that he had no control over. He said that these folks were transferred from previous posting to the Washington DC HQ for this purpose.

What it appears happened to me is that the same time Hillary was launching her POTUS run, a group at the FBI/DOJ was assembled by some high ranking folks to make the email server thing go away. And they had about 9 months to do it.

This could be a great outcome if these conspirators throw each other under the bus to try and save themselves.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:16 am

C-Mag wrote:
Thu Feb 21, 2019 9:52 am
Ever since McCabe went out and told his version of events, new information has been breaking like crazy. I suspect all the conspirators to the Coup are trying to get their story out through their friends in DC.

Suddenly information about testimony breaks that shows James Baker wanted to indict Hillary Clinton under the Espionage Act (which was appropriate), but Comey and his hand picked team jumped in and persuaded him to drop the charges.

https://lidblog.com/fbi-charge-hillary/

I read another article last night focused on Bill Preistepp, one of the most shadowy figures involved. It's now out that while he was officially in charge of Peter Strzoks and his little gang of conspirators, Preistepp told Congress that's not how it worked. Bill told them that the team was assembled in August of 2015 by an unnamed or unknown high ranking official and they were working on a high profile project independtly that he had no control over. He said that these folks were transferred from previous posting to the Washington DC HQ for this purpose.

What it appears happened to me is that the same time Hillary was launching her POTUS run, a group at the FBI/DOJ was assembled by some high ranking folks to make the email server thing go away. And they had about 9 months to do it.

This could be a great outcome if these conspirators throw each other under the bus to try and save themselves.
I'd look for another fire at a Clinton residence soon.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:57 am

A couple of good ones in this
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:57 am

Criminal referrals have been made
James Comey - obstruction, perjury, corruption, stealing public property or records, gathering transmitting or losing defense information, unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents, false statements.

Hillary Clinton - contributions and donations by foreign nationals

Loretta Lynch - obstruction, corruption

Andrew McCabe - false statements, perjury, obstruction

Peter Strzok and Lisa Page - obstruction, corruption

and a demand that Rosenstein be recused from any connection to investigating this.

http://www.discerningthemystery.com/201 ... comey.html
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:43 am

Report on the Investigation into Comey due out in 2 weeks

As much as I want to see this fucker doing the perp walk in chains, I don't expect much from the report.
The Swamp is awful Swampy. I expect them to find Comey guilty of leaking his memos, which were government property, maybe a little more. They won't go full treason unfortunately, so I'm not going to be sitting there like Neo-Libs counting down the big event for the gotcha moment.
PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:02 am

Hard to tell how many informants the FBI utilized within the Trump Whitehouse. It's now being reported that VP Pence's former Chief of Staff was utilized by the FBI to spy on Trump, even using listening devices.

There are going to be great stories about the early Trump presidency. People are going to be reporting and investigating what happened in Washington DC between the US intel community and the Trump Whitehouse between 2016 and 2019 for a long, long time.
PLATA O PLOMO