Draining the Swamp

C-Mag

Re: Draining the Swamp

Post by C-Mag » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:40 pm

Penner wrote:
You were the one that literally posted a picture of all the people that were in Obama's administration that left but didn't really post any sassy pictures about how many fuckups left Trump's administration.
I literally posted a picture that included Obama admin folks AND most the Bush Clan, Dick Cheney, John McCain, Lindsey Graham and GOP appointees like Robert Mueller, and Henry Kissinger. And when you look at a lot of these people, they work both sides of the coin spanning multiple administrations. The media has made it a point that everyone know Comey and Mueller and Republicans.

If that deck of cards look like the Obama Admin, it's because what's being uncovered right now in what is likely the biggest scandal ever in American History and it happened under the guidance of Barrack Obama.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Feb 11, 2018 10:30 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Penner wrote:
You were the one that literally posted a picture of all the people that were in Obama's administration that left but didn't really post any sassy pictures about how many fuckups left Trump's administration.
I literally posted a picture that included Obama admin folks AND most the Bush Clan, Dick Cheney, John McCain, Lindsey Graham and GOP appointees like Robert Mueller, and Henry Kissinger. And when you look at a lot of these people, they work both sides of the coin spanning multiple administrations. The media has made it a point that everyone know Comey and Mueller and Republicans.

If that deck of cards look like the Obama Admin, it's because what's being uncovered right now in what is likely the biggest scandal ever in American History and it happened under the guidance of Barrack Obama.
Penner is literally too dumb to vote.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Montegriffo

Post by Montegriffo » Mon Feb 12, 2018 6:35 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Penner wrote:Well, here are some of the people that have left Trump's administration:

Too dumb to vote.
Ad Hom attacks are always the most persuasive arguments. :roll:
For legal reasons, we are not threatening to destroy U.S. government property with our glorious medieval siege engine. But if we wanted to, we could. But we won’t. But we could.

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:09 pm

Update
Andrew McCabe Fired, sounds like for lying in official capacity. No Tax Funded Millions in pension for him.
PLATA O PLOMO

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:31 pm

The Tree of Liberty is thirsty. DC has been covering each other’s shit for so long. That’s why Trump is a horror.

More heads are required.
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Fri Mar 16, 2018 9:38 pm

kybkh wrote:The Tree of Liberty is thirsty. DC has been covering each other’s shit for so long. That’s why Trump is a horror.

More heads are required.
:clap:

I repeat, I'm not going to be happy until I see these bastards doing the perp walk.

It's a nice little victory.................. Elsewhere inside the beltway.............

Hillary recovers from another "accidental fall" (seriously, if it was another woman we'd all assume she was being abused)
Lisa Page and Andrew Strzoks feverishly dial their lawyers.

Comey is red eyed, rifling through poetry, religious and history books looking for the appropriate quote to appear intelligent like a 3rd rate forum poster.
PLATA O PLOMO

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:37 pm

Just seeing this.

Two days short of retirement.

Fucking boss.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

SuburbanFarmer

Post by SuburbanFarmer » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:03 am

Okeefenokee wrote:Just seeing this.

Two days short of retirement.

Fucking boss.

Yeah, I lol'd. :)
SJWs are a natural consequence of corporatism.

Formerly GrumpyCatFace

https://youtu.be/CYbT8-rSqo0

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:11 am

kybkh wrote:The Tree of Liberty is thirsty. DC has been covering each other’s shit for so long. That’s why Trump is a horror.

More heads are required.
:lol: :dance: :lol:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

kybkh

Post by kybkh » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:48 am

DBTrek wrote:

More heads are required.
:lol: :dance: :lol:
Am I way off base here? Maybe the hysteria has finally taken over but the way I see it the former FBI and CIA Directors are effectively leading an insurrection in this country.

TBFH, the only way this makes any sense is if this is actually some Trump thought up scheme to put maximum pressure on Putin.

Consider, when Trump talks to Putin, he's the good cop who can always point to the ravenous dogs nipping at his heels "forcing him" to drop a couple dozen Tomahawks at a RU manned military base.

Makes way more fucking sense than the rest of this bullshit.

*and it worked already with Kim
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama