Draining the Swamp

Okeefenokee

Re: Draining the Swamp

Post by Okeefenokee » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:45 am

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:13 am
C-Mag wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:01 am
GOP congressman charged with securities fraud committed insider trading while he was at a White House picnic

Collins conveyed "material, nonpublic information" about an Innate Pharmaceutical drug failing a clinical trial via phone calls to his son, according to the criminal complaint.
https://www.businessinsider.com/rep-chr ... nic-2018-8
Ummm... right...

Look at any congress person and see how they are now millionaires now compared to how much they should be making...

Insider trading is nothing new to congress. Fuck...
I bet if he called Mueler up he could work out a plea deal if he makes up some shit about Russians.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:55 am

Okeefenokee wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:45 am
The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
GOP congressman charged with securities fraud committed insider trading while he was at a White House picnic

Collins conveyed "material, nonpublic information" about an Innate Pharmaceutical drug failing a clinical trial via phone calls to his son, according to the criminal complaint.
Ummm... right...

Look at any congress person and see how they are now millionaires now compared to how much they should be making...

I bet if he called Mueler up he could work out a plea deal if he makes up some shit about Russians.
Yeah, Natasha and Boris. Looking to foil the stupid moose and squirrel.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:58 am

The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Ummm... right...

No, it's not.
It's pretty clear that our politicians are Dirty AF. I'd love to see a different standard set. If this guy is guilty I want to see him put away and an investigation into other incidents in Congress and Govt.
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:25 am

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:58 am
The Conservative wrote:
C-Mag wrote:

Ummm... right...

No, it's not.
It's pretty clear that our politicians are Dirty AF. I'd love to see a different standard set. If this guy is guilty I want to see him put away and an investigation into other incidents in Congress and Govt.
Only question I have is if the info actually was useful or not.

If not, then they are witch hunting.

If so, then people need to be careful, because this kind of thing if not protected by laws...

My issue is if they put him out to hang pervbally, will they open a can of worms? Because if they get him for doing this, then could they get any person in Congress that has made money in a win fall?
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:15 pm

The Conservative wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:25 am

If so, then people need to be careful, because this kind of thing if not protected by laws...

My issue is if they put him out to hang pervbally, will they open a can of worms? Because if they get him for doing this, then could they get any person in Congress that has made money in a win fall?

Might be a Witch Hunt, looks like about a half dozen in Congress had the same stocks and dumped them.
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:45 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:15 pm
The Conservative wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:25 am

Might be a Witch Hunt, looks like about a half dozen in Congress had the same stocks and dumped them.
Well, either we call it a witch hunt or we convict every one of them by dumping stock before information became public.

But that’s just me, because if you or I did it, we’d be arrested for insider trading.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:47 pm

I favor charging all of them.

If I was Collins lawyer I'd argue unequal justice if they are not going after all of them
PLATA O PLOMO

The Conservative

Post by The Conservative » Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:56 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:47 pm
I favor charging all of them.

If I was Collins lawyer I'd argue unequal justice if they are not going after all of them
Especially if some of them are Democrats. Because the hypocrisy would be strong.
#NotOneRedCent

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:07 am

PLATA O PLOMO

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:39 pm

I grabbed this graphic from CTH, slashed and X'd out those gone.

Starting to look at a systematic draining of the swamp. They've been running down this list and removing the conspirators. About one every 60 days. Guess who's next ?
PLATA O PLOMO