Draining the Swamp

Penner

Re: Draining the Swamp

Post by Penner » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:10 pm

C-Mag wrote:
Penner wrote:So, given the attitude of this thread, I am assuming that the conservatives idea of draining the swamp is to get rid of any Obama hire/appointees?

You guys realized that Drumpf hasn't drain anything. At best he made the swamp deeper.
from OP
This thread is dedicated to cataloging those fired, retired or removed from their posts due to corruption in Government Office. It will be bi-partisan, and focus on corruption as opposed to off duty malfeasance.
Didn't attribute anything to Drumpf, I did steal his slogan though. I find it interesting that you feel the corruption only applies to Obama appointees.
You were the one that literally posted a picture of all the people that were in Obama's administration that left but didn't really post any sassy pictures about how many fuckups left Trump's administration.

Penner

Post by Penner » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:12 pm

Well, here are some of the people that have left Trump's administration:

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:13 pm

Are we unaware of the Trump administration's issues? I could have swore you have been keeping us updated.

Edit: n/m you kept us updated again

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:13 pm

Penner wrote:
C-Mag wrote:
Penner wrote:So, given the attitude of this thread, I am assuming that the conservatives idea of draining the swamp is to get rid of any Obama hire/appointees?

You guys realized that Drumpf hasn't drain anything. At best he made the swamp deeper.
from OP
This thread is dedicated to cataloging those fired, retired or removed from their posts due to corruption in Government Office. It will be bi-partisan, and focus on corruption as opposed to off duty malfeasance.
Didn't attribute anything to Drumpf, I did steal his slogan though. I find it interesting that you feel the corruption only applies to Obama appointees.
You were the one that literally posted a picture of all the people that were in Obama's administration that left but didn't really post any sassy pictures about how many fuckups left Trump's administration.
You can't read,
those fired, retired or removed from their posts due to corruption in Government Office.
Mooch wasn't fired for corruption.

I know it's hard to keep it straight when CNN tells you everyone that opposes tranny cuckolding is a traitor.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

Penner

Post by Penner » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:14 pm

Here is another- although, it needs to be updated, IMO:

Last edited by Penner on Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:14 pm

Penner wrote:Well, here are some of the people that have left Trump's administration:

Too dumb to vote.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:15 pm

Of course we can rely on our stalwart moderator to come in here and clean up the horseshit penner is spreading around.

She's reliable like that.

Penner

Post by Penner » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:16 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:
Penner wrote:Well, here are some of the people that have left Drumpf's administration:

Too dumb to vote.
I didn't know you would advocate to give up your voting rights, Okee.

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:17 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Of course we can rely on our stalwart moderator to come in here and clean up the horseshit penner is spreading around.

She's reliable like that.
Of course

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:19 pm

C-Mag wrote:This thread is dedicated to cataloging those fired, retired or removed from their posts due to corruption in Government Office.
It's time to take your pills grandma.