Russia, Please Release the Missing Texts

kybkh

Russia, Please Release the Missing Texts

Post by kybkh » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:38 pm

We promise we won’t be mad this time.

Imagine if Trump trolled that hard...

More than 50,000 texts exchanged between FBI officials Strzok and Page, Sessions says

https://t.co/31tMimeII4
“I've got a phone that allows me to convene Americans from every walk of life, nonprofits, businesses, the private sector, universities to try to bring more and more Americans together around what I think is a unifying theme..." - Obama

clubgop

Re: Russia, Please Release the Missing Texts

Post by clubgop » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:46 pm

kybkh wrote:We promise we won’t be mad this time.

More than 50,000 texts exchanged between FBI officials Strzok and Page, Sessions says

How about he fire anybody he can for the Fuck up? Every FBI agent based in Washington whose responsibilities were anything remotely to the preservation of these records shit canned ASAP.

pineapplemike

Post by pineapplemike » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:14 pm

During the window of missing text messages, a lot happened.

President Trump took the oath of office; National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, whom Strzok interviewed, was fired; the controversial anti-Trump dossier was published; the president fired FBI Director James Comey; and special counsel Mueller was appointed to investigate Russian meddling and potential collusion with Trump campaign associates during the 2016 presidential election.

“The loss of records from this period is concerning because it is apparent from other records that Mr. Strzok and Ms. Page communicated frequently about the investigation,” Johnson wrote in a letter to FBI Director Christopher Wray over the weekend, requesting more information and questioning whether the FBI had done a thorough search on non-FBI devices belonging to Strzok and Page during that period.

A source on one committee in receipt of the new text messages told Fox News it was “outrageous” that the FBI had not previously indicated the five-month gap in messages existed. The source said it was incumbent on the FBI to prove that the missing texts do not constitute “obstruction” of congressional oversight or “destruction of evidence.”
what like with a cloth

Fife

Post by Fife » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:38 pm

clubgop wrote:

How about he fire anybody he can for the Fuck up? Every FBI agent based in Washington whose responsibilities were anything remotely to the preservation of these records shit canned ASAP.
I wonder if the shit-canning is planned as some kind of strategic trickle release or a full-on 24-48 hour Operation Hummingbird?

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:48 pm

Trump is a Russian plant you fool

clubgop

Post by clubgop » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:52 pm

Fife wrote:
clubgop wrote:

I wonder if the shit-canning is planned as some kind of strategic trickle release or a full-on 24-48 hour Operation Hummingbird?
Is anyone getting fired? Just do it, Democrats are going to cry foul anyway. Say something cute about the government shutdown then rip the bandaid off and watch democrats scream like stuck pigs.

Okeefenokee

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:00 pm

Something about a special council to look into the special council get talked about here today?

I heard Jordan might have said it was gonna happen.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:03 pm

I just want to see the panic emails from the IT Department when they learned all the data was gone

:whistle:
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience

TheReal_ND

Post by TheReal_ND » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:05 pm

Okeefenokee wrote:Something about a special council to look into the special council get talked about here today?

I heard Jordan might have said it was gonna happen.
Hannity is calling for one. Seems kind of asinine but w/e

C-Mag

Post by C-Mag » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:07 pm

Did anyone check Hillary's Shitter for the texts :P
PLATA O PLOMO

Don't fear authority, Fear Obedience