I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

DBTrek

Re: I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:57 pm

Montegriffo wrote: Geography, domesticable animals and easily cultivated local food plants played just as much a part as our ''superior skin colour.''
Going with the Jared Diamond “It was all blind luck” theory?
If it’s all blind luck then how are whites responsible for the bad luck of Africans? That scenario also fails to indict white people for the poor conditions of Africa.
:think:
"Hey varmints, don't mess with a guy that's riding a buffalo"

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:00 pm

Rhodesia was simply the Canada of Africa, until the English Commies surrendered it to the Soviets, if the savages in Africa chose to be a Russian colony over the British Crown, let them wallow in their own uncivilized filth, Big Hanoverian Machine rolls on without them, and no passports need be issued from the shithole of their own making, Big Daddy Trump knows the score.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:07 pm

I’m saving my questions about the re-shitholing of SA until we cover how exactly whites fucked up Africa in between the building of the Sphinx and the Age of Sail.

:twisted:

Speaker to Animals

Post by Speaker to Animals » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:08 pm

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:08 pm

DBTrek wrote:I’m saving my questions about the re-shitholing of SA until we cover how exactly whites fucked up Africa in between the building of the Sphinx and the Age of Sail.

:twisted:
South Africa has no time for Zimbabwe, the South Africans deport Zimbabweans with alacrity, the Zimbabweans are the Mexicans of South Africa.

The RSA never went commie, as a result, six times the per capita GDP of Zimbabwe, compared to the blacks in Zimbabwe, the blacks in South Africa are rich.
Nec Aspera Terrent

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:17 pm

You know, the blacks in South Africa are actually hardcore nativists, most of the black on black violence in South Africa, is nativist South African blacks v. illegal immigrant blacks from the North.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:20 pm

I’m thinking about something that happened after that.
Something involving turning luxury apartment buildings into socialized, forced diversity housing, leading to white flight, leading to empty apartment squatting, leading to former luxury housing becoming ghettoized crime centers of poverty and despair.

But as I said, first I want to see the blood on white’s hands from the Sphinx to the Age of Sail - since the woes of Africa have a single source throughout history and all.

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:25 pm

DBTrek wrote:I’m thinking about something that happened after that.
Something involving turning luxury apartment buildings into socialized, forced diversity housing, leading to white flight, leading to empty apartment squatting, leading to former luxury housing becoming ghettoized crime centers of poverty and despair.
That actually hasn't happened in South Africa, SOWETO is now actually a very civilized place by African standards, no longer a ghetto really, the blacks in South Africa bought the place and fixed it up, it's now real estate in demand, the average house price in SOWETO is 750,000 rand, or $60,000 USD

The vast majority of poor blacks in South Africa, are illegal immigrants from the North, and the blacks native to South Africa, want them to GTFO.
Nec Aspera Terrent

DBTrek

Post by DBTrek » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:34 pm

It may have rebounded since 2012 (the last time I bothered looking at it), but the events I described certainly did happen.
/shrug

Smitty-48

Post by Smitty-48 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 5:38 pm

DBTrek wrote:It may have rebounded since 2012 (the last time I bothered looking at it), but the events I described certainly did happen.
/shrug
The opposite has happened in South Africa, the worst ghettos in South Africa now, are white trash ghettos like Munsieville, the most infamous black ghetto of them all, the South West Townships, is comparatively affluent

The whites didn't flee to the suburbs, SOWETO is the suburbs, the poor whites ended up in the trailer park ghettos.
Nec Aspera Terrent