I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

Okeefenokee

Re: I Am the Least Racist Person You Know

Post by Okeefenokee » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:49 pm

heydaralon wrote:
Smitty-48 wrote:
heydaralon wrote:At least he wasn't breaking up families and taking people's kids away.
By the time my father got involved, the families in question were already ashambles, breaking up the family and taking the kids away was the last resort, because finding places to put those kids was a constant struggle, basically they'd try to get you to sort yourself out in the home, until such time as the police were called in, at which point the police called the kid police in to deal with the kids, while the adult police dealt with the parents.

This wasn't kids being taken away over a spanking or being sent to bed without supper, it was often quite horrific stuff, kids burnt with cigarette butts, beaten to a bloody and broken pulp, starved into malnutrition, repeatedly raped and sodomized, and so on and so forth, kids were often killed because they weren't taken away, and then the social workers were blamed for failing to stop it.

My father wasn't an intake worker, he was the branch manager, by the time he had to come to your door, the police were already there and you were probably already in hand cuffs and going away, it was just a question of finding a place for your kids to go, after you already blew your own family up.

The intake worker is the gibs, they're the ones trying to help you sort yourself out in the home, but if that doesn't work and you don't sort yourself out, then the next people who come are the pohleece.
They heard a lot of those kind of arguments ar Nuremburg..
:lol:

Have a nice day.
GrumpyCatFace wrote:Dumb slut partied too hard and woke up in a weird house. Ran out the door, weeping for her failed life choices, concerned townsfolk notes her appearance and alerted the fuzz.

viewtopic.php?p=60751#p60751